Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ChinaCurry

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
@ChinaCurry He say his girlfriend cheated on him ONLY ONCE and he uses BBC dildos to satisfy her even though he is above average..
Its this the same guy who posted here? Is this whats awaits incels who somehow get in a relationship? Fuck everything its not worth it.

Last edited:
It's not even a Larp, he actually sent a pic of the dildo. It's fucking over.

Just be Curry proven again. JBC is law

What a massive fag

iu

@ChinaCurry blacked himself

That thread is pretty depressing tbh. This nigga literally fucks her with a nigger dildo, while she cheated on him with her personal trainer. Incel>cuck

That thread is pretty depressing tbh. This nigga literally fucks her with a nigger dildo, while she cheated on him with her personal trainer. Incel>cuck
And her previous relationship was a wealthy 6 foot + white guy JFL JBW

@ChinaCurry He say his girlfriend cheated on him ONLY ONCE and he uses BBC dildos to satisfy her even though he is above average..
Its this the same guy who posted here? Is this whats awaits incels who somehow get in a relationship? Fuck everything its not worth it.
@your personality
So many blackpills it’s not even funny.
Ascension is gigacope

@your personality
So many blackpills it’s not even funny.
Idk what guys get out of posting about what's going on in their relationship troubles at this point. Particularly on a non serious board like looksmaxx full of teenage normies. It's like calling into a radio show to tell a humiliating story about yourself and getting laughed at on air.
Ascension is gigacope
Past a certain age it's usually over no matter what tbh

I met him IRL once in Hong Kong.

He's not an incel. He is blackpilled, though, which I appreciate, but he doesn't belong here.

He's not an incel. He is blackpilled, though, which I appreciate, but he doesn't belong here.
Shieet over for us then?

He mogs ~90% users here and still needs to put up with shits like this? This is just depressing.

Idk what guys get out of posting about what's going on in their relationship troubles at this point. Particularly on a non serious board like looksmaxx full of teenage normies. It's like calling into a radio show to tell a humiliating story about yourself and getting laughed at on air.

Past a certain age it's usually over no matter what tbh
I thought he was larping and shitposting, but idek at this point. He casually talks about her fucking some other dude and cheating on him and now using dildos on her. Does not sound real at all.

It was always Chads.co

:blackpill:

Curry Tax
Its just the reality of things, even if he was a good-looking white guy, there are a better looking or bigger dicks or extra rich guys who would cuck him. If you are born a male you are a cuck.

Shieet over for us then?
He mogs ~90% users here and still needs to put up with shits like this? This is just depressing.
I thought he was larping and shitposting, but idek at this point. He casually talks about her fucking some other dude and cheating on him and now using dildos on her. Does not sound real at all.
As far as I know, he never once revealed his identity as a fakecel on .is, he was always committed to the blackpill

As far as I know, he never once revealed his identity as a fakecel on .is, he was always committed to the blackpill
I know, he is genuinely good guy and i all my interactions with him was good. I regret posting this because it may seem like im mocking him which was never my intention, just brutality of it hit me.

I know, he is genuinely good guy and i all my interactions with him was good. I regret posting this because it may seem like im mocking him which was never my intention, just brutality of it hit me.
yeah i know :feelsbadman:

this is "ascension" in 2021. just lol if u think this isn't the normal for many men now :feelsrope:

So this is how selling the last shreds of your dignity for a crumb of pussy feels like.

That's what awaits you if you manage to ascend boyo, it's really over in all ways in all realities

6'' now makes you a dickcel? It never began for me :feelsrope:

Sex is about intimacy. If a girl prefers a dildo to your cock it's safe to say you can break up

Brootal, they're talking about how noodlewhores are into massive dicks, why is no one talking about this, it's over for ricemen in places like hong kong or Japan.

Brootal, they're talking about how noodlewhores are into massive dicks, why is no one talking about this, it's over for ricemen in places like hong kong or Japan.
True, if 6 inches are small to them what should asians with 4-5 inches do.

True, if 6 inches are small to them what should asians with 4-5 inches do.
Yea exactly, it's a horrible situation for ricecels there, at least in the west chads and normies get some action, I'd not doubt that there are entire generations of rice incels living a hermit life out there.