Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Geographical Determinism: Why some races prosper while others failed.

Elab.

I personally do not like what Christianity & Abrahamic faiths in general have done to European civilization & culture:

View attachment 1061115

Dude that is the most jewish meme I have ever seen. Christianity brought unity, empires, art, advancments, and order to Europe. Pagans willingly converted and those who did not and decided to fight were uneducated thieves and barbarians who were crushed by the armies of Christendom.

Christianity: Order. Charity. Empires. Faithfulness. Chivalry. Peace. Art. Civilization. Mercy.

Paganism: Chaos. Theft. Tribalism. Promiscuity. Rape. War. Barbarianism. Primitism. Torture.

Christianity propelled Europe out of its divisive tribalism and brought about a true and authentic unity. Stop falling for the pagan secular lies of globalist jewry.

Maybe read some real and authentic unbiased European history. You should try the most widespread pagan tradition: SUBMISSION TO ROME. CHRISTOS REX

St. Olaf II, Perpetual King of Norway and Martyr for Christ, intercede for us.

Any civilization is evil. People were created to be wild.

is this not just the premise of "guns, germs, and steel"

1. Rome had its own language, religious beliefs, etc. that stem from the Italic tribes who went to form Rome. Not to mention, Rome logged both of these civilizations to hell & back.
The empires I mentioned also had their own culture, traditions religions and languages. Rome mogged them in terms of size, Infrastructure for common people and management but rome also got mogged by IVC in terms of management and infrastructure for people. They mogged vikings, you see how stupid it is to compare civilizations.

2. Modern day Ethiopians, Somalis, etc. all share a significant portion of their DNA with MENAs, their ancestors who created Kush & Axum were probably similar, if not more closer to MENA.
Ethiopians and Somalis had 10-40% percent mena DNA depending on their area and times. It dishonest to say that this DNA made them smart and pushed them to start a civilization.
Then why would modern Egyptians be similar to them? Both modern groups do share a connection to each other, but they have diverged somewhat since then as North Africans have Sub-Saharan blood in them.

View: https://youtu.be/upTQ8lYauOI?si=KpJlikJttKmnnrIj

You see how he sees mota( a sub Saharan genome) is found highest frequency in kushites. So kushite didn't have a high frequency of MENA DNA but rather sub Saharan.

1. Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, though I am not a fan of it personally.
2. Serbs, Bulgarians, and other Balkan Slavs played critical roles in Byzantium alongside Greeks & Italians.
3. Russian Empire, whilst underdeveloped, spanned across Eurasia
4. Slavs were some of the last holdouts against Christianity, which I can respect.
5. Tons of inventors, artists, etc were of Slavic origins: Copernicus, Tesla, Tchaikovsky, Sklodowska-Curie, etc.
1. Ghanan empire.
2. There were many sub Saharan Africans in ancient Egyptian civilization.
3. Songhai and Greta Zimbabwe civilization.
4. Ethiopians were the first one to accept Christianity and adopt it as a state religion.
5. Tons of black inventors and artists
Such as Dr. Charles Drew, Lonnie G. Johnson and you already know many black artists no need to explain that.

ok im finally up and on my lappy so i will reply to you

ok so what you are saying actually makes a lot of sense
there are also people that propose things like terrain theory as opposed to germ theory and stuff
and a lot of people imo neglect the impact of environment and nutrition in favor of overemphasizing the influence of genetics

one thing people have noticed that the environment changes phenotype super quickly
like when you look at indians living in london, you can tell they are british
and when you look at australians, who as a people group have only lived there for like 5 generations at best, you can clearly tell they are australian, and not american or british

Also on the rice thing - rice is the worst shit, look up arsenic contamination in asia an india. rice contains arsenic
also look up what buddhism did to asia - basically they switched from meat based diet like west to rice diet cuz buddhism
thats where soy sauce and ketchup comes from
replacement for meat based sauces

before that everyone made sauces from animal meats - look up garum, western version
they still make it in korea, its fish sauce

