Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chat GPT is a gift from God

ZtarvationArmy

ZtarvationArmy

Total Redditor Death
★★
I was tasked with writing about an obscure company whose only appearance on the internet is its own website, which is rather vague in describing itself. I copied and pasted all the information on the website into the chatbot with the questions I'm asked to answer, and it gave me solid responses though making many inferences. It's often a pain to think of what to write and how to phrase it well, and this program eliminates the hassle.

Aside from its frequent inaccuracy, the main problem with the program is that it can't link you to specific sources to support its claims. I assume this will become technically feasible one day and look forward to its implementation. No doubt this technology will lead to the devaluation of educational certificates.

As someone who had to work on a project about the benefits and limitations of a theoretical software system, but couldn't be arsed to waste much time with it so he just copied the system's description, put it in ChatGPT and let it write about that... I completely agree.

it can't link you to specific sources to support its claims.
Bing chat links to sources, but you do have to check them. I catch it all the time making a claim and then providing a link and when I look at the link, the claim isn't there.

And then when you catch it, it goes "oh I apologize, here's the correct info" - pretty weird.

As someone who had to work on a project about the benefits and limitations of a theoretical software system, but couldn't be arsed to waste much time with it so he just copied the system's description, put it in ChatGPT and let it write about that... I completely agree.
Did you not have to reference?

tbh it's easier for me to write something myself than have chatgpt write it. also chatgpt costs money

:feelsohh::feelsautistic::ahegao:I use ai chats bots for playing out fantasies

Are you paranoid about teachers' claims that they can detect GPT-generated text? If you directly copy and paste it's obvious when you've used it. But if you change up the phrasing and attempt to add idiosyncrasies I doubt they can tell

Are you paranoid about teachers' claims that they can detect GPT-generated text? If you directly copy and paste it's obvious when you've used it. But if you change up the phrasing and attempt to add idiosyncrasies I doubt they can tell
Not exactly paranoid, but I've of course rewritten those passages a bit.

I've used it for university as well. I don't even remember what but I also think it was software related, jfl. I used it as an outline, though. Ended up changing the majority of what came out, but it might partially be because I enjoy writing stuff. It's very useful to have and will only get better. I wonder when we are hitting the plateau

I’ve yet to actually use it. How do you people even use it? :feelsohgod: