Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Geographical Determinism: Why some races prosper while others failed.

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: this shit reads like a 4th grade project but i had a lot of fun researching it so comment any things i did wrong so i can hopefully improve

Why did the europeans and chinese prosper while the Americans and Africans failed to build and modernize even though they had the same amount of time?

Geography.

I like the geography theory since it's non negotiable, you can't say that moutains or forests is a 'racist conspiracy' since it's a blatant fact of our world.

Now, what even is geographical determism? It's the theory that where your civilization is built basically determisms where your going to end up civilization wise.

To build a civilization you need 4 things,
1) Prime, arable, defendable land
2) Rivers
3) A staple crop
4) A working animal

Now, by 10,000BC (the agricultural revolution) humans had already been everywhere except for some islands and frozen wastes
View attachment world-map-continents-oceans.webp

PART ONE, PRIME LAND.
Sadly, all land is not created equal. Some places are too cold and others too hot. Jungles like the amazon and the congo have decent temperatures but litterally every fucking deadly animal lives in those places, and even if you can fight off a tiger or two you can never fight off mosquitos and malaria. Beaches suck too since you can't grow food in them, and even if you did fish, you can never support a whole civilization off of chance, village sure, but never an empire. Now we're left with shurblands and plains with aren't too bad but since it's all flat your enemies can charge right in as well, so we need a defensive. Building your own wall is inefficent and takes way too much effort so our next best bet is natural defenses like hills and valleys. Deserts and Jungles are great for defense but they suck as previously stated, but nothing beats mountains and oceans. No competent leader would dare try to cross over one and even if they did half of their army wont even be alive to fight the battle.
So to review, you need flat rolling hills defended by mountains and the ocean.
Literally every successful civilization had these traits.

PART 2: RIVERS

Okay so let's look at our new map
All the colored out areas are complete SHIT to live in due to reasons mentioned above. (Notice how most of america, eastern asia and europe aren't filled in?)
But Land isn't the whole picture, you also need water and food! Animals need plants, plants need water, and people also need water so a steady supply of H20 is a must. People can't drink sea water so we have to resort to rivers, which constantly flow fresh water 24/7. You still want to live in the amazon? Just stay by the amazon! you still want to live in the sahara? Just stay next to the nile! If you control the rivers, you control the civilization. The 4 earlisest civilizations were next to a river, the Egyptians, the Harrapans, the Chinese and the Mesopotamians, and all of them survived to this day, right? WRONG! Only the chinese survived to this day! Why? Becuase they had an OP combination of defensible land + a river.
All 4 sides completely OK!

THE only other region on earth that compares to china is the Eastern US.

The Rockys to the west, the sonoran desert to the south, The mexican gulf and the atlantic to the south and east, and frozen canada in the north. They also have the Mississippi river. If i had to go back in time to pick a civilization, the eastern US and China are the perfect places to go.

FOOD
Defense and Rivers aren't the only thing the US and China share, they also both have a staple crop!
Having a staple crop is far more efficent then having a bunch of different crops since they all have different methods of preparing and growing them.
Europeans and Mesopatnia had wheat, the aztecs had corn, the northern americas had yams, the southern americans had potatos, the africans had sorgum and china had the most OP food of all, rice. Corn is pretty OP since it's the easiest to grow and high in calories but most of the world didn't have access to it yet. Rice became the most OP crop since you can grow it in fucking water, no need to deal with watering or defending from animals! Why waste time toiling in the fields for wheat when you can just throw some rice paddies and harvest the superior crop?

ANIMALS

Now, if the eastern US was so OP, why was there no American empire? It's because there was no working animals. North America had the bison and turkey but they didnt have corn, and Central america had Corn but no working animals. Without working animals they were far behind other societies since they actually had to work to do shit. Very slow and inefficent.

@GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit thoughts?:bigbrain::bigbrain:

Attachments

• 1707594443413.png
    1707594443413.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 1707595115979.png
    1707595115979.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • 1707595346444.png
    1707595346444.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 1707595791387.png
    1707595791387.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 1707596134475.png
    1707596134475.png
    608.5 KB · Views: 11
You Should Have shaded washington DC, Virginia, And JewYork City

You Should Have shaded washington DC, Virginia, And JewYork City
Im not talking about modern (soy)ciety, im talking if you were sent back 10000 BC where would the best places be to start a civilization

Tropical peoples are low IQ subhuman beasts because their fragile physiology is adapted to scarcity, while people from cold temperate regions are high IQ moggers because those regions had big predators which could feed nutrition packed meals that enabled the brain to develop. Tropical shitskins are subhumans because they eat little to nothing. When you eat nothing for thousands of years, you are naturally going to be weak and incompetent, and that's a kind of deep seated weakness which doesn't just go away in one or two generations of modern living.

