Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy China and Iran call on Taliban to end discrimination of women

Iran and China out of all places jfl, Chinese people during the one-child policy years would abort women and keep trying to have male children
Has to be a meme

taliban needs to take over asia all ready

You'd think Iran would learned their lesson about giving holes rights after the riots over some hole dying for not wearing her hijab but no.

Taliban: ok if you say so

Taliban and ISIS are currently the only true Muslims on Earth

Iran and China out of all places jfl, Chinese people during the one-child policy years would abort women and keep trying to have male children
Has to be a meme
Because you have a low IQ binary mindset

This is just a for optics they don't give 2 shits about it

Because you have a low IQ binary mindset
The fuck does that mean? I made a statement, not a question. Replying with a "because" doesn't make any sense. Unless you're trying to say that people in China aborted women because of my supposed low IQ binary mindset?

The fuck does that mean? I made a statement, not a question. Replying with a "because" doesn't make any sense. Unless you're trying to say that people in China aborted women because of my supposed low IQ binary mindset?
No your understanding of the situation is reductionist and low IQ

The Chinese administration is
super bluepilled on the female questions someone need to clamp down on women's rights

No your understanding of the situation is reductionist and low IQ
Is it really? It's well-documented that abortions during the one-child policy era in China were targeted specifically at women. It explains the huge male surplus.
2012 Birth Sex Ratio World Map

Is it really? It's well-documented that abortions during the one-child policy era in China were targeted specifically at women. It explains the huge male surplus.
View attachment 859709
Yesh because of culture economic reasons not government policy

And that huge male surplus is irrelevant because of women's rights most Chinese men would be incels anyways

But that doesn't mean Chinese society hates women

I think statistically, for every woman, there is bound to be at least three men who will be left out. How is one from India or China supposed to cope with this, that, I do not know.
Shitskins like curries and chinks need female cloning labs