Also a big part why japan mogs, and this is officially acknowledged now, shockingly, is that they reintroduced meat after centuries of making it taboo to eat meats

View attachment 1061280

QUOTE FROM FIRST DUDE WHO OWNED A MACDONALDS RESTAURANT IN JAPAN:

So yeah there is deffinetly a connection between diet, culture and the natural evnironment
like if you look at places like ireland, which have giga mid climate, the people are also like that
romans called it hibernia or osmething which means sleeping country

same for places like germany
mid climate, moderate pop

So yes, there is a connection between enviornment and how you rae
they even have bred rats to be nicer
and some to be more aggressive
so thats also a factor to consider

good thread, im sorry for low effort reply but im feeling pretty sick rn
and i promised reply so here you go

so basically you are saying if i eat meat my great great grandchildren will become aryan mogger?

literally every good idea i have somebody already beat me to it :feelsBox: :feelsBox: FUCK THIS GAY ASS EARTH
geographic determinism. And yeah, its near impossible to come up with a unique thing no one has thought before

so basically you are saying if i eat meat my great great grandchildren will become aryan mogger?
yes basically. shit like tongue ties goes away and stuff
you can read old book called "nutrition and physical degeneration" by weston price on this too
he traveled around world in 1930s and 40s and looked at native tribes that had just been introduced to western diets
he found instant effect of degeneration, like their teeth and face got fucked up and stuff

its not just meat, basically just eat animal products and stuff and avoid soyslob and vegetarian or vegan diets
animal fats are also super important for hormones, all hormones are based on the fats you consume
and cholesterol is not bad for you

its also good for your gut and skin. Basically the way most people use it is like elimination diet - you eat nothing but beef and like beef liver for nutrients for 1-3 months. There is a flu like symptomps initially but its not bad. When you feel stable, you can try adding back in different foods to find out what fucks you up or gives you skin issues or whatever your dealing with.

personally it fixed unbearable crotch rot i had for years, lowered my gut-related anxiety (gut-brain axis is real), made me stink less cuz i was not sweating all the time from shit food and also improved my sleep

i am still incel of course but at least not in pain 24/7

NEEGGA WATT :shock::shock::shock:
yes, my crotch was perma inflamed, chaffing, skin coming off, would scratch until bleed
then couldnt sleep from pain
it was killing me
went away after 3 months of beef, eggs, cheese and chicken + beef liver with butter and lard

1. Ghanan empire.
2. There were many sub Saharan Africans in ancient Egyptian civilization.
Not many, but as few. Not to mention, most of Egypts scholars, intellects, philosophers, inventors, leaders, and even just many of the ordinary citizens(soldiers, artisans, etc) who contributed the most were Caucaosid/Semitic clearly.

Oh, and how were these blacks often depicted?

main-qimg-5da6e7e51d8df3b3593db6aafb03453a-lq

3. Songhai and Greta Zimbabwe civilization.
Barely heard of them.
4. Ethiopians were the first one to accept Christianity and adopt it as a state religion.
And how is this a good thing? Christianity has only served to subvert & undermine nations. Effectively, I see it in the same light as something such as Communism. It exists as a form of controlled opposition, in order to exert control over nations.
Such as Dr. Charles Drew, Lonnie G. Johnson and you already know many
Most of these guys were raised in White environments & some possibly do have some non-black ancestry.
black artists no need to explain that.
Such as Kanye, Drake, etc? Oh yeah, they contributed many great things to music jfl.
The empires I mentioned also had their own culture, traditions religions and languages.
They did, yes, but as I pointed out it was taken
Rome mogged them in terms of size, Infrastructure for common people and management but rome also got mogged by IVC in terms of management and infrastructure for people.
Rome was mogged by the Indus Valley? Jesus Christ, what a retarded claim. Pure curry cope.

Also, how could the IVC mog in infrastructure when you just mentioned Rome mogged in it.

