Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinks Curries soldiers fighting

Aksai Chin is India

Didn't the "ricemangs" actually win that battle? :feelsugh:

I suppose that vegetarian diet might not be doing so good, after all; either way, petty border disputes all nice and settled for by the world elites, meaningless problems and division, is exactly what's wanted. :feelsjuice:

border dispute over empty area 20000ft up will end in newclear war

Didn't the "ricemangs" actually win that battle? :feelsugh:

I suppose that vegetarian diet might not be doing so good, after all; either way, petty border disputes all nice and settled for by the world elites, meaningless problems and division, is exactly what's wanted. :feelsjuice:
Rice at least mogs curry proven once again

The way I see the issue, there are primordial chinese (non-han) mongoloids in north eastern India. Who are either hilltribes people or Tibetans.

But there are no curries in China.

So that tells you a lot. Doesn't tell you everything of course, but it does tell you a lot.

That tells you that a lot of curries cuck mongoloid men but not the other way around.

In fact, there are curries (rohinga) in Burma as well that tried cucking the mongoloid burmese men. But the Burmese men weren't gonna have it and started burning, raping, and pillaging curry settlements in Burma. It was ethnic cleansing/genocide and racial intimidation of course.

Side note which is kinda unrelated, burmese people committing genocide (racial intimidation rather) in the 21st century, russians invading ukraine in the 21st century, and the arab muslim world refusing to globalize (westernize), are proof that the world will continue on with or without America. People around the world generally don't like America or have a like and hate relationship with America.

Last edited:
The Indian officer directs the attacks and holds some men back in reserve.

I notice a lot of ricecels and currycels hate/loathe each other for some reason