Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Chat, is this real?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
64a210ba2f175

@Pixycel

Who’s chat?

For the low IQ cels, the sandniggers in France are the ghouls in Fallout 3.

It's the only quest in the game that is somewhat memorable, but the twist only works if you help the ghouls

i am the ghoul who stayed in the old abandoned caves.

For the low IQ cels, the sandniggers in France are the ghouls in Fallout 3.
i helped the ghouls kill the citizens but also nuked the other city when i played fallout 3. i was trying to achieve the highest rank of evil i could possibly do in the game.

i helped the ghouls kill the citizens but also nuked the other city when i played fallout 3. i was trying to achieve the highest rank of evil i could possibly do in the game.
It's too bad you could only do cartoonishly evil things. You couldn't do truly insidious, nefarious, and hellish acts like make someone choose which loved one to save and be forced to kill one or you kill both.

It's too bad you could only do cartoonishly evil things. You couldn't do truly insidious, nefarious, and hellish acts like make someone choose which loved one to save and be forced to kill one or you kill both.
that will be a very good way to improve the game and make it more interactive.
i want some game when you can kidnap a bunch of random people and make them do weird shit to each other and the winner can survive in the end of the game.