Most of Romes infrastructure is still very visible in Europe today, and some of the roads they built even mog many modern ones.

And how did the IVC somehow mog in terms of management? Rome had one of the most advanced forms of Government, bureaucracy, etc. for its time & developed forms of Republicanism which many countries in the present are based on. So how did the IVC somehow mog this, when it was just some older civilization that died off?

Applying logic to this, Rome would have mogged(at least during its prime) the IVC in management, since it was larger, and more people, ruled a more diverse population, etc.

@Chudpreet
They mogged vikings, you see how stupid it is to compare civilizations.

Ethiopians and Somalis had 10-40% percent mena DNA depending on their area and times. It dishonest to say that this DNA made them smart and pushed them to start a civilization.
Here's some actual genetic Data:

Screenshot 2024 01 18 at 123516 AM

As you can see, it is much higher than 10% which isn't very significant: It constitutes anywhere fro 30-40% of their DNA

View: https://youtu.be/upTQ8lYauOI?si=KpJlikJttKmnnrIj

You see how he sees mota( a sub Saharan genome) is found highest frequency in kushites. So kushite didn't have a high frequency of MENA DNA but rather sub Saharan.

Still, their civilization was heavily influenced by that of Semitic. Also, East-Africans(Somalis, Swahilis, Ethiopians, etc) are what most use as examples for civilization in Africa, they were also the most developed. Yet these groups have substantial admixture from MENA.

Last edited:
damn somalis have ZERO (0) EUROPEAN DNA :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Not many, but as few. Not to mention, most of Egypts scholars, intellects, philosophers, inventors, leaders, and even just many of the ordinary citizens(soldiers, artisans, etc) who contributed the most were Caucaosid/Semitic clearly.

Oh, and how were these blacks often depicted?

main-qimg-5da6e7e51d8df3b3593db6aafb03453a-lq
And how were Eastern and northern Europeans used as in Rome as soldiers and slaves same as sub Saharan Africans.
Barely heard of them.
That proves my point about racism.
And how is this a good thing? Christianity has only served to subvert & undermine nations. Effectively, I see it in the same light as something such as Communism. It exists as a form of controlled opposition, in order to exert control over nations.
i misread your point and wrote a whole response jfl.
Most of these guys were raised in White environments & some possibly do have some non-black ancestry.
Wow, not getting raised in ghettos make people better members of society who could've guessed that.
Such as Kanye, Drake, etc? Oh yeah, they contributed many great things to music jfl.

They did, yes, but as I pointed out it was taken
Like akon, edris Elba and many others.
No, it wasn't.

Rome was mogged by the Indus Valley? Jesus Christ, what a retarded claim. Pure curry cope.

Also, how could the IVC mog in infrastructure when you just mentioned Rome mogged in it.

Most of Romes infrastructure is still very visible in Europe today, and some of the roads they built even mog many modern ones.

And how did the IVC somehow mog in terms of management? Rome had one of the most advanced forms of Government, bureaucracy, etc. for its time & developed forms of Republicanism which many countries in the present are based on. So how did the IVC somehow mog this, when it was just some older civilization that died off?

Applying logic to this, Rome would have mogged(at least during its prime) the IVC in management, since it was larger, and more people, ruled a more diverse population, etc.
Yes, most homes in Rome didn't have bathroom as compared to IVC. Plumbing and drainage system was only available to upper class as compared to IVC in which it was a available for everyone.
Brits used IVC bricks in their railway lines in India. In the recent flooding of Pakistan IVC drainage system still worked.
IVC has paved streets and standardized bricks and weights way before everyone.
I was talking about infrastructure for common people and standards of living for everyone, in these terms IVC mogged Romans.

