Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chess.com

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
What’s you rating? Just started I’m at 500 bullet

Chess is such a boring game. Sooooo boring. For real. Like I'm not even joking, its plain retarded. (Read this in a valley girl voice)

No chess 4 ur face

Chess is such a boring game. Sooooo boring. For real. Like I'm not even joking, its plain retarded. (Read this in a valley girl voice)

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180879253Friday, January 01, 2016 8:52 PM CST
"I truly do understand, good sir. I suggest you assert your intellectual dominance over these secretly beta males whom you view as competitors in a clean match of chess." It is very unlikely that the majority of the preferred male individuals can properly play chess. They would seem to prefer materialistic ideologies over logical-reasoning. Theoretically, such a recognized factor should be in my favor. Unfortunately however, it is not. "Just let your "inner-badness" out. Take risks while she is watching :) girls like a good risk-taker." No, I will not engage in any sort of activities that require me to express physical aggression and risk being deceived. Such behavior has significant ramifications and I consider my current method of conveying affection as being efficient enough. I suppose that the woman is merely naive and cannot seem to recognize that I would be a much better lover than the other men, due to the superficial facade that they are conveying. It is actually somewhat angering.

richfags.is @Incelius Savage
Only rich kids with tutors know how to play chess

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180879253Friday, January 01, 2016 8:52 PM CST
"I truly do understand, good sir. I suggest you assert your intellectual dominance over these secretly beta males whom you view as competitors in a clean match of chess." It is very unlikely that the majority of the preferred male individuals can properly play chess. They would seem to prefer materialistic ideologies over logical-reasoning. Theoretically, such a recognized factor should be in my favor. Unfortunately however, it is not. "Just let your "inner-badness" out. Take risks while she is watching :) girls like a good risk-taker." No, I will not engage in any sort of activities that require me to express physical aggression and risk being deceived. Such behavior has significant ramifications and I consider my current method of conveying affection as being efficient enough. I suppose that the woman is merely naive and cannot seem to recognize that I would be a much better lover than the other men, due to the superficial facade that they are conveying. It is actually somewhat angering.
You are a strange individual. Something about you is very informative. Like a chat bot that drops down a whole encyclopedia out of nowhere. Very useful. Very offputting in real life. But very useful & genuinely wonderful and amazing and cool and omg chad nigger nigger nigger skjnsdcojncowcfnwodc ku

It's been I while since I last played but I think that it was in the 200 range :society:

There’s a limit to chess. You can only go so far. Chess masters know this.

Got to 1800 no joke. But I began to fucking hate chess and stopped playing. Once you reach a certain level it becomes an incredibly boring and predictable game.