Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

China will take over africa by getting chinese women pregnant with african babies

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
16:00

Sons of african dictators will never be incel because when they go to study China, 4 chinese women will be set up with them. They will get pregnant with these babies with sons of african dictators. Those sons will then be brainwashed in china and then sent back to africa to do chinas bidding. A lot of them also end up in the US and are involved with BLM protests.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McXYhJPzQZE

Cope, China will just get blacked. BBC take over.

blasian truecels incoming

That's the most intriguing cope I've come across to justify the very simple phenomenon of "BBC onry"

just get cucked by your slaves theory

Brutal truth. Half asian nig mutts will control Africa and CCP will prosper to new heights!

i got my daily dose of conspiracycel

:feelskek:
Most East Asian women do not like bbc, even extending to curries.
There are exceptions to this observation, and it can only be ascribed to sexual love.
But exceptions remain exceptions.

There are exceptions to this observation, and it can only be ascribed to sexual love.

CCP will make them do it and there are threads here where a black guy was cucking asians in china.

CCP will make them do it and there are threads here where a black guy was cucking asians in china.
That occured in the 80s. China was like North Korea back then.
I don't think it's that easy now.

Cope many Asian women want BBC especially if they are getting paid millions by the CCP.

Funnily enough that's probably the strategy. Comrade Xi has a god tier IQ and while we think it's cucked he's already made plans for year 2040+ when they've taken over the continent.

Funnily enough that's probably the strategy. Comrade Xi has a god tier IQ and while we think it's cucked he's already made plans for year 2040+ when they've taken over the continent.
Comrade Xi might also cyborg or gene editing mutant maxx by then. We all know China has 0 morals when it comes to research. They are probably the first nation that will find a way to have immortal politicians.

CCP is too powerful. Too bad us Indians never learned and still follow (((democracy))) instead of CCP maxxing ourselves. And now we will pay the price :cryfeels:.

Those protests are meaningless in the face of BBC

We needed strong leaders. Imagine if india was a one party state and congress party was in charge. That would be disaster.

If we had nationalistic people in charge like the CCP then yeah I would be all for it.

We needed strong leaders. Imagine if india was a one party state and congress party was in charge. That would be disaster.

If we had nationalistic people in charge like the CCP then yeah I would be all for it.
We should have forced converted all the minorities post independence. And gotren rid of caste/religious bs and focused on economy. Deng Xiaoping style.

Comrade Xi might also cyborg or gene editing mutant maxx by then. We all know China has 0 morals when it comes to research. They are probably the first nation that will find a way to have immortal politicians.
China's the most likely country to have a god emperor by the end of this century. Hopefully Xi and not someone dumber

Create your own strain of niggers theory.

Build Your Own Niggers today!

I will gladly become a ccp agent for this. Come on china theres huge potential in the incel market.

That's disgusting, we should reichmaxx and nuke everybody, regardless of whether not we'll win a war, just launch our entire nuclear arsenal at default targets. Those mutts would be the most inferior race to come from race mixing.