Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chinacels help pls

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
What chinese dialect should I learn? Standard chinese? Mandarine? Cantonese? Which one. I'm going SEA fuck this west scum world I;ll rather be begger eating dogs in chian than live int he west

Depends on where in the SEA you’re going, also mandarin is hard as fuck to learn

Chinese is almost impossible to learn ngl

Depends on where in the SEA you’re going, also mandarin is hard as fuck to learn

I dont give a fuck. I'll learn it. I am not fucking doing anything anyway I just go to work and go to sleep might as well remove more of my free time so I don't think about killing myself. Instead of staring at an empty wall browsing the same internet sites over and over and over and over again every fucking day I could at least learn some shit.
China is almost impossible to learn ngl

fucking try me motherfuckassssss

ngl took me like 10 yrs to learn basic english I ain't got a gift for languages gotta be honest its gonna be hard as fuck especially since I set a deadline for 1 year JFL I know its not possible but whatever niggas I wanna do it anyway

I dont give a fuck. I'll learn it. I am not fucking doing anything anyway I just go to work and go to sleep might as well remove more of my free time so I don't think about killing myself. Instead of staring at an empty wall browsing the same internet sites over and over and over and over again every fucking day I could at least learn some shit.
Sure, but think about this for a second.

Imagine every single word in the english language, and imagine that they all had a different symbol, that’s what mandarin writing is like. If you genuinely want to learn use duolingo or babbel

Tfw im too low iq to learn another language :feelsrope:

ngl took me like 10 yrs to learn basic english I ain't got a gift for languages gotta be honest its gonna be hard as fuck especially since I set a deadline for 1 year JFL I know its not possible but whatever niggas I wanna do it anyway
the difficulty of learning a language is dependent on your native tongue, so what’s your primary language?

I wanna learn a new language tbh.

Sure, but think about this for a second.

Imagine every single word in the english language, and imagine that they all had a different symbol, that’s what mandarin writing is like. If you genuinely want to learn use duolingo or babbel

I know about this I researched it. I want to know which dialect is best to learn? Is mandarin spoken everywhere or not? People on internets said you only need 3,000 symbols to have good grasp of the language. You won't be able to read book with this little but for general usage it's good enough.

And I will take chinese exams so that I will force myself to study this shit.

I know about this I researched it. I want to know which dialect is best to learn? Is mandarin spoken everywhere or not? People on internets said you only need 3,000 symbols to have good grasp of the language. You won't be able to read book with this little but for general usage it's good enough.

And I will take chinese exams so that I will force myself to study this shit.
Good luck boyo

China/Sinosphere is shithole and Mandarin. China proper uses simplified Chinese characters and Taiwan/Hong Kong uses traditional characters. If you want to get real brownie points learn Hokkien for Taiwan and Cantonese for Hong Kong but you can get by with Mandarin in Taiwan, I think you'll have to learn Cantonese for Hong Kong. Shitapore sucks off big daddy China so they use Mandarin despite descending from nearly exclusively Fujianese/Hokkien speaking immigrants. You can get by everywhere in China/Taiwan with Mandarin. All of Asia is shithole tbhngl. I hate SEA especially. Go practice Mandarin with International Chinese students in a college near you and see great Chinese culture of insectoid spending habits of designer clothing and being a beta buxxer.

I am Steppe warrior who knows much about my southern rice munching neighbors. Planning to be Nurhaci's sucessor. Tungusic 4evarr

Last edited:
China/Sinosphere is shithole and Mandarin. China proper uses simplified Chinese characters and Taiwan/Hong Kong uses traditional characters. If you want to get real brownie points learn Hokkien for Taiwan and Cantonese for Hong Kong but you can get by with Mandarin. Shitapore sucks off big daddy China so they use Mandarin despite descending from nearly exclusively Fujianese/Hokkien speaking immigrants. You can get by everywhere in China/Taiwan with Mandarin. All of Asia is shithole tbhngl. I hate SEA especially. Go practice Mandarin with International Chinese students in a college near you and see great Chinese culture of insectoid spending habits of designer clothing and being a beta buxxer.

