Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chat GPT helped me found my childhood

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
So i always had this vague memories of a cartoon which i used to wacthed as a kid and it had some really good memories attached with it, like in a hot mid day summer I am eating snacks and drinking chilled fanta while watching this cartoon meanwhile my mom preparing the lunch inside kitchen. So as i grew older I no longer remembered its name and there were few attempts made by me to find this cartoon using google but I never found it, but amazingly on chat gpt all i had to do was give some cue and i got what i was searching for after this many years, I remember watching this like 18 years ago when i was a happy baby..So nostalgic :feelsaww:
Koala brothers

Cool. Maybe AI isn't that bad after all.

Chat GPT is too woke, I only used it once. Soy faggots programmed it to be soy

Cool. Maybe AI isn't that bad after all.
well its upto human how we want to harness this power. There are applications of AI which we probably haven't even thought about till date

Chat GPT is too woke, I only used it once. Soy faggots programmed it to be soy
It is woke in social matters, but advantageous in academic or problem solving matters

Holy fuck, I remember watching that show too. Haven’t even thought about it since I was a little kid and I barely even remember what it was about. (besides koalas obviously)

Holy fuck, I remember watching that show too. Haven’t even thought about it since I was a little kid and I barely even remember what it was about. (besides koalas obviously)
thats cool man..i decided to watch one of its episode just to honor this cartoon