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: this shit reads like a 4th grade project but i had a lot of fun researching it so comment any things i did wrong so i can hopefully improve

Why did the europeans and chinese prosper while the Americans and Africans failed to build and modernize even though they had the same amount of time?

Geography.

I like the geography theory since it's non negotiable, you can't say that moutains or forests is a 'racist conspiracy' since it's a blatant fact of our world.

Now, what even is geographical determism? It's the theory that where your civilization is built basically determisms where your going to end up civilization wise.

2) Rivers
3) A staple crop
4) A working animal

Now, by 10,000BC (the agricultural revolution) humans had already been everywhere except for some islands and frozen wastes
View attachment 1061034

PART ONE, PRIME LAND.
Sadly, all land is not created equal. Some places are too cold and others too hot. Jungles like the amazon and the congo have decent temperatures but litterally every fucking deadly animal lives in those places, and even if you can fight off a tiger or two you can never fight off mosquitos and malaria. Beaches suck too since you can't grow food in them, and even if you did fish, you can never support a whole civilization off of chance, village sure, but never an empire. Now we're left with shurblands and plains with aren't too bad but since it's all flat your enemies can charge right in as well, so we need a defensive. Building your own wall is inefficent and takes way too much effort so our next best bet is natural defenses like hills and valleys. Deserts and Jungles are great for defense but they suck as previously stated, but nothing beats mountains and oceans. No competent leader would dare try to cross over one and even if they did half of their army wont even be alive to fight the battle.
Literally every successful civilization had these traits. View attachment 1061024View attachment 1061025View attachment 1061026
View attachment 1061028
View attachment 1061029

Okay so let's look at our new mapView attachment 1061053All the colored out areas are complete SHIT to live in due to reasons mentioned above. (Notice how most of america, eastern asia and europe aren't filled in?)
But Land isn't the whole picture, you also need water and food! Animals need plants, plants need water, and people also need water so a steady supply of H20 is a must. People can't drink sea water so we have to resort to rivers, which constantly flow fresh water 24/7. You still want to live in the amazon? Just stay by the amazon! you still want to live in the sahara? Just stay next to the nile! If you control the rivers, you control the civilization. The 4 earlisest civilizations were next to a river, the Egyptians, the Harrapans, the Chinese and the Mesopotamians, and all of them survived to this day, right? WRONG! Only the chinese survived to this day! Why? Becuase they had an OP combination of defensible land + a river.
View attachment 1061061

View attachment 1061062
The Rockys to the west, the sonoran desert to the south, The mexican gulf and the atlantic to the south and east, and frozen canada in the north. They also have the Mississippi river. If i had to go back in time to pick a civilization, the eastern US and China are the perfect places to go.

FOOD
Defense and Rivers aren't the only thing the US and China share, they also both have a staple crop!
Having a staple crop is far more efficent then having a bunch of different crops since they all have different methods of preparing and growing them.
Europeans and Mesopatnia had wheat, the aztecs had corn, the northern americas had yams, the southern americans had potatos, the africans had sorgum and china had the most OP food of all, rice. Corn is pretty OP since it's the easiest to grow and high in calories but most of the world didn't have access to it yet. Rice became the most OP crop since you can grow it in fucking water, no need to deal with watering or defending from animals! Why waste time toiling in the fields for wheat when you can just throw some rice paddies and harvest the superior crop?

ANIMALS

Now, if the eastern US was so OP, why was there no American empire? It's because there was no working animals. North America had the bison and turkey but they didnt have corn, and Central america had Corn but no working animals. Without working animals they were far behind other societies since they actually had to work to do shit. Very slow and inefficent.

whites have the best societies because they are the most collaborative.

Good post tbh, you should've also included nothern Europe in the list of places bad for civilizations.

A pretty good overview. From what I understand, this is basically the mainstream theory by now for most of the economic differences in the world, right? At least I'd expect it to be given how strongly Jared Diamond's work was pushed and celebrated.

Disappointed I wasn't tagged jfl.

Ganges Delta - most fertile land. biggest subhumans
Because of oppressive weather. Indian subcontinent has always been at high risk of drought and famine.

whites have the best societies because they are the most collaborative.
china was so close to becoming better then europe. they 100% could've expanded and colonized america and industrialized but their retarded emporer wanted to "stay in their roots" and let europe cuck them. China litterally invented gunpoweder and the compass but did nothing with them. Litterally a perfect example of wasted potential. for a while china was more advanced then europe

It's the opposite, fulfilling ones dietary needs and reproduction have historically been way too easy, it's the most densely populated place on Earth.

Because of the ease of conducting self-sufficient agriculture there is little need for hunting/herding animals, which results in a severe lack of protein intake.
This is what my dad told me as well, but I wonder how one is going to herd animals when there are drought conditions?

china was so close to becoming better then europe. they 100% could've expanded and colonized america and industrialized but their retarded emporer wanted to "stay in their roots" and let europe cuck them. China litterally invented gunpoweder and the compass but did nothing with them. Litterally a perfect example of wasted potential. for a while china was more advanced then europe
Nihao

in an alternate world where the chinese weren't pussies

I am hostile towards MOST of them, not all of them.

You seem to be alright, thus far, and this post indicates you have more of an inclination for actual discussion.
so basically i am the only high IQ 2024cel :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

They had their own writing system, their own religion, and their own literary tradition. How the fuck is that not a civilization?
That's not a civilization, more like tribe. And at the times of vikings there were better civilizations in Africa.

They were already easily fulfilling caloric requirements, there was no motivation for animal husbandry. Pasture lands are inefficient when you have such fertile land.
Is that why the worshipped the cow? They had no need to eat them so they viewed them as just chill grazers and wanted to replicate their lifestyle into their own lvies :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

This can be attributed for many reasons:

1. East Asian cultures & civilizations have always held a much more collectivist outlook in comparison to Europeans: European civilizations have always encouraged more creative & innovative thought, whereas East Asian ones basically told everyone they're nothing more than a cog in the machine.

2. East Asians lack the g-allele, which is not only needed for empathy & altruism, but also for creative thinking.

EuropiKek union, Schwab and his Jewish henchmen wants the white race to disappear from Earth. Thats why the SS breeding programs were Based Af. Tall, blonde white foids would pick another fellow Germanic boy they were attracted to, afterwards they were driven off to a local farm and they would breed there for a couple of days

This can be attributed for many reasons:

1. East Asian cultures & civilizations have always held a much more collectivist outlook in comparison to Europeans: European civilizations have always encouraged more creative & innovative thought, whereas East Asian ones basically told everyone they're nothing more than a cog in the machine.

2. East Asians lack the g-allele, which is not only needed for empathy & altruism, but also for creative thinking.
1) Confucianism, that's the reason. bastard halted the chinese empire :worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

2) g-allele? Never heard of it, i'd love to hear more about it :feelsaww::feelsaww:

They were already easily fulfilling caloric requirements, there was no motivation for animal husbandry. Pasture lands are inefficient when you have such fertile land.
I stand corrected. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Really, they raided villages and raped that doesn't sound organised.
Yes, they did rape, but that was done by everyone back then. The image of Vikings being nothing more than raping raiders has been over-exaggerated in order to defame White history: It did occur, but it wasn't on a severe mass-scale, and it oftentimes involved taking the Women back with them into Norse society.

Vikings were also skilled navigators & seafarers:

a3fc454e1aa9598d35095eafa2b50ca8.gif

They even navigated the North Atlantic & discovered America before Columbus did.

Also, they had some Empires:

The Normans who conquered England in 1066 were dominated by elites of Viking/Norse ancestry

Not to mention, Norse Paganism was much more developed than anism or tribal religions: It had a cohesively organized pantheon of Gods, a priesthood, and recorded sages & stories.
Go look all of them are African black and older and better formed than vikings.
All of these(especially Kush & Axum) were civilizations which took ideals from other civilizations & groups, as well as were heavily mixed with hem.

vikings weren't a people , it was a job.

Yes, they did rape, but that was done by everyone back then. The image of Vikings being nothing more than raping raiders has been over-exaggerated in order to defame White history: It did occur, but it wasn't on a severe mass-scale, and it oftentimes involved taking the Women back with them into Norse society.

They even navigated the North Atlantic & discovered America before Columbus did.

The Normans who conquered England in 1066 were dominated by elites of Viking/Norse ancestry

Not to mention, Norse Paganism was much more developed than anism or tribal religions: It had a cohesively organized pantheon of Gods, a priesthood, and recorded sages & stories.

