Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chester Benningtons wife is engaged

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-

2 years after he roped his widow is engaged again, I don't understand what goes on in the neuro typical mind, I would spend the rest of my life in mourning if I had a wife who died.

I would spend the rest of my life in mourning if I had a wife who died
mhm... really don't think I would, people aren't more special than a pet or even a house plant. Sucking my dick probably won't make me want to bon for all eternity

well of course, she has a hole, should be surprised it didn't happen sooner

Another whore gets another opportunity to leach.
Whats new ?

Her armpit looks gross.

Chester Bennington was a big soyboy ngl. But I still enjoyed his music

What do you expect her to spend the rest of her life single? Who gives a fuck hes not getting cucked because he died 2 years ago

Dumb whore. She should mourn his death forever and stay single for the rest of her life. She shouldn't even touch her own pussy.

tattoo looks so trashy on old woman 35+ just look at her

What do you expect her to spend the rest of her life single? Who gives a fuck hes not getting cucked because he died 2 years ago

Yes given how she profited greatly from his money from the will

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: now his kids won't even remember him, they will get used to calling the new guy daddy. She probably has all the pictures of him in the house turned around or removed completely.

2 years and already ENGAGED? Most people don't get engaged until about 2 years of dating. Did she start dating 24 hours after he had no pulse?

I've known women grieve DOGS for longer.

My mum still grieves having to give away her horse due to us moving and not being able to afford it anymore, that was 20 years ago.

:feelshehe:

She is responsible for his suicide fucking whore marrying again shows how much loyalty she had for him

having a wife in 2019 is a joke, cucked beyond death

She most likely was having sex with at least a few dudes after the death im sure.

its over for all sub8 males