Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This forum is unironically more White supremacist than Stormfront (most JBW is unfounded cope)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
First of all, not everyone here. Whenever JBW debates arise there's a civil war, but those that do believe in JBW as an absolute law of life take it way further than a slight market preference and take it as an absolute universal law.

The White supremacy found here is mostly found in non-Whites and some coping Whites (it's mostly Whitecels that don't believe it because they actually have the lived experiences of being White men and still not being able to find a toilet attracted to them). For some of the Whites it's a defecting cope that essentially states "I can ascend at any time whenever I want, but I only want White toilets because I respect my race". Absolute cope.

Now let's take an actual example from Stormfront. I have been a poster on Stormfront for several years in the past (though I quit several years ago), I'm a White ethno-nationalist and believe that White Dutch people should have our own country and banish immigrants back to their own countries. The day this happens I'd work hard to improve Africa, until that day I stay here and advocate for that.

Anyhow, here is an example page:

https://web.archive.org/web/20230906172436/https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t642342/

"What Is It With Polish Women and Black Men ?
I live near Stamford, Connecticut which has one of the biggest Polish populations outside of Chicago. So I get the opportunity to see and meet many Polish women.

But over time I began to see a pattern of them consorting with black men, or dark men in general. Its a shame because some of these Polish women are of stunning beauty. They are the epitome of Aryan beauty. But they seem to defile and degrade this priveledge by keeping the company of dark men.

I sometimes think I'd have better luck with Polish women if I was a groid. I don't know the reason for this. It might be that are from a predominantly White country that is pretty much isolated in Eastern Europe, so maybe dark men are exotic, exciting and something new to them ? But my suspicions of this disturbing trend were confirmed when I recently read a thread on this website about a Cameroonian immigrant in Warsaw, Simon Mol, who knowingly infected over 30 Polish women with AIDS. He claimed it was "racist" to wear a condom with a black man. He used the term "racist" to manipulate these women.

I honestly don't what the attraction is. I find black men to be of low intelligence, childish, violent and physically repulsive. So does anybody have any theories ? I think maybe because these Polish women are from a country that has virtually no African population, this therefore makes them naive and vulnerable to the racial realities of the Negro race.

I am utterly baffled...."

Now, I believe that the Slavpill excludes us Black men, but these guys don't, the first reaction is:

"Absolutely terrific. I love hearing this kind of sh*t to make me feel optimistic.

I think this is the result of there not being the Polish men around to kick the sh*t out of the groids when they see this travesty.

When SHTF, not only will your skin be your uniform, but whether or not you have been proven to and continue to prove to be pro-White in your life will be a deciding factor in your fate. Regardless of how beautiful you are."

Just for the uninitiated, the term GROID means African, calling Black people on SF "Groids" would be like if we referred to toilets as "Toids" or "Woids".

A common trend on Stormfront is complaining about how non-White men take White toilets. This forum is the opposite, many Incels here genuinely believe that no White toilet would ever even dare touch a non-White man because White men are soooo amazing and these amazing genetics, while all non-Whites, male and female, lust after superior White genetics. I mean, obviously no Black toilet would EVER want those disgusting inferior African genes right? Oh wait...

The JBW White Supremacist would say "Keep coping Blackcel, every Sheboon dreams about White dick".

Meanwhile, the USA 7% of White men marry non-Whites and 7% of White toilets marry non-Whites, these are identical numbers. If every non-White toilet wanted superior White genetics all Whitecels would be riding non-Euro Stacy pussies 24/7 and 0% of White toilets except for the truly mentally ill would date Asian and African men. Reality tells something completely different.

Remember, Whites enjoy a higher status in society compared to Blacks, White men earn more money, White men are on average more intelligent, way taller, and basically every celebrity known for being hot is either White or South Korean, I can't think of a single Black male celebrity who is celebrated for his looks. Meanwhile, double the amount of Black men date Whites than Black toilets.

We also know that some toilets use Tinder only for free lunch, is it possible that in this specific case they might want White men more for immediate resources.

