Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Childhood “oneitis” ended up as gutter roastie.

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
Back in elementary school, I had a massive crush on this one girl and would constantly orbit her, naturally she showed no signs of interest in me, but it is what it is I guess. Of course once I went on to middle school I forgot all about her, only relegating her to bad shower thoughts here and there.

Turns out my mom’s friend is an acquaintance of my crush’s mom, so I managed to see some pics of her and hear about her current state, my god..

She actually ended up very tall, around 6’4” I believe, but she looked a complete mess. She was definitely an addict of some sort, had those disgusting meth head clumps of unwashed hair and those trashy clothes.
For some reason all white trash roasties ALWAYS have some terrible tattoo of something wholesome… I can’t think of anything more fitting for a roastie than a tweety bird tattoo over their bellybutton :feelskek:

Apparently she got pregnant around 16 by some Tyrone, and once he vanished she offloaded her child on her mom and is in some halfway house somewhere.

This all reads like one big larp but I swear this is what I was told and shown. Anyone else know girls from their childhood that ended up like this?

Im still young myself but pretty sure some foids from my class will end up like this

9 more posts! You can do it!

i don't think so most of the femshits were lucky tbh, found simps that were much taller and better looking than them

but i also stopped checking because it's giga bad for your mental state

She heightmogs everyone here jfl
Even tallfags on .is are smaller :feelskek:

427652F7 A7E9 4327 A52F A12629779255
It’s sad that this happens… and we get told or think we aren’t good enough cause of it.
This girl I liked for ages years ago went around telling our friend group I asked her out and she rejected me when she imagined the whole thing cause I never had the guts to outright ask cause I knew it’d happen. Anyway all her bfs were losers who treated her like mud. I was a good guy.. now she lives in a trailer park with a drug addiction and has a crack baby to an old toothless Māori Guy. The baby came out looking like the baby from splice with eyes way apart and has a brown lump on its face the size of about a square inch. A lot of them go downhill but reject good guys along the way and fall
To drugs or a shitty life