Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God is essentially a sadist.

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
Every time I see a message justifying the conditional decay of this life because a guy expresses that everything is bad for him due to his height and bad looks, and other people respond with the words "God created everyone equal," I don't understand, do people really have such low intellectual thinking abilities, or is this just one of the cruelest trolls on the internet? My cousin brother is 6'8", I'm not lying, just because my uncle chose a tall woman, and the guy broke his legs in childhood, which made him grow easily, now everything is fine for him (for my cousin brother), he has a girlfriend, of course, he gets attention from women, even with his obviously weak intellect, he literally, after diligent studying in school unlike me (he really tried to study, while I just passed the time), makes mistakes in writing, he's really not very smart, and how should I, according to these intellectuals, love God, and love my life that God gave me? Looking at my cousin brother, it's like, I don't know how to describe it, it's like looking from a concentration camp, emaciated, destroyed, literally turned into some sort of mess, at an aristocrat who decided to ridicule the commoners today, saying, "Now we'll eat the most delicious dish in the universe next to these paupers," he really has everything fine, and what about me? I'm smart, and that's it, this intelligence literally gives me nothing, but he has everything he wants, and I can't even express myself ever, I'm just a regular frail, skinny dude with no future, and I'll have to endure this my whole life, just because according to this guy's opinion, God assigned me such a trial, but, of course, created everyone equal, trial for what? Did I, what, in my past life was a murderer? Maybe a cannibal? I don't understand, what did I do in my past to be punished by my current life?

God is god you are a mortal he has power you do not

God is god you are a mortal he has power you do not
That's the essence of it, he just took and casually ruined my life for a laugh, while giving it to someone else in its best form, and then they ask me to love him for giving me life.

That's the essence of it, he just took and casually ruined my life for a laugh, while giving it to someone else in its best form, and then they ask me to love him for giving me life.
"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven"

They might be living their best lives now, but surely, god with reward you handsomely in heaven while chads burn in hell, having spent their lives indulging in lust and gluttony.

verycenice sowooosadw so cooolssa fie haha ah lets anf wow oahn god? eraaeallyy.. tcoool wawoooww wahowa hey awletsw go get some icecearm pelase alaright eraldyy> eahey how are oyu wosao wao twow coool salright etes yeah i see you asfd sbye ok eto of course youc an lets go aowwaep[oiqj4wqrgqirgqgqrpkgrpkgqpogrqpgrqpoqrgporgqoqrkop[qpo[efaa weiagau owoaw oh oaw hawhaha wa rwaow w facebook? aei dont have faceobook sorry asda0igrgoiaslrhs

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven"

They might be living their best lives now, but surely, god with reward you handsomely in heaven while chads burn in hell, having spent their lives indulging in lust and gluttony.
Whatever makes you sleep at night

All of us are created in the image of god. All evil originates from satan, who tries to steal god's children away from him.

verycenice sowooosadw so cooolssa fie haha ah lets anf wow oahn god? eraaeallyy.. tcoool wawoooww wahowa hey awletsw go get some icecearm pelase alaright eraldyy> eahey how are oyu wosao wao twow coool salright etes yeah i see you asfd sbye ok eto of course youc an lets go aowwaep[oiqj4wqrgqirgqgqrpkgrpkgqpogrqpgrqpoqrgporgqoqrkop[qpo[efaa weiagau owoaw oh oaw hawhaha wa rwaow w facebook? aei dont have faceobook sorry asda0igrgoiaslrhs
Very smart thought, I agree with you.

Very smart thought, I agree with you.
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.76
FUCK YOU
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=HI7u
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

God didn't give him taller genes, his parents did. Its not God's fault that height is much more appreciated than intellect.

God didn't give him taller genes, his parents did. Its not God's fault that height is much more appreciated than intellect.
According to you, did parents choose their short stature themselves? Regarding the fact that people themselves made height attractive, I completely agree, it's disgusting. They don't want everyone to be equally happy because they prioritize looks and height, and only incels understand this like no one else, but of course, incels understand nothing... yes-yes.. yes-yes.

He essentially uses his power to give you the middle finger while sucking cha-

I mean Tyrone's toes

did parents choose their short stature themselves?
Their own parents did for them by breeding as short people. Same goes for wealth and somewhat education and inherent diseases. If a couple is poor, sick and stupid, certainly the few next generation will feel the consequences of it. Luck is also involved, as someone can get the best of all available genes or with luck escape poverty.

Everyone has their struggles man, stop thinking everything's about looks, ofcourse there are guys who are at the top 1 and bottom 1 but their reward will be given according to their suffering

The only god whose existence is possible is Demiurge

Everyone has their struggles man, stop thinking everything's about looks
banning super mario GIF
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I know it has nothing to do with me but it really frustrates me seeing incels that believe in god or want to follow a god and spout religious nonsense. It literally makes no sense. It’s more frustrating when it’s incels believing in it because you think they’d know better.

I know it has nothing to do with me but it really frustrates me seeing incels that believe in god or want to follow a god and spout religious nonsense. It literally makes no sense. It’s more frustrating when it’s incels believing in it because you think they’d know better.
niggas haven't fully taken in the blackpill

There really Is No Good

Life Is Luck

and other people respond with the words "God created everyone equal,"

I legit never heard someone saying that.

The idea that all men are born equal is a masonic concept.

I did not create you equal my Son. I’d get bored very quickly if that were the case.

Either there is no god or he is very cruel and sadistic

Your choice

I legit never heard someone saying that.

The idea that all men are born equal is a masonic concept.
I saw such comments from Orthodox Christians and Muslims under depressing videos of guys/women who lack their normiefags appearance

If God real, why bad thing happen to me? Great argument. Religion destroyed!

Actually God has no control over your life, if you knew anything about the bible and how it works - he put a handful of people on this earth and gave them "free will" - that free will that humans had is what led to you and I existing, so blame other humans, not an omnipotent being that you know nothing about nor could comprehend. It always baffles me when regular people (mortals) question things beyond their control, like why worry or be mad about it? You literally can't do anything about it, so get the fuck over it. Either deal with your situation or off yourself, it's your choice.

Actually God has no control over your life, if you knew anything about the bible and how it works - he put a handful of people on this earth and gave them "free will" - that free will that humans had is what led to you and I existing, so blame other humans, not an omnipotent being that you know nothing about nor could comprehend. It always baffles me when regular people (mortals) question things beyond their control, like why worry or be mad about it? You literally can't do anything about it, so get the fuck over it. Either deal with your situation or off yourself, it's your choice.
Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Memez