Not many, but as few. Not to mention, most
Here's some actual genetic Data:

View attachment 1061614

As you can see, it is much higher than 10% which isn't very significant: It constitutes anywhere fro 30-40% of their DNA
Again I told you these genetic studies and results varies from place to place northerns have more mena DNA as compared to southerners.
Still, their civilization was heavily influenced by that of Semitic. Also, East-Africans(Somalis, Swahilis, Ethiopians, etc) are what most use as examples for civilization in Africa, they were also the most developed. Yet these groups have substantial admixture from MENA.
Not substantial, slight to moderate.
No there civilization wasn't heavily influenced by Semitic people. Why are you trying discredit Africans.

damn somalis have ZERO (0) EUROPEAN DNA :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
They have some ANF/EEF which is dominant in South Europeans & still in a very significant chunk for North & East Euros.

Again I told you these genetic studies and results varies from place to place northerns have more mena DNA as compared to southerners.
They do differ, but most results that I have seen show the amount is substantial.

Also, if you look at many East Africans, tons of them have facial features, a skull structure, etc. that is considered more Caucasoid.

So yes, it is quite substantial. Here's another:
Dnacomposites

36% Natufian/Levantine.
Not substantial, slight to moderate.
No there civilization wasn't heavily influenced by Semitic people.
It was, and as proven by the data I shared, it highlights that Blacks require tons of external influence genetically
Why are you trying discredit Africans.
It's objective truth which I am speaking: Blacks in the United States commit the majority of violent crimes & are part of the reason why this country is going to shit.

Yes, most homes in Rome didn't have bathroom as compared to IVC. Plumbing and drainage system was only available to upper class as compared to IVC in which it was a available for everyone.
So all because they just so happened to have better plumbing makes them somehow better?

And look at India nowadays.
Brits used IVC bricks in their railway lines in India. In the recent flooding of Pakistan IVC drainage system still worked.
Fair enough, that is a good achievement after all & much more than what most Africans could say.

However, if you have to use bricks & sewage as an example as to why this civilization somehow mogged Rome, I would say you lost from the start.
IVC has paved streets and standardized bricks and weights way before everyone.
Ok? Rome had these & did them much better, as did tons of other civilizations.
I was talking about infrastructure for common people and standards of living for everyone, in these terms IVC mogged Romans.
No they didn't.

And like I said, keep in mind the scope of the Roman Empire & sheer size of it.
And how were Eastern and northern Europeans used as in Rome as soldiers and slaves same as sub Saharan Africans.
North & East Euros always have been much better compared to Africans in terms of development, and they also had their own Empires later on.
That proves my point about racism.
No it doesn't, and stop going on about "muh racism"

Point is, Blacks have had tons of chances to integrate & recover from what has happened, yet we have not seen this at all.
i misread your point and wrote a whole response jfl.
No worries. I might make some threads as to why I'm against Abrahamic faiths & see them as an issue in this world.

I think quite a good chunk of users here do agree with me on this, but I have yet to see a thread along these lines.
Wow, not getting raised in ghettos make people better members of society who could've guessed that.
And ghettoes are a manifestation of Blacks: Virtually every other group that was treated poorly & even once lived in ghettos themselves were able to uplift themselves & integrate, which blacks haven't done despite what's been given to them.
Like akon, edris Elba and many others.
No, it wasn't.
And what have these mainstream actors who just play shitty roles in globohomo-funded movies done that's worthy of them being named alongside actual artists, entertainers, etc?

They do differ, but most results that I have seen show the amount is substantial.

Also, if you look at many East Africans, tons of them have facial features, a skull structure, etc. that is considered more Caucasoid.

So yes, it is quite substantial. Here's another:
View attachment 1062016

36% Natufian/Levantine

View: https://youtu.be/Bh3qXxXACx8?si=l2-oLD7Gmnc_jenz

It was, and as proven by the data I shared, it highlights that Blacks require tons of external influence genetically
Kushites, Ghanan and Great Zimbabwe etc all are completely black. Why are you denying facts.
It's objective truth which I am speaking: Blacks in the United States commit the majority of violent crimes & are part of the reason why this country is going to shit.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/drugs/special/cia.html
Despite making 13% percent of the population black people make 68% of exonerations being proven not guilty of all crimes and 55% of exonerations for murder.
https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Pages/about.aspx
https://www.google.com/amp/s/lawrev...e-more-likely-to-be-wrongfully-convicted/amp/
And that famous 13/50 only measures arrests not guilty crimes and Also black neighbourhoods are over policed.
So all because they just so happened to have better plumbing makes them somehow better?

