Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Childhood ex freind said i was ugly

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
When I was a kid I use to play with this girl she was around the same age as me I guess as a kid I was cute or whatever fast forward she recently saw me and according to my brother she said I was ugly asf jfl how puberty turns them from innocent to evil and heartless :feelskek: now she got like 5 kids and different baby fathers basically a slut toilet jfl this life Is a joke

now she got like 5 kids and different baby fathers basically a slut toilet jfl this life Is a joke
She should be ashamed, instead she thinks she is better than us for sure, people who don't procreate are the biggest failures in everyone's eyes.

kill her in Minecraft

She should be ashamed, instead she thinks she is better than us for sure, people who don't procreate are the biggest failures in everyone's eyes.
She didn't even interact with me she just saw me decided i was ugly asf after 9 years of not seeing me if i was Tyrone she'd be begging for my seed

She didn't even interact with me she just saw me decided i was ugly asf after 9 years of not seeing me if i was Tyrone she'd be begging for my seed
Yeah, they stay very picky even after when cockcarousel slows down, its not easy even to betabuxx single moms anymore.