Don't get me wrong, JBW is valid in a lot of cases, but JBA (Just be Asian) is too with White toilets who have an Asian fetish. But JBW advocates selectively accept Asian toilets drooling over White men as valid while call White toilets drooling over Asian men "cope".

The JBW coper only accepts the reality he sees.

Is an Indian man living in India really rejected because he's not some random White dude thousands of kilometers away? Are all men in India incels? I don't think so, these men use JBW as a crutch to not take responsibility for the fact that they themselves are ugly. I live in the Netherlands, I see short Indian Chadpreets slay White Stacies that stand head and shoulders above them in height, your race isn't an issue when you have a good jaw.

Unless you're Black, your race ain't holding you back from dating.

The only reason why Indians are overrepresented on this forum is because English is their national language and incels who only speak Arabic or Ukrainian can't join here. Yet these men would look more European than Curries and see Curriecels go to their countries to snatch local pussy.

JBW is cope, JDBB (Just don't be Black) is reality.

I'm not a White supremacist, I'm a Black inferiorist. And any other race of incel should stop this race-bait non-sense and recognise the fact that White men exist doesn't mean that they're incels in their own countries.

Most Thai and Filipino toilets marry other Asians from South Korea and Japan as likely as Americans and Germans. And passport sisters often drool over Thai and Filipino men.

Chang, Chad, Chadpreet, Etc. all have life experiences more similar to each other than any of us. I saw a vlogging channel of a White toilet moving to Malaysia to be with her Curry husband. However, this guy height-mogs most Americans.

Likewise, in Hanoi I commonly saw tall Asian men with White wives, why? Tall people want to marry other tall people, most tall toilets end up with a tall husband, most tall men end up with a tall wife. And if the average toilet around you is like 4'9 you're going online to find someone taller.

Shortcels often complain about tall men taking short wives, but EXTREME couple height differences are about as rare as toilets dating shorter men.

The reality is that very few copers on this forum are JUST single because of their race (unless they're Black).

Also, of all the toilets who are more likely to respond to White men, how many actually end up marrying and reproducing with them?

I am convinced.
However, I am not at liberty to raise such.

dnr this anti white cuckold shit

Yeah it's normally curries feeling sorry for themselves

Posy more stormfront posts of them seething at niggers lol

I remember when you used to be a JBW coper jfl.

honestly i refuse to believe that you are black, you are likely just coping ricecel...really it's hard me to believe that white women might drool over filipino and thai men. I think you just cherrypick that couples and just used that thread to cuck white men

'Is an Indian man living in India really rejected because he's not some random White dude thousands of kilometers away? Are all men in India incels? I don't think so, these men use JBW as a crutch to not take responsibility for the fact that they themselves are ugly. I live in the Netherlands, I see short Indian Chadpreets slay White Stacies that stand head and shoulders above them in height, your race isn't an issue when you have a good jaw.'

yeah totally believable :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

'Most Thai and Filipino toilets marry other Asians from South Korea and Japan as likely as Americans and Germans. And passport sisters often drool over Thai and Filipino men.'

there no such thing as passport sisters, but it's true that SEAfoids marry east asian as likely as westoids but let's be fucking honest your pictures are easily cherrypicked

listen i dont believe in JBW, but even more i don't believe in JBC and JBA, let alone that SEA JBA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@starcrapoo

honestly i refuse to believe that you are black, you are likely just coping ricecel...really it's hard me to believe that white women might drool over filipino and thai men. I think you just cherrypick that couples and just used that thread to cuck white men

'Is an Indian man living in India really rejected because he's not some random White dude thousands of kilometers away? Are all men in India incels? I don't think so, these men use JBW as a crutch to not take responsibility for the fact that they themselves are ugly. I live in the Netherlands, I see short Indian Chadpreets slay White Stacies that stand head and shoulders above them in height, your race isn't an issue when you have a good jaw.'

yeah totally believable :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

'Most Thai and Filipino toilets marry other Asians from South Korea and Japan as likely as Americans and Germans. And passport sisters often drool over Thai and Filipino men.'

there no such thing as passport sisters, but it's true that SEAfoids marry east asian as likely as westoids but let's be fucking honest your pictures are easily cherrypicked

listen i dont believe in JBW, but even more i don't believe in JBC and JBA, let alone that SEA JBA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@starcrapoo
Op is a retarded nigger. JBW is true and it simply means 1. White men on average look better 2. White features are the beauty standard and 3. You can get further as an ugly white merely due to the global high status of whites

JBW =! white worship

wereq and that med anime guy is a prime example of what white worship really is

Last edited:
First of all, not everyone here. Whenever JBW debates arise there's a civil war, but those that do believe in JBW as an absolute law of life take it way further than a slight market preference and take it as an absolute universal law.

The White supremacy found here is mostly found in non-Whites and some coping Whites (it's mostly Whitecels that don't believe it because they actually have the lived experiences of being White men and still not being able to find a toilet attracted to them). For some of the Whites it's a defecting cope that essentially states "I can ascend at any time whenever I want, but I only want White toilets because I respect my race". Absolute cope.

Now let's take an actual example from Stormfront. I have been a poster on Stormfront for several years in the past (though I quit several years ago), I'm a White ethno-nationalist and believe that White Dutch people should have our own country and banish immigrants back to their own countries. The day this happens I'd work hard to improve Africa, until that day I stay here and advocate for that.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230906172436/https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t642342/

I live near Stamford, Connecticut which has one of the biggest Polish populations outside of Chicago. So I get the opportunity to see and meet many Polish women.

But over time I began to see a pattern of them consorting with black men, or dark men in general. Its a shame because some of these Polish women are of stunning beauty. They are the epitome of Aryan beauty. But they seem to defile and degrade this priveledge by keeping the company of dark men.

I sometimes think I'd have better luck with Polish women if I was a groid. I don't know the reason for this. It might be that are from a predominantly White country that is pretty much isolated in Eastern Europe, so maybe dark men are exotic, exciting and something new to them ? But my suspicions of this disturbing trend were confirmed when I recently read a thread on this website about a Cameroonian immigrant in Warsaw, Simon Mol, who knowingly infected over 30 Polish women with AIDS. He claimed it was "racist" to wear a condom with a black man. He used the term "racist" to manipulate these women.

I honestly don't what the attraction is. I find black men to be of low intelligence, childish, violent and physically repulsive. So does anybody have any theories ? I think maybe because these Polish women are from a country that has virtually no African population, this therefore makes them naive and vulnerable to the racial realities of the Negro race.

Now, I believe that the Slavpill excludes us Black men, but these guys don't, the first reaction is:

"Absolutely terrific. I love hearing this kind of sh*t to make me feel optimistic.

I think this is the result of there not being the Polish men around to kick the sh*t out of the groids when they see this travesty.

When SHTF, not only will your skin be your uniform, but whether or not you have been proven to and continue to prove to be pro-White in your life will be a deciding factor in your fate. Regardless of how beautiful you are."

Just for the uninitiated, the term GROID means African, calling Black people on SF "Groids" would be like if we referred to toilets as "Toids" or "Woids".

A common trend on Stormfront is complaining about how non-White men take White toilets. This forum is the opposite, many Incels here genuinely believe that no White toilet would ever even dare touch a non-White man because White men are soooo amazing and these amazing genetics, while all non-Whites, male and female, lust after superior White genetics. I mean, obviously no Black toilet would EVER want those disgusting inferior African genes right? Oh wait...

View attachment 867625

The JBW White Supremacist would say "Keep coping Blackcel, every Sheboon dreams about White dick".

Meanwhile, the USA 7% of White men marry non-Whites and 7% of White toilets marry non-Whites, these are identical numbers. If every non-White toilet wanted superior White genetics all Whitecels would be riding non-Euro Stacy pussies 24/7 and 0% of White toilets except for the truly mentally ill would date Asian and African men. Reality tells something completely different.

