Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese are subhumans

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
They are beasts

We will stop selling you round eyed devils our phones and technology and you shall be voiceless in the dark!

OP got robbed by CCPfags.

yes, math enthusiasm does not make up for inferior genetic quality correct

Why dont you like the CCP?
Simple, they are the Kikes of the Orient & controlled opposition: They are trying to buy up land, resources, etc. in SE Asia & Africa. Not to mention, look at how they run their country. They have awful workers rights conditions(9-9-6 system), have a surveillance state, and even have restrictions on buying fucking knives.
I think there are some good things like their zero tolerance policy on crime and degeneracy, as well as them addressing serious issues like men dressing as women.
Correct- they at least took a stand against faggotry, globohomo, etc. but they are not actually "good guys."

Simple, they are the Kikes of the Orient & controlled opposition: They are trying to buy up land, resources, etc. in SE Asia & Africa. Not to mention, look at how they run their country. They have awful workers rights conditions(9-9-6 system), have a surveillance state, and even have restrictions on buying fucking knives.

Correct- they at least took a stand against faggotry, globohomo, etc. but they are not actually "good guys."
@BataviaCel

@BataviaCel
im not sure about the chinese tbh, i think i remember that the chinese (and other east asians) have genes that makes them conformist, herd mentality type shit. To me that sounds like a bunch of soulless hivemind type of shit where they cant think for themselves jfl, so its not just the ccp forcing them to work like drones, but its in their dna.

Of course this could also be useful to create a homogenous demographic, where they would dislike foreigners.

Thats true but a lot of americans work longer hours than the 996 system, myself included. I know people who work over 90 hours a week and ive had weeks where I worked 90+ hours and could barely afford rent.
Oh damn, I'm very sorry to hear that man. But still, no one should have to work a "996 system" or over 90+ hours a week.