Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chinks getting dragged by noodlewhores and sheboons (op) on Twitter for liking, wait for it, WHITE women

If white people are seen as controlling everything (as leftists claim), then it would make sense that everyone would want to get with this mogger race.

If white people are seen as controlling everything (as leftists claim), then it would make sense that everyone would want to get with this mogger race.
Leftists are more white supremacists than me

Whites only respect and fear races that their women find attractive, other whites and niggers

i love seeing media putting deathnics fucking cumskin whores, it's just an amazing way to trigger everyone on soyceity they need to make more of this shit

Leftists are more white supremacists than me
The stuff SJW leftists sometimes say about racial power relations and how whites supposedly completely dominate nonwhites unironically usually makes actual white supremacists look like the true leftists and egalitarians:feelshaha::dafuckfeels:.

i love seeing media putting deathnics fucking cumskin whores, it's just an amazing way to trigger everyone on soyceity they need to make more of this shit

The stuff SJW leftists sometimes say about racial power relations and how whites supposedly completely dominate nonwhites unironically usually makes actual white supremacists look like the true leftists and egalitarians:feelshaha::dafuckfeels:.
Fr, the way they talk about the grip white people have on ethnics gives me a power trip sometimes, they make themselves so inferior is pitiful

The hard data from the various dating apps/websites indicates that we asian men discriminate against black foids the hardest.

Most of us don't have body or facial hair and we look young and feminine. Black foids are the opposite. They look and act manly as fuck.

The only non-asian foids that we like are the ones that have a cute look to them (that a lot of noodlewhores have) but chances are they don't want anything to do with us.

We also don't like how manly a lot of white foids look and act so its not just the black foids that we dislike.

White foids or any non-asian foids that have the cute look like this, we like.

maxresdefault.jpg

D2KnSlaWkAEq-5v.jpg:large

The hard data from the various dating apps/websites indicates that we asian men discriminate against black foids the hardest.

Most of us don't have body or facial hair and we look young and feminine. Black foids are the opposite. They look and act manly as fuck.

The only non-asian foids that we like are the ones that have a cute look to them (that a lot of noodlewhores have) but chances are they don't want anything to do with us.

We also don't like how manly a lot of white foids look and act so its not just the black foids that we dislike.

White foids or any non-asian foids that have the cute look like this, we like.

maxresdefault.jpg

D2KnSlaWkAEq-5v.jpg:large
I don't give a fuck about what you like chink

I don't respect niggers
It's not the respect in the sense of adoring someone, it's fear of getting mugged and shot so keep distance

It's not the respect in the sense of adoring someone, it's fear of getting mugged and shot so keep distance
I'm sorry, but where the fuck do most of you live? I'm starting to get concerned, are niggers that dangerous?

I'm sorry, but where the fuck do most of you live? I'm starting to get concerned, are niggers that dangerous?
in detroit and urban areas yes ., i'm black and i can't trust my own shadow

you need to go to Detroit and scream nigger.

Not sure why you care when you're incel.

"Wow I'm so happy that average and above-average white men are having sex while I rot!"

Cucked mindset ngl.

Not sure why you care when you're incel.

"Wow I'm so happy that average and above-average white men are having sex while I rot!"

Cucked mindset ngl.
What tf are you talking about nigger? Anyone can fuck a noodlewhore with money, they're like $40 in the Philippines that's not a flex, and where did I sound happy about anything? I was just stating facts

Last edited:
What tf are you talking about nigger? Anyone can fuck a noodlewhore with money, they're like $40 in the Philippines that's not a flex, and where did I sound happy about anything? I was just stating facts
I'm talking about the high-horse you're sitting on despite being a subhuman.

in detroit and urban areas yes ., i'm black and i can't trust my own shadow

I'm talking about the high-horse you're sitting on despite being a subhuman.
What high horse nigger? You "people" are so buck broken on this forum that can't even process someone not bending backwards over ran trough female chinks? I just pointed out their hypocrisy, how can you possibly be too dumb to even understand this:dafuckfeels:

What high horse nigger? You "people" are so buck broken on this forum that can't even process someone not bending backwards over ran trough female chinks? I just pointed out their hypocrisy, how can you possibly be too dumb to even understand this:dafuckfeels:
saitama is white lol

Fr, the way they talk about the grip white people have on ethnics gives me a power trip sometimes, they make themselves so inferior is pitiful
It truly is just bizarre most of the time lmao. I'm legit convinced that most of that is just those people projecting their power/humiliation-based sexual fantasies on the rest of the world tbh. For example, I've once seen some hysterical white (Canadian) male SJW commenting on some post mentioning black unemployment rate in the US, with the dude saying that of course their unemployment is so high, because they (paraphrasing, but this was the gist of it) "Live in a world where most employers just see them as funny talking animals incapable of any real achievement, with everything on their resumes being just meaningless bullshit given to them out of pity."

I really wish I had the link to that shit saved (it was on FSTDT and I remember the commenter's name, but I don't have the link to that.) Like... what the fuck:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:.

You remember this shit btw:feelskek::feelskek:?

smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.webp

The fact that this was somehow supposed to make "white culture" look bad is just ridiculous:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

The fact that this was somehow supposed to make "white culture" look bad is just ridiculous:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
I never saw any of this, what the fuck? Hard work being a white value really explains why Africa is a shithole so, that makes sense, I guess:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do liberals look at this shit and think it is "pro black" or whatever??

Black people and their liberal supporters are insane.

Do liberals look at this shit and think it is "pro black" or whatever??
Considering that it got made in the first place and only got pulled because just about every right-wing commentator was ruthlessly mocking them over it and they were being just completely destroyed due to how comical it was... yeah, they truly believe that. Bigotry of low expectations is a funny and crazy thing.

Whites only respect and fear races that their women find attractive, other whites and niggers
Cucked mindset ngl.

Coomskins are stupidly cringe.
You have superiority complex in theory but in practice you are wimpy bitches (you let foids ruin the nation and gave the power to mentally degenerates)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back