All of these(especially Kush & Axum) were civilizations which took ideals from other civilizations & groups, as well as were heavily mixed with hem.
Thor and Loki mogs any african "gods"

I know vikings were better than many people at the time but not better than those which I mentioned and I fact checked vikings are a civilization actually.
If we say nobody should take ideals for other civilizations than we can't progress. Rome took ideals from Greece. And many nothern Europeans took ideals from Rome. And Greece took ideals from Egyptians. Saying they took ideals from others doesn't discredit their civilization, history and culture.

I know vikings were better than many people at the time but not better than those which I mentioned and I fact checked vikings are a civilization actually.
If we say nobody should take ideals for other civilizations than we can't progress. Rome took ideals from Greece. And many nothern Europeans took ideals from Rome. And Greece took ideals from Egyptians. Saying they took ideals from others doesn't discredit their civilization, history and culture.
:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
yes but the romans expanded on the ideas and are high IQ and invited shit unlike afri*ans

yes but the romans expanded on the ideas and are high IQ and invited shit unlike afri*ans
Don't be so hard on your race. Many European didn't invent anything but they take credit for everything that happened in European history.

I know vikings were better than many people at the time but not better than those which I mentioned
They were. It also seems as if you were trying to drag them down to the levels of Native Africans, who lived completely tribalistic societies which the Vikings/Norse folks simply did not.
and I fact checked vikings are a civilization actually.
I never said they can't borrow ideas from others, I'm talking about civilizations actually mixing & combining their populations, culture, etc.

And yes, Rome did borrow from Greece, as did Greece from Egypt, but they had unique languages, inventions, etc. which all stemmed from them & they greatly improved upon their ideals.

Also, Ancient Egypt was very different genetically from modern Egypt. They weren't White, but they were more closer to modern Syrians & Lebanese, and also had more amounts of ANF/EEF in them compared to the modern population.

The point is, those Black civilizations were either completely borrowed from others, or they were
This.
Don't be so hard on your race.
He's speaking from a racial reality pov.
Many European didn't invent anything but they take credit for everything that happened in European history.
Virtually every European group has contributed to the development of European civilization, inventions, culture, etc. in some way, even if it was in more of a modern sense.

The point is, those Black civilizations were either completely borrowed from others, or they were.
It's wrong they were same like how Romans took ideals. They weren't completely borrowed,it would be dishonesty to say that.
They were. It also seems as if you were trying to drag them down to the levels of Native Africans, who lived completely tribalistic societies which the Vikings/Norse folks simply did not.
I'm not dragging them down to the level of native Africans, I'm saying they were better than native Africans and many other but not them.
Also, Ancient Egypt was very different genetically from modern Egypt. They weren't White, but they were more closer to modern Syrians & Lebanese, and also had more amounts of ANF/EEF in them compared to the modern population.
Modern Egyptians aren't that much genetically different from ancient Egyptians. And yes Lebanese and Syrians are good comparison of how ancient Egyptians were.
Virtually every European group has contributed to the development of European civilization, inventions, culture, etc. in some way, even if it was in more of a modern sense.
What are eastern European contributions to European history

It's wrong they were same like how Romans took ideals.
1. Rome had its own language, religious beliefs, etc. that stem from the Italic tribes who went to form Rome. Not to mention, Rome logged both of these civilizations to hell & back.

2. Modern day Ethiopians, Somalis, etc. all share a significant portion of their DNA with MENAs, their ancestors who created Kush & Axum were probably similar, if not more closer to MENA.
They weren't completely borrowed,it would be dishonesty to say that.

I'm not dragging them down to the level of native Africans, I'm saying they were better than native Africans and many other but not them.
I see, it's just the way you came across.
Modern Egyptians aren't that much genetically different from ancient Egyptians
They are.

@Made in Heaven
. And yes Lebanese and Syrians are good comparison of how ancient Egyptians were.
Then why would modern Egyptians be similar to them? Both modern groups do share a connection to each other, but they have diverged somewhat since then as North Africans have Sub-Saharan blood in them.
What are eastern European contributions to European history
1. Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, though I am not a fan of it personally.
2. Serbs, Bulgarians, and other Balkan Slavs played critical roles in Byzantium alongside Greeks & Italians.
3. Russian Empire, whilst underdeveloped, spanned across Eurasia
4. Slavs were some of the last holdouts against Christianity, which I can respect.
5. Tons of inventors, artists, etc were of Slavic origins: Copernicus, Tesla, Tchaikovsky, Sklodowska-Curie, etc.

