Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My incel boyfriend just proposed to me.

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
I (59F) just got proposed to by my boyfriend (18M) and I can't help but notice his incel tendencies. He's been watching alot of Andrew Tate tiktoks recently and talks about how 'this guy is a bad influence' but I'm still uncomfortable that he's even watching this sort of thing.

Because of this I've had no choice but to fuck 12 different men this week. Being a femcel is so hard because I have to put up with incels like this. How do I tell him that I want to go and find myself with my 6th boyfriend Chad instead of being tied down to his misogyny?

I hope if you decide to marry this loser you dont take his last name and keep yours (which is your grandfathers last name btw)

you know fucking what? we need some more death kkkamps up in here

Listen girl, you have to talk this out and tell him you are not interested in him, I believe you can get through this mental struggle

Here comes the banhammer Bro!