Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chink foids are all subhuman trash

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
99.9% look average at best with all the fakeup possible and wearing expensive clothing. :feelsclown:

The remaining 0.1% are attractive but appear only in rich areas so they basically don't exist to me. :feelstrash:

Conclusion: They are all ugly :feelspuke:

They all look fugly, and they have flat faces

I watched some videos of some JBWmaxxer in China and was surprised at how ugly they could be. Legit on average they're around a point lower than white foids. Regardless they can look good, but I've only seen it when they look like they're made of plastic so I don't really know.

99.9% look average at best with all the fakeup possible and wearing expensive clothing. :feelsclown:

The remaining 0.1% are attractive but appear only in rich areas so they basically don't exist to me. :feelstrash:

Conclusion: They are all ugly :feelspuke:
my oneitis is a gook but she's hot with her big boobies :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

1.Flat faces
2.Subhuman height
3.subhuman frame (for future offspring)
4.Subhuman nose
5.Ultra subhuman eyes
6.Subhuman voice (they sound like they are getting raped non stop(in game))
7.Subhuman behavior ( they are too fucking shy, huge turn off imo)
8.Subhuman ass and boobs (90 % of noodle are flat as fuck)
I hate all noodlewhores I hope all get Chlamydia from chad and die

Regardless they can look good, but I've only seen it when they look like they're made of plastic so I don't really know.
They're ugly chico

1.Flat faces
2.Subhuman height
3.subhuman frame (for future offspring)
4.Subhuman nose
5.Ultra subhuman eyes
6.Subhuman voice (they sound like they are getting raped non stop(in game))
7.Subhuman behavior ( they are too fucking shy, huge turn off imo)
8.Subhuman ass and boobs (90 % of noodle are flat as fuck)
I hate all noodlewhores I hope all get Chlamydia from chad and die
:yes::yes::yes::feelshmm:

And even flatter bodies.
Haha yep, sometimes I think they would be indistinguishable from ricemen if they didn't have long hair.
I do admit I have a low degree of yellow fever, but only for the hot noodles (which are one in a million).
Even then, most hot noodles are covered in makeup, lots of plastic surgeries, bleached skin. Without those they look like monkeys (no offense, hehe :feelsdevil:)

You’re no different to a noodlewhore calling all members of the opposite gender of your race ugly and sexless

this forum is filled with hypocrites @PLA1092

You’re no different to a noodlewhore calling all members of the opposite gender of your race ugly and sexless

They started it, if I had a Chinese gf I would cease all name calling.

just seems like cope tbh