Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hijabi foid gets thrown out of a window

Acorn

Acorn

⚒ Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent ⚒
★★★★★
Context: This hijabi is from Lahore, Pakistan and was thrown out of the window of her house by her mother in law, husband and brother in law for not serving them with delicious food jfl

They probably made her injuries worse by moving her

Damn, I think that scream nearly blow out my speakers.
Good thing I'm not wearing headphones.

Based

The West needs to adopt this.

HOLY FUCK DOOD, ADD A FUCKING AUDIO WARNING FOR FUCK SAKE, MY EARS ARE FUCKING BLEEDDING FROM THIS FOIDS NIGGEASD SCREAMIN. FUCKING ANIMA< :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

HOLY FUCK DOOD, ADD A FUCKING AUDIO WARNING FOR FUCK SAKE, MY EARS ARE FUCKING BLEEDDING FROM THIS FOIDS NIGGEASD SCREAMIN. FUCKING ANIMA< :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Take it like a man

Context: This hijabi is from Lahore, Pakistan and was thrown out of the window of her house by her mother in law, husband and brother in law for not serving them with delicious food jfl

View attachment 1106680
And the left wants these people to demographically replace the white population

They probably made her injuries worse by moving her
Right? Many people don't know that you shouldn't move a body after an accident, you might make it worse if the bones are broken

Can't decide if I should be sad that such places exist, or happy that at least my country isn't as bad as I thought in comparison.

Can't decide if I should be sad that such places exist, or happy that at least my country isn't as bad as I thought in comparison.
Any place is better than Pakistan

Literal paki behavior, should vermins be allowed to live in our country? @anandkonda

Looking at old muslim city and newer hitech city of Hyderabad will tell what is the problem.
What do you mean? What changed?
The architecture definitely looks way more interesting in older islamic societies though for sure

That was loud asf

The architecture definitely looks way more interesting in older islamic societies though for sure
In the old city of Hyderabad mullas literally live in shit slums whereas hightech city literally looks like New York.

Mullas only know how to bomb and kill.

The only architecture mullas were able to build was a black box :lul: :lul:

I'm sorry but "not serving delicious food" is a stupid reason to kill someone. Understandable if she cheated, but this just stupid.

That looked painful asf