Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory ChatGPT Blackpill – Would It Have Been Better if I Was Born Between 1987–1996?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Honorary Autist
I asked ChatGPT:

Guess what year or range of years I was born in if my father was born in 1964.

The response was:

If your father was born in 1964, it's reasonable to assume that you were born around the late 1980s to mid-1990s, given the typical age difference between generations. Does that sound about right?

late 1980s = 1987–1989
mid-1990s = 1994–1996

So the predicted birth years was 1987–1996. I was born in 2006. :fuk:

Would this have improved my situation? Need oldcel perspective.

Brutal noreplypill.

born in the 90s? doesn't seem to help. st. elliot was a few years older than me (he was born in '91), and he infamously popularized the inceldom

before that? hard to tell, I wasn't. gen x might have things a bit easier, bc that was before things like modern feminism, inceldom, etc., really began to take hold

Nigga you mog me by 3 years you have life on tutorial
2003 is suffering real hard

My Mom was born in 1963. I was born in 1980.

I asked ChatGPT:

The response was:

late 1980s = 1987–1989
mid-1990s = 1994–1996

So the predicted birth years was 1987–1996. I was born in 2006. :fuk:

If youre under 40 as of today, you had no chance. Period.

born in the 90s? doesn't seem to help. st. elliot was a few years older than me (he was born in '91), and he infamously popularized the inceldom
Elliot Rodger was probably ND and notoriously reclusive. He never made approaches except for one where he said "hi" to a girl while passing a bridge and cried in the bathroom for hours after the girl ignored him. He should have done approaches in high school (2005–2009). That was a golden time and he threw it away. I, on the other hand, never had a chance (2019–2024).
gen x might have things a bit easier, bc that was before things like modern feminism, inceldom, etc., really began to take hold
Yep, the only Gen X person on this forum is FrothySolutions (and he seems to have passed, RIP). You will never find a 44–59-year-old virgin and that's because they grew up in a time when it was easier to get laid.

Brutal knowing that second-wave feminism started in 1963.
Nigga you mog me by 3 years you have life on tutorial
2003 is suffering real hard
There is no difference. We're in the same generation.
My Mom was born in 1963. I was born in 1980.
Mogger. You missed your chance unless you are brutally ugly, short, and/or non-NT.
If youre under 40 as of today, you had no chance. Period.
:yes:

Elliot Rodger was probably ND and notoriously reclusive. He never made approaches except for one where he said "hi" to a girl while passing a bridge and cried in the bathroom for hours after the girl ignored him.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Elliot Rodger was probably ND and notoriously reclusive. He never made approaches except for one where he said "hi" to a girl while passing a bridge and cried in the bathroom for hours after the girl ignored him. He should have done approaches in high school (2005–2009). That was a golden time and he threw it away. I, on the other hand, never had a chance (2019–2024).
he was bullied in high school, it wasn't a golden time jfl

also he was mostly at an all-boys' school, so idk if there's much to approach there unless he's gay. after that he was bullied out of taft, and the rest of the time he was shell-shocked + basically homeschooled

he was bullied in high school, it wasn't a golden time jfl
He was too reclusive, bro. He played WoW every single day.
also he was mostly at an all-boys' school, so idk if there's much to approach there unless he's gay. after that he was bullied out of taft, and the rest of the time he was shell-shocked + basically homeschooled
Ah, I didn't know. He should've become social and sent to a co-ed school, although knowing his temperament, he probably would've been even more sexually frustrated and would've gone ER much earlier. It's arguable how good-looking he was, but the introversion really didn't help him. I'm extroverted and constantly talk to people, yet no one wants to be my friend and I'm still pussyless. It's over for me, but at least I know I tried. Maybe I didn't "cold approach" like PUAs or married men with three kids on Reddit wanted me to, but I know a fuck-off signal when I see one; you don't need to approach for that. This is also why I've stopped even talking to females and purely talk to them in a professional context since my senior year started. There's no point and as GeckoBus so poignantly proved in his "Females are Psychopaths" thread: They are monsters.

He was too reclusive, bro. He played WoW every single day.
he was bullied heavily, because he reached puberty late and was quiet

he would have been better off reclusive
He should've become social
well that sounds easy

so how was he supposed to learn this, by having a nice chat with his bullies?
and sent to a co-ed school,
he went to a co-ed school for a day or two, but he was bullied heavily and his parents withdrew him due to their concerns
but the introversion really didn't help him.
ok, but that's who he is. he can't change his whole personality whenever he feels like it, especially when he's under heavy bullying. he was already in therapy, etc., for much of his life, but clearly that didn't help so much

I was born in 94 in Eastern Europe and I get the feeling my generation is the last generation that managed to live half of its childhood without social media, feminism and man hating.

I remember a time in middle school when no one had phones or computers. Movies, TV series and games were normal, and not a shitfest of black gay lesbian ugly man-hating feminist characters.

I also think my generation is the last generation where men have the betabuxxing option.

Zoomers and gen Alpha men are born in a world where girls outdo boys in school, where women outearn men. It's fucking over for them.

So to answer your question, I think it would have improved your situation a bit. But of course, nothing guaranteed.

I was born in 94 in Eastern Europe and I get the feeling my generation is the last generation that managed to live half of its childhood without social media, feminism and man hating.
Nah, even people born in the late-'70s, early-'80s had access to the internet in their young days (the internet became available to the public in 1991, and entered general use in 1993/1994). Maybe Eastern Europe had something to do with having no internet.
So to answer your question, I think it would have improved your situation a bit. But of course, nothing guaranteed.
Honestly, the best case scenario would've been if I was born in the 1980s since the 2000s was the last normal and good decade before it all went to shit.