Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why aren't most subhumans depressed lonely schizos like me?

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
D

Destroyed lonely

★★★
I've seen so many subhumans like myself who so clearly will die khhv, yet they're almost never depressed, they don't have that true sadness in them, instead they're extroverted and happy, always with their subhuman/ normie friends chatting about nonsense and laughing like a pack of monkeys, they also still have pride/ confidence and always busy with some shit even tho they're ugly animals

It's strange. I've seen this a lot with subhuman curries. I guess it's just about being NT

They're low iq

There is a reason why they say
Ignorance is bliss :bigbrain:

Not all subhuman are incels.
common misconceotion is that all incels are subhuman hence all subhuman are incels.

Some subhuman got really really lucky and it can happen and they escaped inceldom somehow.
Some are really rich or really smart.
There are ways to escape inceldom but we shouldnt dream about that because we are already here and have mental sicknesses. The ones who escaped it escaped really early in their lives.