Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does banning people on here even work?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I don’t understand the point of banning people on here. What’s stopping them from getting another account? There’s no way to vet them before joining. It would make sense for GrAYcels to not have the option of making threads for the first 3months or 500 post

I guess you can keep weeding em out, a normie is predictable and will expose themselves eventually if they keep posting, its good to have sub forums like bunker on here too.

Banning people and sub forums are kind of undermined by a postmaxxing infiltrator, I really wish postmaxxing was a bannable offense.

I guess you can keep weeding em out, a normie is predictable and will expose themselves eventually if they keep posting, its good to have sub forums like bunker on here too.

Banning people and sub forums are kind of undermined by a postmaxxing infiltrator, I really wish postmaxxing was a bannable offense.
There is no bunker

There is no bunker

There is this

They often can be identified by certain things which i cant write because otherwise they would learn and not make these mistakes

There is also "The base" for users with more than 35k posts :dab:
@supersoldier
Headquarters at 50k too as well as the secret incel revolution at 100k

t

takes 6 months if im correct
Oh, right. For some reason I counted November as a full month.

Man, my brain feels so fried this morning. I didn't get more than 6 hours of sleep this week.

I thought we’re not suppose to talk about it. Last time I seen the rules.
I have no idea, i dont think it does much harm im sure all those IT faggots already know what the bunker is, maybe some of them even have accounts in here that have access since its not that hard to get in to.

Probably they get an IP ban so they can't create a new account