1. Rome had its own language, religious beliefs, etc. that stem from the Italic tribes who went to form Rome. Not to mention, Rome logged both of these civilizations to hell & back.

2. Modern day Ethiopians, Somalis, etc. all share a significant portion of their DNA with MENAs, their ancestors who created Kush & Axum were probably similar, if not more closer to MENA.

I see, it's just the way you came across.

They are.

@Made in Heaven

Then why would modern Egyptians be similar to them? Both modern groups do share a connection to each other, but they have diverged somewhat since then as North Africans have Sub-Saharan blood in them.

1. Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, though I am not a fan of it personally.
2. Serbs, Bulgarians, and other Balkan Slavs played critical roles in Byzantium alongside Greeks & Italians.
3. Russian Empire, whilst underdeveloped, spanned across Eurasia
4. Slavs were some of the last holdouts against Christianity, which I can respect.
5. Tons of inventors, artists, etc were of Slavic origins: Copernicus, Tesla, Tchaikovsky, Sklodowska-Curie, etc.
And now slavs are the last holdouts of Christianity against globohomo atheism. Agreed on polish Lithuanian commonwealth not deserving support became a refuge for Jews who would go on to exploit the goyim there and then infest the neighbouring empires of Austria-hungary, the second Reich and Russia and helped destroy 2 out of The 3 from within.

Some races prosper and others fail because of their ability. The paler the person the more advanced and the more they prosper. Whites prosper in Iceland while without the intervention of other races Blacks would still be in the Stone Age in the Congo without having invented the wheel, despite the fact that the climate and natural resources of the Congo are 1000x greater. Even with the intervention of other races the Congo is a Third World shithole because of Blacks.

The idea that races prosper or fail because of geography is obviously wrong and was presumably made up by Jews to ruin the societies they infest. Jared Diamond is a Jew. To believe this theory you would have to be a retard so presumably the great majority of people who say they believe it are lying.

Geography.

2) Rivers
3) A staple crop
4) A working animal

View attachment 1061034

PART ONE, PRIME LAND.
Literally every successful civilization had these traits. View attachment 1061024View attachment 1061025View attachment 1061026
View attachment 1061028
View attachment 1061029

Okay so let's look at our new mapView attachment 1061053All the colored out areas are complete SHIT to live in due to reasons mentioned above. (Notice how most of america, eastern asia and europe aren't filled in?)
View attachment 1061061

View attachment 1061062

FOOD

ANIMALS

ok im finally up and on my lappy so i will reply to you

ok so what you are saying actually makes a lot of sense
there are also people that propose things like terrain theory as opposed to germ theory and stuff
and a lot of people imo neglect the impact of environment and nutrition in favor of overemphasizing the influence of genetics

one thing people have noticed that the environment changes phenotype super quickly
like when you look at indians living in london, you can tell they are british
and when you look at australians, who as a people group have only lived there for like 5 generations at best, you can clearly tell they are australian, and not american or british

Also on the rice thing - rice is the worst shit, look up arsenic contamination in asia an india. rice contains arsenic
also look up what buddhism did to asia - basically they switched from meat based diet like west to rice diet cuz buddhism
thats where soy sauce and ketchup comes from
replacement for meat based sauces

before that everyone made sauces from animal meats - look up garum, western version
they still make it in korea, its fish sauce

Also a big part why japan mogs, and this is officially acknowledged now, shockingly, is that they reintroduced meat after centuries of making it taboo to eat meats

QUOTE FROM FIRST DUDE WHO OWNED A MACDONALDS RESTAURANT IN JAPAN:
"The reason Japanese people are so short and have yellow skins is because they have eaten nothing but fish and rice for two thousand years... if we eat McDonald's hamburgers and potatoes for a thousand years we will become taller, our skin become white, and our hair blonde."[1][2]

So yeah there is deffinetly a connection between diet, culture and the natural evnironment
like if you look at places like ireland, which have giga mid climate, the people are also like that
romans called it hibernia or osmething which means sleeping country

same for places like germany
mid climate, moderate pop

So yes, there is a connection between enviornment and how you rae
they even have bred rats to be nicer
and some to be more aggressive
so thats also a factor to consider

good thread, im sorry for low effort reply but im feeling pretty sick rn
and i promised reply so here you go