Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel STEMmaxxing till the late night just right before holiday is suifuel

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
★★★
Think about it, Chads and Foids are enjoying their time whilst drinking and fucking each other as next day is national holiday in this country

whilst I'm fucking struggling with my mechanical vibration gobbledygook in my small bedroom for hours, This module is complete nonsense(at least for me). I literally don't understand anything what professor says, but anyway i don't want to drop this module as well.

This is pure pain. Now i understand why there are a lot of brocels who just gave up on everything and went NEET. Unfortunately the country where i'm living is not good to go NEET, so no choice for me.

Chad is handling the study for STEM and partying at the same

Yes bro I am doing this shit as well. Normies are all sexhaving and having a life while I am doing ldar & study.

On a serious it's relatable that STEMmaxxing is annoying as fuck. Although the biggest problem for me are the interviews not the technical knowledge, I pass the technical interviews for many companies only to get fucked on the behavioural hurdle because I can't speak for shit, like what am I supposed to say to the HR idiots. Can't NEET either because my parents would murder me.

The most difficult unit I took this semester is OS, I'm using ChatGPT and memorising code from the lecture slides to get through it

like what am I supposed to say to the HR idiots.
HR & Marketing = dominated by foids and normie niggers. Disgusting as fuck

The most difficult unit I took this semester is OS, I'm using ChatGPT and memorising code from the lecture slides to get through it
Based, I'm not really into coding(i actually even despise it) so usually i'd just let ChatGPT do its work lol

STEM is cucked lol. I don't want to be upholding the infrastructure of society for sexhavers while I get nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back