Remember, Whites enjoy a higher status in society compared to Blacks, White men earn more money, White men are on average more intelligent, way taller, and basically every celebrity known for being hot is either White or South Korean, I can't think of a single Black male celebrity who is celebrated for his looks. Meanwhile, double the amount of Black men date Whites than Black toilets.

We also know that some toilets use Tinder only for free lunch, is it possible that in this specific case they might want White men more for immediate resources.

Don't get me wrong, JBW is valid in a lot of cases, but JBA (Just be Asian) is too with White toilets who have an Asian fetish. But JBW advocates selectively accept Asian toilets drooling over White men as valid while call White toilets drooling over Asian men "cope".

Is an Indian man living in India really rejected because he's not some random White dude thousands of kilometers away? Are all men in India incels? I don't think so, these men use JBW as a crutch to not take responsibility for the fact that they themselves are ugly. I live in the Netherlands, I see short Indian Chadpreets slay White Stacies that stand head and shoulders above them in height, your race isn't an issue when you have a good jaw.

The only reason why Indians are overrepresented on this forum is because English is their national language and incels who only speak Arabic or Ukrainian can't join here. Yet these men would look more European than Curries and see Curriecels go to their countries to snatch local pussy.

I'm not a White supremacist, I'm a Black inferiorist. And any other race of incel should stop this race-bait non-sense and recognise the fact that White men exist doesn't mean that they're incels in their own countries.

Most Thai and Filipino toilets marry other Asians from South Korea and Japan as likely as Americans and Germans. And passport sisters often drool over Thai and Filipino men.

View attachment 867634

View attachment 867635

View attachment 867636

Chang, Chad, Chadpreet, Etc. all have life experiences more similar to each other than any of us. I saw a vlogging channel of a White toilet moving to Malaysia to be with her Curry husband. However, this guy height-mogs most Americans.

Likewise, in Hanoi I commonly saw tall Asian men with White wives, why? Tall people want to marry other tall people, most tall toilets end up with a tall husband, most tall men end up with a tall wife. And if the average toilet around you is like 4'9 you're going online to find someone taller.

Shortcels often complain about tall men taking short wives, but EXTREME couple height differences are about as rare as toilets dating shorter men.

The reality is that very few copers on this forum are JUST single because of their race (unless they're Black).

Also, of all the toilets who are more likely to respond to White men, how many actually end up marrying and reproducing with them?
jbw normie is a noodle slayer

imagine reading a post written by a homo erectus

Stormfront is still active?

TLDR a coping Ethniccels copes harder.

nobody here is wh1t3 w0rshipper, people just state facts wh1tes are more attrective on avarage, and even an ugly wh1t3 has more success in ethnic lands then the avarge ethnic.

also stop spreding j00ish r@c3mix propoganda dawggg
. And remember you are a decendat of Kangzzz that s0ld his people to slavery.

Last edited:

View attachment 867625

View attachment 867634

View attachment 867635

View attachment 867636

your right

View attachment 867625

View attachment 867634

View attachment 867635

View attachment 867636

i am white european.
Kurdish, Turkish and Indian women rejected me.
Chads do not belong to any race but are a separate species.
They are the genetically best of the best of all races.
I know so many white incels who could not register here due to their poor knowledge of English and can describe their situation.
There are far too many Indians and other weird scammers here for me.
I don't understand why some men only want white women.
I would love to fuck other women too if I could.
Unfortunately that will never happen...

JBW =! white worship

wereq and that med anime guy is a prime example of what white worship really is
people still come from countries where they at least have their families and have traditional festivals and weddings.
If they had been born European, you would have shot yourself long ago.
With a single mother and otherwise you have none because Europeans have no family contact and there are usually few family members anyway.
That's why sands and all the others are often better than the europeans.

Human nature sucks

JBW is acknowledging reality of foids, that is not white supremacy

Bruh, why do you even try:lul::lul::lul:?

This forum is a hive of self-hating ethnic cucks who are stretching studies with slight differences in dating success depending on race to ridiculous proportion to actually claim that every single white guy can get laid with ethnic foids. Ethnicucks.is was pretty much always like that, and always will be. When you realize that the JBW spreaders here are actual, unironic cucks who truly believe that the white subhumans here are superior to every single ethnic and can not only get laid but freely steal the girlfriends of normie ethnics, you realize that you can't take this forum too seriously.

