Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Chinese anti-Japan war propaganda film made in 2012

Does it have blood and violence like North Korean propaganda cartoons? Are war crimes shown explicitly or just implied/off camera?

At least it is not the Globohomo LGBTQIA+ virtue signaling bullshit garbage we are flooded with in the US.

Japan mogs China into oblivion

This is a excellent Chinese cartoon.

Does it have blood and violence like North Korean propaganda cartoons?
Yes
Are war crimes shown explicitly or just implied/off camera?
Explicitly shown, you see Japanese commander send a dog to attack an old lady - rips up her leg and they burn her to death.

Then they machine-gun a whole crowd and you see bullets hitting with blood.

Then they toss children into a well and drop boulders on them.

I didnt watch it but based

Ricemen used to be brocels through shared buddhism. Mayocels destroyed them.

If world War 3 ever happens then it's the japs turn to get nangking-ed this time. Imagine the amount of jap pussy all the chink soldiers can get their hands into :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Yes

Explicitly shown, you see Japanese commander send a dog to attack an old lady - rips up her leg and they burn her to death.

Then they machine-gun a whole crowd and you see bullets hitting with blood.

Then they toss children into a well and drop boulders on them.
Damn Chinese animators don't give a fuck about being family friendly even in a movie for kids.

If world War 3 ever happens then it's the japs turn to get nangking-ed this time. Imagine the amount of jap pussy all the chink soldiers can get their hands into :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Damn Chinese animators don't give a fuck about being family friendly even in a movie for kids.
the namesake of the film is 9yo boy who gets shot in the back by soldiers at the end, apparently he's a martyr or something

it's not that bad I'd recommend peopel watch it on YT with the subs on, it's the version I saw on netfilx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back