Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was born in the worst possible time ever in existence of this world

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I was born in year 1995

this means that growing up, I saw the digitization age progress.

I saw it but I was too young to take advantage of any of it.. And now I am too old to cope with new technology that will come out.

I am 28 years old...

In 20 years, we will have technology like AI VR worlds where we will live with AI waifus and escape the gruesome reality of a cel. But it will be too late by then, as I will be 48 then. My Dick probably wont work by that point, if I am even still alive by that point, judging by my food habits I'll say my heart will probably die in 10 years tops.

So I was born in the fucking alpha-testing stage of all the cool technology, and I was forced to suffer being a cel on top of it all. Worst fucking time to be born ever. Born into digital age = its over but born too early to even take advantage of all the digital copes.

Fucking over so over its odvr posrfasddfkheruigwepgjhrtijoppsrdesagt

still better than being born in the 2000s

I was born in the same year

earlier would be worse, no internet

Can you imagine the 2020-2022 being your coming of age? The generations to follow are going to be fucked beyond comprehension.

Can you imagine the 2020-2022 being your coming of age? The generations to follow are going to be fucked beyond comprehension.
So what man I am already fucked.

You can't multiply by 0.

I rather be fucked in 2022 and have AI tech and VR to look forward to than being born in last fucking century and age in garbage time with no cool copes on top of it.

i think maybe for all of you but for me personally it would not matter what year the issue was quite literally legitimately that i am even here well born and conceived in the first place something about me is just you know fundamentally "off".

It's not too late brocel. Fix your diet now and take care of your dick. You can experience VR waifus too.

maybe we can reverse aging...