And look at India nowadays.
Yes, cause standards and quality of living was better for everyone not just for upper class that makes them better. Building megalithic structure doesn't make you better if the common people don't have a good standard and quality of life.
Oh yeah 43 trillion dollars were not looted from Rome but India. Which made Europe and Britain rich.
Fair enough, that is a good achievement after all & much more than what most Africans could say.

However, if you have to use bricks & sewage as an example as to why this civilization somehow mogged Rome, I would say you lost from the start.
Not just bricks and sewage quality and standards of living for common people were better.

North & East Euros always have been much better compared to Africans in terms of development, and they also had their own Empires later on.
And African also made their empires as I mentioned earlier. And like EE they didn't colonized many countries, which is a good thing
No it doesn't, and stop going on about "muh racism"

Point is, Blacks have had tons of chances to integrate & recover from what has happened, yet we have not seen this at all.

And ghettoes are a manifestation of Blacks: Virtually every other group that was treated poorly & even once lived in ghettos themselves were able to uplift themselves & integrate, which blacks haven't done despite what's been given to them.

View: https://youtu.be/hUVl-K8yrTM?si=NMgGVoaww0VF8yrt

They weren't hired to jobs or allowed to get education in colleges up until 1960s. And how many times white supremacists Lynched and attacked black towns and neighborhoods.

And how did ghettos started, by providing crack and snow in black neighbourhoods and lynching their towns and forcing them to leave their town into ghettos.

@DarkStarDown @rope infinity ♾️
Sorry for taking so long to weigh on this convo I was tagged in but it was a long-ish argument and my college schedule has been kicking my ass

Anyway:
Really, they raided villages and raped that doesn't sound organised.

Go look all of them are African black and older and better formed than vikings.
I got a little déjà vu from this discussion and I realized exactly why: it’s cause you’ve argued about this before and are repeating the same exact points you did back then. So I’ll just paste my response over from that thread
You’re acting like Northern Europe had no civilization jfl

First of all, most North Europeans were not vikings. Most Scandinavians weren’t even vikings. Second, they didn’t just rape and pillage. They conquered and occupied a number of societies, established advanced and wide-ranging trade networks, and were excellent navigators and seafarers. While Scandinavian societies were behind some other societies of the era in certain aspects, they were far from primitive. They were highly skilled builders of ships and navigation tech. Multiple kingdoms existed in Scandinavia during the Viking Age and even an empire
IMG 2344

And how is raping and pillaging indicative of inferiority anyway :forcedsmile: Chimping out on an individual or gang scale like nigs is primitive shit, coordinated invasions and raids aren’t
My thoughts exactly :feelskek:
The Mali Empire came into existence nearly 200 years after the Viking Age was over, wtf are you even talking about?
There you go
Flew right over my head jfl.
I think I need to slap myself for taking what he said seriously and actually searching up “tumba umba” :forcedsmile:
Ethiopians and Somalis had 10-40% percent mena DNA depending on their area and times
Proof that it “depended on the area and times”? Afaik the West Eurasian admixture event for Horn Africans happened thousands of years ago. Eurasian admix isn’t something they gained in antiquity or the middle ages from Arabs or some other group
Such as Dr. Charles Drew, Lonnie G. Johnson and you already know many black artists no need to explain that.

