Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chocolate gives me acnes jfl

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
One of my favourite copes gives me pimples almost immediately after consuming it. When I’m on a solid streak of non-chocolate diet, I am good, I don’t get acnes at all

Any alternatives? But there is nothing like chocolate though tbh

Chocolate is a woman's cope.

Drink chocolate flavored protein powder and lift.

I imagine you're referring to some kind of sweetened chocolate?

If I have chocolate, I either get unsweetened, 100% dark baking bars or cacao nibs. I haven't had problems with acne from it, but it's very possible that you might.

I could see black coffee being a reasonable substitute taste wise.

Blackstrap molasses also has a nice astringency to it that might make it a good replacement. I used to be fond of mixing it with tahini.

I imagine you're referring to some kind of sweetened chocolate?

If I have chocolate, I either get unsweetened, 100% dark baking bars or cacao nibs. I haven't had problems with acne from it, but it's very possible that you might.

I could see black coffee being a reasonable substitute taste wise.

Blackstrap molasses also has a nice astringency to it that might make it a good replacement. I used to be fond of mixing it with tahini.
Indeed, sweetened it is, milk chocolate basically

How are 100% dark bars taste-wise?

Thanks for advice

I'd switch to caramel

Dont eat candy maybe? Its terrible for you

chad deepthroats toblerones everyday and has crystal clear skin

Indeed, sweetened it is, milk chocolate basically

How are 100% dark bars taste-wise?

Thanks for advice

I'm sure they're an acquired taste, as there is no sugar or milk added. Imagine solid cocoa powder with a fuller kick; it is quite bitter/tannic.

Might be worth trying in any case to find out whether it's a compound in the chocolate itself or just the sugar that's giving you acne.

Dont eat candy maybe? Its terrible for you

chad deepthroats toblerones everyday and has crystal clear skin

I'm sure they're an acquired taste, as there is no sugar or milk added. Imagine solid cocoa powder with a fuller kick; it is quite bitter/tannic.

Might be worth trying in any case to find out whether it's a compound in the chocolate itself or just the sugar that's giving you acne.
How do the calories on that compare to milk chocolate? Would have to be significantly lower I'd think?

How do the calories on that compare to milk chocolate? Would have to be significantly lower I'd think?

Most of the calories are from the fat in cocoa, so it's probably not strikingly different. Just did a quick check and it's 501 vs. 535 calories per 100 g. The quality of the calories between the two though, is probably significantly different. That and dark chocolate will provide a wider range of micronutrients and greater amounts of them. Definitely a far superior choice from a nutritional perspective.

It's still been linked to the aggravation of acne, though:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26711092

Last edited:
Most of the calories are from the fat in cocoa, so it's probably not strikingly different. Just did a quick check and its 501 vs. 535 calories per 100 g. The quality of the calories between the two though, is probably significant. That and dark chocolate will provide a wider range of micronutrients and greater amounts of them. Definitely a far superior choice from a nutritional perspective.

It's still been linked to the aggravation of acne, though:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26711092
Thanks for the info, man. Yeah, I'd have to agree. From the evolutionary perspective at least, cocoa was a pre-Columbian Americas thing, so it's not surprising I guess that it can aggravate acne in a white guy. A little bit like milk causing breakouts among Asians.