Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL China allows lgbtq festival in honk kong

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231211 134725 Reddit

and? what does this have to do with ending our miserable lives.

China is a slave of the west

and? what does this have to do with ending our miserable lives.
Not sure why you keep suggesting suicide and since you're a GrAY it's a little sus tbh. That aside for the ones not so keen on suicide sexual degeneracy not only harms society as a whole (a less healthy society means a poorer quality of life) it also creates more cases of inceldom. In a society with strict monogamy most incels wouldn't be incel.

Not sure why you keep suggesting suicide and since you're a GrAY it's a little sus tbh. That aside for the ones not so keen on suicide sexual degeneracy not only harms society as a whole (a less healthy society means a poorer quality of life) it also creates more cases of inceldom. In a society with strict monogamy most incels wouldn't be incel.
oh fuck off mate. i had an account where i tried to be eNcoUrAGging and UpLIFtitnG and all that other bluepilled nonsense. i dont mean to be rude but im fucking sick and tired of nothing working and people pushing like theres anything there, as if having enough gay sex is going to get you into it. in case you havent noticed we look like JACKASSES when we fuck up.

so fuck it, now im just being honest. and if you dont like it you can take your ass to r/IncelTears where youll be tolerated.

as for the "sexual degeneracy" part thats all we fucking are.

oh my god how do i say it. SOCIETY DISLIKES STRAIGHT MEN. they think it is gross the same way we think FAGGOTRY is gross.

you think all you have to do is negotiate with a straight woman? its the same thing as negotiating with a lesbian! literally the same thing.

nobody likes us because we are straight, and its not like we have anyone to fight for like they do. PLEASE get that.

i mean dude just think about our place in world history. how are we represented? what have we been known to do?

its the ONLY way we get to express ourselves. THE ONLY WAY.

the ONLY times we have ever been useful is when we were enslaved. i know this when my mom always has to get me to do shit cause i never feel like doing any of it.

oh fuck off mate. i had an account where i tried to be eNcoUrAGging and UpLIFtitnG and all that other bluepilled nonsense. i dont mean to be rude but im fucking sick and tired of nothing working and people pushing like theres anything there, as if having enough gay sex is going to get you into it. in case you havent noticed we look like JACKASSES when we fuck up.

so fuck it, now im just being honest. and if you dont like it you can take your ass to r/IncelTears where youll be tolerated.

as for the "sexual degeneracy" part thats all we fucking are.

oh my god how do i say it. SOCIETY DISLIKES STRAIGHT MEN. they think it is gross the same way we think FAGGOTRY is gross.

you think all you have to do is negotiate with a straight woman? its the same thing as negotiating with a lesbian! literally the same thing.

nobody likes us because we are straight, and its not like we have anyone to fight for like they do. PLEASE get that.

I never said spout bluepilled shit but suggesting so much suicide is sus as redditors have been known to do that. I never said that's how faggotry works but tolerating any sexual degeneracy will lead to the mess we have with toilets now shit doesn't exist in a vacuum. Idc what a woman thinks, you shouldn't care what a woman thinks and neither should society. The best way to handle these issues are with hardline religiousness as was done historically. The rest of the world should look at how the Taliban treats women or Iran or Saudi Arabia take notes and learn a few valuable lessons.

I never said spout bluepilled shit but suggesting so much suicide is sus as redditors have been known to do that. I never said that's how faggotry works but tolerating any sexual degeneracy will lead to the mess we have with toilets now shit doesn't exist in a vacuum. Idc what a woman thinks, you shouldn't care what a woman thinks and neither should society. The best way to handle these issues are with hardline religiousness as was done historically. The rest of the world should look at how the Taliban treats women or Iran or Saudi Arabia take notes and learn a few valuable lessons.
it wont. get us. what we want.

culling will result in nothing but MORE resentment than we already feel. its not going to get resolved if we get to hurt them, were just going to be PISSED that we have to. THERES NO FUCKING PEACE.

China upping their globalist kike game to weaken, pussify, and faggotize Hong Kong males in preparation for the invasion. Taking a page out the decades of US's destruction of its culture and generations.

Clever chinks.

China upping their globalist kike game to weaken, pussify, and faggotize Hong Kong males in preparation for the invasion. Taking a page out the decades of US's destruction of its culture and generations.

Clever chinks.
They're doing it to the US openly, TikTok algorithms in the US are purposefully engineered to display a bunch of woke garbage whereas its a whole lot different in China. These Chinks are fuelling the US with psychological damage (fentanyl in particular) and their technological poison, I guess you could say they learnt the dirty ways from the Anglos who traumatised their country years ago :feelsstudy::feelskek:

They're doing it to the US openly, TikTok algorithms in the US are purposefully engineered to display a bunch of woke garbage whereas its a whole lot different in China. These Chinks are fuelling the US with psychological damage (fentanyl in particular) and their technological poison,
Yes.

I guess you could say they learnt the dirty ways from the Anglos who traumatised their country years ago :feelsstudy::feelskek:
We didn't do it, the kikes did. We were fools who let it happen.

The kikes illegally shipped thousands of tons of narcotics onto their shores?
Hard to say if there was any direct influence from them (on US Anglos) on what the CIA did.

Last edited:
Hong jew kong is literally a western colony along with taiwan and worst korea

Hong Kong is the San Francisco of China

Those faggots fuck u all this all because of the kikes f u all to