Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Child Beauty pageants are another form of degeneracy that should be banned.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date

Should these type of whoring shows be banned?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
Child drag shows are disgustingly wrong, but they are no different than child beauty pageants. Both of shows are created for parents to whore out their children for prizes and over-sexualize them for pedophiles in real life and on TV such as TLC's Honey Boo-Boo for example. You know to be honest, her Jabba The Hutt mother should've been forklifted into jail for child abuse and letting a known pedophile live with them. No child should be fed junk food and forced to live with sickos for the rest of their lives.

Anyway, I never liked beauty pageants how they are operated today because I viewed them as a form degeneracy for parents to indoctrinate their children into believing that it is completely okay and healthy for them to be sexualized. Instead, it damages their psyche and puts them at risk for disgusting lifestyle choices. Whoring themselves online, dating chads & tyrones, and etc. Same in regards to drag faggot shows for kids, it is not healthy to act as if you're the opposite sex and subjecting a child to that is setting them up for a lifetime of confusion, depression, and along with other high risk lifestyle choices that will ultimately leave them empty, mentally ill, and likely have a higher chance of committing suicide before the age of thirty.

This is my two cents on this because shit like drag faggot shows and beauty pageants are made purposely for sickos to prey on children. Maybe even honeypots for pedophiles who knows.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 11.36.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 11.36.28 AM.png
    446.2 KB · Views: 73
i believe that they should not be made illegal. they are certainly morally wrong and will fuck up the kid but i believe that if the parents of the kid willingly apply the kid to that show that theres no problem

I'm okay with female beauty pageants but drag shows should definitely be banned.

yes it should definitely be banned

Yes, it's white trash.

Child drag shows are disgustingly wrong, but they are no different than child beauty pageants. Both of shows are created for parents to whore out their children for prizes and over-sexualize them for pedophiles in real life and on TV such as TLC's Honey Boo-Boo for example. You know to be honest, her Jabba The Hutt mother should've been forklifted into jail for child abuse and letting a known pedophile live with them. No child should be fed junk food and forced to live with sickos for the rest of their lives.

Anyway, I never liked beauty pageants how they are operated today because I viewed them as a form degeneracy for parents to indoctrinate their children into believing that it is completely okay and healthy for them to be sexualized. Instead, it damages their psyche and puts them at risk for disgusting lifestyle choices. Whoring themselves online, dating chads & tyrones, and etc. Same in regards to drag faggot shows for kids, it is not healthy to act as if you're the opposite sex and subjecting a child to that is setting them up for a lifetime of confusion, depression, and along with other high risk lifestyle choices that will ultimately leave them empty, mentally ill, and likely have a higher chance of committing suicide before the age of thirty.

This is my two cents on this because shit like drag faggot shows and beauty pageants are made purposely for sickos to prey on children. Maybe even honeypots for pedophiles who knows.
It is early indoctrination for children, it is teaching them to feel insecure about not feeling attractive enough.