Jfl at this cuck shit:lul::lul::lul::

ethnic "chad" is an Oxynorm

yeah, i agree
white normie can't mog ethnic chad since ethnic chad doesn't even exsit
inb4: meeks 98% euro blood 2% negroid is lusted over by all girls of the world brooooooooo
If you're white, you can always steal a girl from an ethnic.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This forum is a hive of self-hating ethnic cucks who are stretching studies with slight differences in dating success depending on race to ridiculous proportion to actually claim that every single white guy can get laid with ethnic foids. Ethnicucks.is was pretty much always like that, and always will be. When you realize that the JBW spreaders here are actual, unironic cucks who truly believe that the white subhumans here are superior to every single ethnic and can not only get laid but freely steal the girlfriends of normie ethnics, you realize that you can't take this forum too seriously.

im 6'6" and got ratted 7/10 by lookmaxx autists but it doesn't matter since im ethnic

Stormfront still exists?

True I’ve trying tell people the harsh truth about being black
Theres 3 types of black people all black men have to fit to do well or its over. 1) Athlete, 2) Attractive 3) Drug dealer. All are NT as well, if you don't fall into any of those three then you will never attract a black woman and forget about dating women out of your race.

I've read some dumb shit like "white people can't be incels"- another cope I've been seeing people saying. Whitecels 100 percent exist imo, all JBW should be is that white people on average have advantages in dating because features considered attractive are more common among them. Ex: height, eye color... you get what I mean.

i am white european.
Kurdish, Turkish and Indian women rejected me.
Chads do not belong to any race but are a separate species.
They are the genetically best of the best of all races.
I know so many white incels who could not register here due to their poor knowledge of English and can describe their situation.
There are far too many Indians and other weird scammers here for me.
I don't understand why some men only want white women.
I would love to fuck other women too if I could.
Unfortunately that will never happen...
Kurdish and Turkish women are often white passing, no shit JBW will be harder to use on them. As for indian whores, it's usually family that keeps them in line

If you haven't been rejected in the Phillipines, you're still a locationcel

JBW refers to plain white guys being treated like Chads in SEA. Obviously it's irrelevant if 90%÷ of the guys where you live are also white.

There is nowhere a mediocre curry can go to be treated like Chad. Maybe he'd be a normie in India but that's not necessarily enough after decades of being an incel and having no local knowledge of the country.

dnr. i think jbw just means that u get a small boost if your normie white vs normie non white. but i dont think thats true in most cases.

I'm not even attracted enough to black women to care who they date tbh lol

I live in Brazil and have also lived in other latin countries (argentina, uruguay and paraguay) and i can say that JBW IS LAW in latin countries,
that's because the adoration for European culture is very strong here, it doesn't mean that black and brown people can't get toilets, it just means that around here, fair skin and light eyes are enough to get you a girlfriend.

I was involved in diverse Latino incel communities and I can say that almost no one was white

I'm not trying to invalidate what you said, just reporting my reality

View attachment 867625

View attachment 867634

View attachment 867635

View attachment 867636

View attachment 867625

View attachment 867634

View attachment 867635

View attachment 867636

this is a long thread but I definitely agree that shitskin incels are the most white supremacist. Myself included. It feels like a power fantasy to be a white supremacist, so a lot of us see it as a way of taking power over something we have no control over to an unhealthy extreme

dnr. i think jbw just means that u get a small boost if your normie white vs normie non white. but i dont think thats true in most cases.

Foids are more racist than Hitler unironically

Lol OP is correct. Most whites here saying OP is coping live in some American small town or village. Go to any major european city and see a variety of different ethnic men breeding white women. JBW is cope for white men who struggle maxx in the dating market. If wJBW is so amazing and powerful then let them hook up Noodles who were born in EU and not some dirt poor village in SEA or hook up with Sand Fatima . It just doesnt happen. White lands are becoming darker because dark skinned people are breeding like rabbits yet they shout JBW all day in our ears but the birth numbers in EU are more dark babies than white or mixed with white. Read that again more pure ethnic babies than mixed with with or pure white babies.