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet
Yeah I was actually taken aback by his cope. The IVC was overran by primitive Bronze Age steppe invaders, this is the civilization he’s saying was “supeeria too Rome saar!”
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/drugs/special/cia.html
Despite making 13% percent of the population black people make 68% of exonerations being proven not guilty of all crimes and 55% of exonerations for murder.
https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Pages/about.aspx
https://www.google.com/amp/s/lawrev...e-more-likely-to-be-wrongfully-convicted/amp/
And that famous 13/50 only measures arrests not guilty crimes and Also black neighbourhoods are over policed
Yeah 13/50 is a bad stat cause it’s based on arrest totals. I can’t find the vid in my camera roll so I’ll be linking you to a post that contains it, but here’s a better calculation:
13/50 is based on arrest totals, not convictions. Here’s a more accurate calculation:

View attachment 1032069

Maxilla development

There you go
I know ,yes they just rape pillaged, they didn't conquer many societies they didn't have such capabilities. Not advanced at all their trading networks were far behind trading networks of many African civilizations. When did I say they were primitive. Yes, they lived on the coast, the same way many African tribes have great navigation through rainforests. Its called adapting to your environment to survive. Nothing crazy about it, every human have adapted to their environments. And they didn't control many societies. Akusimites and Ghanans traded with far more civilizations such as India, Rome etc
Ah yes far superior trading networks and conquering other societies.
Images   2024 02 17T115428846

Raping is low IQ, if I need to tell you why than I'm sorry for you. Pillaging is same as looting, why do you retards loose your shit when some thugs Gangs of blacks loot stores.

It was a mistake, I was talking about Ghanan and akusimites.

Proof that it “depended on the area and times”? Afaik the West Eurasian admixture event for Horn Africans happened thousands of years ago. Eurasian admix isn’t something they gained in antiquity or the middle ages from Arabs or some other group
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3397267/
You know what that we don't invent shit out of thin air, invention is very similar to like evolution. We say they invented because they were the most close to the modern ones. If we apply that logic all the computational and electronic inventions should be credited to Indians, because Indians were the first one to use zeros as a mathematical number.
Yeah I was actually taken aback by his cope. The IVC was overran by primitive Bronze Age steppe invaders, this is the civilization he’s saying was “supeeria too Rome saar!”
Stop coping with outdated data. IVC didn't declined due to Indo Aryan Invasions. IVC declined due to many factors such as climate etc before the Indo Aryans came. And the Indo Aryans didn't came in a single wave it took alot of waves of Indo Aryans to settle. And guess what the same inavders overran northern Europeans, In fact northern Europeans have the highest amount of Indo European DNA. You are acting like they just attacked Indians. And again my point of IVC being superior was it lacked violence, theye weren't rabid dogs like Indo Europeans, who couldn't create a single civilization. Idk how lacking violence is a bad trait. Indo Aryans came after the decline of Indus valley.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3397267/
Yeah 13/50 is a bad stat cause it’s based on arrest totals. I can’t find the vid in my camera roll so I’ll be linking you to a post that contains it, but here’s a better calculation:
Did you even read what I wrote, I literally disproved your bogus claim before you were even able to make it.
Black people make 55% of exonerations for murders and 68% of exonerations of all crimes. Also black neighbourhoods are over policed. And black people are 7 times more likely to get falsely convicted. Also all the crack and snow supplied to black neighbourhoods, by the CIA.
@lifefuel

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: this shit reads like a 4th grade project but i had a lot of fun researching it so comment any things i did wrong so i can hopefully improve

Why did the europeans and chinese prosper while the Americans and Africans failed to build and modernize even though they had the same amount of time?
Sid Meiers approves of this post

EuropiKek union, Schwab and his Jewish henchmen wants the white race to disappear from Earth. Thats why the SS breeding programs were Based Af. Tall, blonde white foids would pick another fellow Germanic boy they were attracted to, afterwards they were driven off to a local farm and they would breed there for a couple of days
LOL imagine being the SS stormcuck responsible for driving Chad and Stacy to their breeding farm "for the people". :feelskek: :feelsrope:"Have fun guys! Gesundheit!"