Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese soldiers saw Japanese soldiers as runts

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Recruit
★★★★★
From quora answer (Korean user)

Japanese were nicknamed as tulips by Chinese. Not only because like kimchi consumed by Koreans, Japanese eat piclked tulip for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but described the Japanese also looked like a tulip.

Japanese didn't drink much milk until the Meiji emperor encouraged his citizens to drink more milk . Most of their protein were from beans, tofu, and fish. Even eggs were expensive.

Before WW2, the average height of a Japanese male was only 5 ft 3 inches and weight 120 lbs. ( 1.55 m and 55 kgs. As Chinese are concerned, even the southern Chinese were averaged at 1.65m (5 ft 6)and the northern Chinese even taller.

See follows modern 2019 height South Korea China mog Japan height

Attachments

• main-qimg-736b470aa130eaa8d9595f2b52dbf666-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-736b470aa130eaa8d9595f2b52dbf666-lq.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 31
who cares man its like 1 inch difference. its like comparing dog shit to human shit, its still shit

euros mog you all to suicide

who cares man its like 1 inch difference. its like comparing dog shit to human shit, its still shit

Well it's a different environment
Euros obviously would become taller in their environment

And it's not 1 inch because there are Chinese giants above 2 metres
Whereas japcels never exceed to giant height

Japanese were super brutal & cruel in China during the second Sino war. I feel like it doesn't get talked about much outside of Asia because there's no White guilt to be pushed (I could see libtards calling American soldiers during the pacific war "White saviors":feelsclown:

A lot of things wrong with japs are attributed to their geography, being far away from mainland continent of Asia at very edge and confined within islands.

Sure it saved them from direct invasions from others like how Mongols got BTFOed after some resistance and all but it made them heavily dependent on even basic foods and other necessities; i remember reading somewhere that during WW2 things like cooking oil, sugar, red meat etc were ~70 percent imported...in case of Sugar it was 100 percent imports only

even to this day their major portion of buckwheat comes from Russia and Ukraine and so, that war ruined their supplies and they had to grudgingly increase price of buckwheat noodles there and within just a year they made a deal with russians to resume supplies of buckwheat; their pork comes from hungary, their beef comes from america (while they've got a local expensive beef variety called wagyu) - as long as this situation continue where japs are dependent on food and stuff on others their physical growth (on average) is going to be stunted among other things

Last edited:
All groups taller than me but I'm white

ricemen should all just get along tbh

Japanese were super brutal & cruel in China during the second Sino war. I feel like it doesn't get talked about much outside of Asia because there's no White guilt to be pushed (I could see libtards calling American soldiers during the pacific war "White saviors":feelsclown:
They were brutal and cruel everywhere. Laxmi knows what would have happened if they managed to breach curryland