Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is incel fetish a real thing?

Rottingcel

Rottingcel

rotting
★★★
I remember a while ago I saw a foid or maybe a larper on this website who said she has a thing for incels.

I think it's either fake or a 0.005% chance of being a real thing

tbh if it even is a fetish, i'd assume its probably some kind of fetish for humiliating incels or cucking incels in some way.

Probably they just enjoy watching people who has worse life than them, to feel better about themselves

tbh if it even is a fetish, i'd assume its probably some kind of fetish for humiliating incels or cucking incels in some way.
Definitely. Foid nature will always reject us

doesn't exist , they say this to mock us. All women are submissive by nature , bro even lesbians use penis collars. If a woman is truly dominant then she is just mentally ill or is being paid to humiliate an incel.

Only if you look like elliot rodger

I remember a while ago I saw a foid or maybe a larper on this website who said she has a thing for incels.

I think it's either fake or a 0.005% chance of being a real thing
They think we look like tomura shigaraki

It is impossible to have a fetish for truecels. Fetishes are about being attracted to the person, for example milf fetish, the women may be unconventionally attractive but still attractive to you whereas truecel isn't attractive.

yeah. if its not chad foids very rarely if ever actually want to caress and play with our bodies the same way we want to do it with them. foids "fetishes" isnt the same as ours

She has a thing for Chad ´incels´ yea.
Chad who locks himself up inside his basement, so no other foid can touch him.
All the female lurkers here secretely hope, that some tall Francisco Lachowski looking PrettyBoy
is typing on his keyboard, scrolling through this forum.