Lol OP is correct. Most whites here saying OP is coping live in some American small town or village. Go to any major european city and see a variety of different ethnic men breeding white women. JBW is cope for white men who struggle maxx in the dating market. If wJBW is so amazing and powerful then let them hook up Noodles who were born in EU and not some dirt poor village in SEA or hook up with Sand Fatima . It just doesnt happen. White lands are becoming darker because dark skinned people are breeding like rabbits yet they shout JBW all day in our ears but the birth numbers in EU are more dark babies than white or mixed with white. Read that again more pure ethnic babies than mixed with with or pure white babies.
white women prefer white men

white women prefer white men
Yes obviously white women predominantly prefer men of their own culture. just as ethnic women born in the West predominantly marry men of their own culture.

I think culture is the main thing in marriage partner selection. I dont see white Danish or Hungarian women going crazy for white Germans or white French men. They predominantly stick to their own men like easly 90% of the time except maybe Ukrainian women who marry anybody with $. I have never been to the USA so I cant speak for noodle foids WMAF couples but in the EU there are not that many noodles so I cant speak for them. But any other ethnicity they are here in large numbers and they breed mostly amongst themselves in their cultures.

The problem JBW copers here have is people looking at white Chad slaying ethnics in the West and normies/subhumans going to SEA and slaying there. Yet they dont also tell the whole story and say that ethnic Chads are slaying white women in the West and that SEA foids are divided by class and ethnicity. SEA lower class people are near slaves in their own country, let that sink in. Greencarding a slave foid who will do anything to escape her hellish slave life is not proof of JBW and Chad slaying ethnics in the West is not proof of JBW just as Tyrone slaying white women is not proof of JBB. Chads of any race are a species of their own and normie rules do not apply to them at all.
If you want to prove JBW show us the average man or below average man slaying ethnic women enmasse but that just doesnt happen at all at least in the EU, I cant speak for USA, Australia, New Zealand etc etc

Yes obviously white women predominantly prefer men of their own culture. just as ethnic women born in the West predominantly marry men of their own culture.

I think culture is the main thing in marriage partner selection. I dont see white Danish or Hungarian women going crazy for white Germans or white French men. They predominantly stick to their own men like easly 90% of the time except maybe Ukrainian women who marry anybody with $. I have never been to the USA so I cant speak for noodle foids WMAF couples but in the EU there are not that many noodles so I cant speak for them. But any other ethnicity they are here in large numbers and they breed mostly amongst themselves in their cultures.

The problem JBW copers here have is people looking at white Chad slaying ethnics in the West and normies/subhumans going to SEA and slaying there. Yet they dont also tell the whole story and say that ethnic Chads are slaying white women in the West and that SEA foids are divided by class and ethnicity. SEA lower class people are near slaves in their own country, let that sink in. Greencarding a slave foid who will do anything to escape her hellish slave life is not proof of JBW and Chad slaying ethnics in the West is not proof of JBW just as Tyrone slaying white women is not proof of JBB. Chads of any race are a species of their own and normie rules do not apply to them at all.
If you want to prove JBW show us the average man or below average man slaying ethnic women enmasse but that just doesnt happen at all at least in the EU, I cant speak for USA, Australia, New Zealand etc etc
agree with you that JBW is overstated, but you forgot that ethnics are heavily mateguarding their own women from german, french men. Also ukrainian here in poland mostly stick with ukrainian men.

agree with you that JBW is overstated, but you forgot that ethnics are heavily mateguarding their own women from german, french men. Also ukrainian here in poland mostly stick with ukrainian men.
yeah German, French also mate guard their women in their women in their own ways also. Its about getting pussy, why should a white German or Polish man give his foids to some blacks or browns? and he gets no pussy and masterbates, thats just stupid. Just as why would a German or Polish man give some black a good job before a Polish in their own country, its obviously not going to happen.

ethnic cope