Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China: War between betas and pretty boys have begun

T

tlightz

Recruit
★★
It was invetible given there are 30 million excess of Chinese males that will never get married. Government censoring western culture more harshly given the JBW invasion. And now this, a debate between so called sissy man / fresh little meat aka pretty boy (semi changs?) vs betas nationalists "straight man cancer" (bitter incel men?)

Here's the article, decide for yourselves:

What's the greater threat to Chinese society: "Sissies" or "straight-man cancer"?

Chinese social media has seen heated debate this month over what masculinity is supposed to look like.

It all started with the state-owned Chinese Central Television's annual back-to-school special, which aired on Sept. 1. The show prominently featured a popular boy band called New F4.

Watching the program, "The First Class of School," is mandatory for more than 100 million Chinese primary and middle school students as well as their parents. Children are expected to share thoughts or write essays about it. This year's themes are "dream, endeavor, exploration and future."

"I was asked to write down my thoughts after, but I didn't expect New F4 would be in it!" commented one student on Chinese social media. Another said "Wang Hedi [a member of the band] is so cute!"

While some Chinese kids were thrilled to see their favorite group, not all parents were impressed.
"Four sissies opened the program with singing and dancing. Can't you find masculine boys? If the youth are effeminate, the country will be weak. The director of the program should be fired," wrote an angry parent on Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter.

Another commented, "I can't believe the ministries of education and propaganda are promoting sissy culture .... They let a bunch of sissies wearing lipstick, ear studs, dyed hair, groomed brows and bracelets represent Chinese youths!"

An op-ed from Xinhua, China's state-run media outlet, bashed "fresh little meat" — internet slang for young, feminine-looking male celebrities who have porcelain skin and tiny waists.

"The kind of pop culture a society embraces, rejects or promote relates to the country's future. In order to cultivate new talent who will be bearing the responsibility of rejuvenating the nation, we need to boycott harmful culture and be nurtured in good culture," the op-ed's author wrote.

Communist Party mouthpiece People's Daily was on the other side of the discussion, calling for respect of diverse aesthetic standards and an appreciation of inner beauty.

Influenced by Japanese and Korean pop culture, China has developed a growing appetite for "fresh little meat"-type stars. Lu Han, a former member of Korean boyband EXO, has 52 million fans on Weibo and is seen in numerous commercials and on billboards in China. When Wang Junkai of TFBoys posted a note to fans on his 15th birthday in 2014, it was shared more than 355 million times, setting a Guinness record for most-shared Weibo post.
Beautiful, gentle men have existed throughout Chinese history, too. Traditional Confucian values appreciate intellectuals with polished looks, refined manners and pure morals.

After the Cultural Revolution, actor Tang Guoqiang won hearts with his fair skin, pretty face and sweet nature in Chinese movies, earning the nickname "Cream Boy." In the 1990s, other "cream boys" in film and music continued this trend. Singer Mao Ning's love songs were sung over and over in karaoke booths. The early 2000s saw the term "flower men," exemplified by Taiwanese boy band Flower Four.

So why are some crying out for masculinity now?
Despite a patriarchal society in which men outnumber women, Chinese women's self-awareness and status is improving. Chinese women's workforce participation rate is 63.4 percent, higher than any other country in the Asia-Pacific region, according to a 2017 Deloitte report. Some 62 percent of women value career and family equally, and most Chinese mothers have jobs, the Deloitte report said.

The stereotypical "masculine" Chinese man believes a woman's place is in the home, producing offspring. These men don't value women with a college degree; they always pick up the check after a meal. Some want to marry virgins even though they're not virgins themselves.

Such men are considered to have "straight man cancer," a Chinese expression to describe conservative, entitled male chauvinists.
Some Weibo users attribute the viral debate to male insecurity and China's gender imbalance.

"Why can't effeminate men be respected?" argued a Weibo user. "It shows aesthetic diversity, a sign of our progressing society .... Those who criticize 'sissies' are not open-minded!"

"Those who think we're facing a masculinity crisis are living under the shadow of patriarchal mechanism. It only shows the country's gender inequality," commented another.
Said another, "I'd rather date a sophisticated sissy rather than a sloppy man with 'straight-man cancer.'"

Source:
A Fiery Debate Over 'Sissies' Vs. Macho Men In China's Social Media - NPR
https://apple.news/A6EzFaeCLSVqb6z6exdbf0Q

İncels suffering everywhere no matter asia or europe nor americas

That's what happens you have 34 million men than woman.

China could've been the best place to run JBW if they didn't have communism.

Fucking communism is so retarded. I would never go to that hellhole.

Watch till 6:16.

"Four sissies opened the program with singing and dancing. Can't you find masculine boys? If the youth are effeminate, the country will be weak. The director of the program should be fired," wrote an angry parent on Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter.

Another commented, "I can't believe the ministries of education and propaganda are promoting sissy culture .... They let a bunch of sissies wearing lipstick, ear studs, dyed hair, groomed brows and bracelets represent Chinese youths!"

JFL.

SEA men are practically built to become Ladyboys. It's just genetics. Chinese men can never win on masculinity. But they can win on trannymaxing.

That's what happens you have 34 million men than woman.

China could've been the best place to run JBW if they didn't have communism.

Fucking communism is so retarded. I would never go to that hellhole.
Cope, even without communism they would have more men then females, there are always 5-7% more male born babies than females in every single country on earth, here in Poland we have 400k more men than femoids. JFL if you were born male in 21th Millennium.

Cope, even without communism they would have more men then females, there are always 5-7% more male born babies than females in every single country on earth, here in Poland we have 400k more men than femoids. JFL if you were born male in 21th Millennium.

Naw men don't live as long as women do. It would be able to correct itself and would also be a JBW paradise.

Communism neutered them.

Imagine how much anime, videogames, media they could produce without being censored by insane ChinkComms.

Imagine how much anime, videogames, media they could produce without being censored by insane ChinkComms.
Of all the stuff that they could have shared with the world you brought up anime? Of all things? I thought anime was a Japan thing only?

Same situation in every country tbh. Just look at the evolution of popular French actors :
4.jpg
Jean Gabin, defended his country as a resistant during WWII (= "toxic straight man chauvinism")

FRANTZ_PierreNiney_1.jpeg
Pierre Niney, not a bad actor but definitely the epitome of "pretty boyism".

Same applies to music, public figures, artists in general ...

Of all the stuff that they could have shared with the world you brought up anime? Of all things? I thought anime was a Japan thing only?

I'm saying that China would be able to culturally compete with Japan if it weren't for communism.

Similar to how Korea currently does.

his incel brain was replaced with coping weebrain, he thinks every asian country is japan, he is extremely delusional and doesn't know what he is talking about

Same situation in every country tbh. Just look at the evolution of popular French actors :
4.jpg
Jean Gabin, defended his country as a resistant during WWII (= "toxic straight man chauvinism")

FRANTZ_PierreNiney_1.jpeg
Pierre Niney, not a bad actor but definitely the epitome of "pretty boyism".

Same applies to music, public figures, artists in general ...
pretty boy lmao he looks like a fucking cuckold

The hatred for low body fat men is insane. They look nothing like girls. They have no tits and no ass. They probably look more masculine then the guys with pot bellies and saggy tits saying this shit.