I am Steppe warrior who knows much about my southern rice munching neighbors. Planning to be Nurhaci's sucessor. Tungusic 4evarr

Nigga I ain't learning like 5 dialects that shit hard as fuck I just learn the one that most used, so Mandarine it is then yeah? What the difference between standard chinese and mandarine is it the same shit? Which one of this two to learn. Also maybe ur right about it being shithole but are you rice? If ur rice ur opinion is subjective because u born there. Tbh feels sorry not to have option to ricemaxx like whites can do.

You haven't told me which dialect is best :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
They're not dialects, if you learn Mandarin, you won't be understand to a Hokkien/Cantonese or any other Sinitic language. Don't worry, China loves mass integration, destruction of culture, and bugmen behavior so they standardized the whole country into Mandarin just for you.
Nigga I ain't learning like 5 dialects that shit hard as fuck I just learn the one that most used, so Mandarine it is then yeah? What the difference between standard chinese and mandarine is it the same shit? Which one of this two to learn. Also maybe ur right about it being shithole but are you rice? If ur rice ur opinion is subjective because u born there. Tbh feels sorry not to have option to ricemaxx like whites can do.
Then just be a sex tourist, fuck Noodlewhores. I am Tungusic mustard race, do not put me into rice munching category people.

Last edited:
im too low iq to learn new languages

West is hell on Earth, I have the same wish

why chinese? there arent any sea countries that speak chinese predominantly

I started already I listen to this whore and I can already say I dont want landwhales

its all I need

They're not dialects, if you learn Mandarin, you won't be understand to a Hokkien/Cantonese or any other Sinitic language. Don't worry, China loves mass integration, destruction of culture, and bugmen behavior so they standardized the whole country into Mandarin just for you.

Then just be a sex tourist, fuck Noodlewhores. I am Tungusic mustard race, do not put me into rice munching category people.

I want to move there permanently fuck west man west brought me nothing but suicidal thoughts and constant despair at least in chinese or some sea country people wont treat me bad because of how I look even if I ugly I got white halo so they think im rich or some shit and will leave me the fuck alone.

Im chinese and mandarin is hard tbh ngl, even I have difficulty conversing in mandarin with native chinese, anything beyond basic and I start hemming n hawing

I started already I listen to this whore and I can already say I dont want landwhales

its all I need

I want to move there permanently fuck west man west brought me nothing but suicidal thoughts and constant despair at least in chinese or some sea country people wont treat me bad because of how I look even if I ugly I got white halo so they think im rich or some shit and will leave me the fuck alone.

No offence but if you rely solely on vids like the one above, u won't get far in any native chinese area.

Im chinese and mandarin is hard tbh ngl, even I have difficulty conversing in mandarin with native chinese, anything beyond basic and I start hemming n hawing

SuicideFuel.

But I guess u are not native then? How long did u learn chinese for and did u take it seriously?

I plan to do it 20 hours a week for 1.7 years. That tops up at roughly 1,500 hours. You think that be enough to have decent conversation? I will take exams in the symbols and spoken chinese. I want to know 3,000 symbols but probably will need more time for that.

Idc I will learn this language eventually, but I want to do it quick. Also I won't rely on just this youtube meme videos I will buy proper chinese study sources and if I dont make enough progress ill just hire some noodlewhore to teach me plenty of this immigrant whores around here.

why chinese? there arent any sea countries that speak chinese predominantly
Yeah, he should just SEA maxx, cheaper coonts there. I hope you don't think I dislike you Mr. Siniticel. As long as you are a fellow misogynist, I <3 you.

This guy has learned heaps of language and impresses heaps of Chinese people. In videos, fathers literally ask him to marry their daughters and shit cos he can speak like 4 different dialects. He also has language courses.