Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Choose my incel major

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm currently studying mechanical engineering but I don't really like it. Thinking of becoming a software developer. Is this a good idea for living a comfy incel life?

Become a military engineer

Become a blackpill researcher

You think you will like software development? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That is a meme job don't even bother with that bullshit.

Political science, business administration or feminist studies

Microbiology.

I'm currently studying mechanical engineering but I don't really like it. Thinking of becoming a software developer. Is this a good idea for living a comfy incel life?
software developer is very comfortable, id also say mechanical engineering is comfortable as well but I'd give software developer the edge because the ceiling is much much higher as a software developer meaning at the end stage if you're skilled enough you'd be making far more than a skilled mechanical engineer.

software developer is very comfortable, id also say mechanical engineering is comfortable as well but I'd give software developer the edge because the ceiling is much much higher as a software developer meaning at the end stage if you're skilled enough you'd be making far more than a skilled mechanical engineer.
Are you that skilled?

make video games kek

its fun and you could make big bread from it :feelsEhh:

I don't think you'll like software development but its a good choice for an incel because you can work remotely and the pay is decent

make video games kek

I lost basically all my interest in vidya tbh

I don't think you'll like software development but its a good choice for an incel because you can work remotely and the pay is decent
Why do you think I won't like it?

Tbh, I'd just get any easy degree in electronics installation.

make video games kek

I spent mid adolescence coding for games...it was futile after some time.

Math + Finance or Computer Science would be my suggestions. If you like money. Take some more social classes too if you want to be successful, public speaking, acting, etc.

I recommend getting a PhD in niggerology. The skills I've gained during my studies been tremendously helpful for my personal and professional life. It's an underappreciated field, but truly rewarding if you have a passion for it like I do.

lego technic maxing

Why do you think I won't like it?
because unless you have a passion/talent for coding and solving problems it will be a stressful and unenjoyable experience. And even if you have the aptitude for it its not like you'll be working on interesting and exciting projects for some tech giant or a startup while making bank, those jobs are rare and hard to get; it'll probably be some mundane repititive shit for a shitty company that will eventually outsource your job to a curry for 1/100 of your salary. Nonetheless its not a bad choice, there will always be jobs out there albeit soulcrushing and pointless but atleast you wont be a broke bum.

because unless you have a passion/talent for coding and solving problems it will be a stressful and unenjoyable experience. And even if you have the aptitude for it its not like you'll be working on interesting and exciting projects for some tech giant or a startup while making bank, those jobs are rare and hard to get; it'll probably be some mundane repititive shit for a shitty company that will eventually outsource your job to a curry for 1/100 of your salary. Nonetheless its not a bad choice, there will always be jobs out there albeit soulcrushing and pointless but atleast you wont be a broke bum.
So do you need to be smart for it? I tried some C++ and javascript and I seem to enjoy it but it's too early to tell. I don't care about making a lot of money. I just want enough to live by myself and afford a few copes here and there.
Don't care if it's boring work either. I'm fine with coding bullshit away on my computer all day.

So do you need to be smart for it? I tried some C++ and javascript and I seem to enjoy it but it's too early to tell. I don't care about making a lot of money. I just want enough to live by myself and afford a few copes here and there.
Don't care if it's boring work either. I'm fine with coding bullshit away on my computer all day.
no do webdev not C++. As a 6'+ white male non-sub5 chadlite non-NT you can do webdev and then you'll do well in comparison to your colleagues because you mog them and foid colleagues might be evaluating your performance. C++ is useless if you're not high IQ. You mog me but I still won't touch C++ to compensate since my IQ is only sufficient for high level languages as a fullstack dev. Idk about your IQ but with your looks you might as well do webdev. When you make good money you can DM me and pay a young whore to come and suck my cock sounds good yeah great gl

Then it sounds like a good fit. I think you should make the switch. Good luck brocel.

Leetcode takes some iq but actually building stuff isn’t too hard

no do webdev not C++. As a 6'+ white male non-sub5 chadlite non-NT you can do webdev and then you'll do well in comparison to your colleagues because you mog them and foid colleagues might be evaluating your performance. C++ is useless if you're not high IQ. You mog me but I still won't touch C++ to compensate since my IQ is only sufficient for high level languages as a fullstack dev. Idk about your IQ but with your looks you might as well do webdev. When you make good money you can DM me and pay a young whore to come and suck my cock sounds good yeah great gl
I'd have to study it or some other language in college though, not just webdev. Can you make a living off of just webdev? Is C++ really that bad? Damn, I thought coding was just memed to being high IQ.

also why do you think i'm a chadlite lol. I swear different people here call me different things here from subhuman piece of shit to Chad. I don't get it.

major in neet science

It honestly doesn't sound bad at all. The best jobs for an incel are those that can be done remotely. :feelsLSD: