Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cheating foid gets thrown out of the window

Robert Redford GIFs | Tenor

...and nothing of value was lost

ah sexhaver problems

just missed the pool too :lul::lul::lul:

Let's do this to any incorrect xx chromosome users. We will become mods of real life

just missed the pool too :lul::lul::lul:
I did that. I traded 50k to the cosmos and in return they moved the pool a few inches to the right. Spacetime is good when you reject organic values

Glad not to be either. Sgt sex have gone have his chased by cops real soon

they weren’t even married, so their relationship was fake. Regardless, I have sympathy for pieces of shit who cheat. He’s not a bad guy because depending on how close they were, that would be suicide inducing.

they weren’t even married, so their relationship was fake. Regardless, I have sympathy for pieces of shit who cheat. He’s not a bad guy because depending on how close they were, that would be suicide inducing.

Dating is just the "practice round", so while I agree that it's not as serious of a crime the broad would definitely repeat her offense post-marriage.

Though im unsure of whether this was actually due to cheating

I'm not finding any confirmation if this was actually due to cheating, until then I will pray for this woman.

Anyone got info?

Dating is just the "practice round", so while I agree that it's not as serious of a crime the broad would definitely repeat her offense post-marriage.

Though im unsure of whether this was actually due to cheating
Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some drunk foid slipping out and the reddit user karma whoring.

Should've hit the concrete instead

:feelsree: WHY THE FUCK FOIDS SCREAM SO MUCH IN GORE

I did that. I traded 50k to the cosmos and in return they moved the pool a few inches to the right. Spacetime is good when you reject organic values
Memorial Day Thank You GIF by StickerGiant

Even the racists are turning cucked calling it another spic chimp out what a shame we should do what jews do with race mixing, promote women cheating on her nigger boyfriends and watch complete death tolls increase