Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chris Hansen harrasses former "predators" in his podcast

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
In his podcast "Predators I’ve Caught with Chris Hansen" he tried to call former "predators", sometimes at work or their family.
These guys have already suffered a lot already and he adds on top, one day one of them will go ER on him if he keeps going.
In 2023, Chris attempted to reach out to Richer for an interview on his "Predators I've Caught" podcast. He managed to find a number associated with Richer and gave it a call. They didn't pick up at first but would call back, with a slightly feminine voice on the other end. It isn't fully known if this was Richer's wife, his mother, or Richer himself, but regardless, they inquire about Chris' reasoning for contacting them. Chris explains that he's doing an episode of his podcast on Richer and that he's wondering if this is the same man he caught in 2006 in Riverside. The voice on the other end angrily exclaims, "Uh, you accused someone who was 19 years old, you're a fucking dick. Don't call this number ever again." They then hang up.

Following the phone call, Chris would go on to say, "Well Richer, who's the fucking dick now?"

In 2022, for his Predators I've Caught podcast, Chris Hansen tracked down and contacted a number belonging to Buchanan. The man on the other end sounded like Stephen, but was not - it was his father, revealing he now lives with his parents. Almost immediately, Buchanan's father asked if it was Chris Hansen on the phone, to which Hansen said yes. Buchanan's father, not rudely but bluntly, told Chris that Stephen has moved on with his life and is looking strictly to the future, and would rather leave everything behind. Hansen was then asked not to call again, and he obliged.

Never heard of that.
He actually calls them?
Thats illegal.
And surprised to know they still have families

Where is the Incel Protection Force?
This shit has to stop, Chris Hansen must be punished.
@Darth_Aurelius

Where is the Incel Protection Force?
This shit has to stop, Chris Hansen must be punished.
@Darth_Aurelius
We have been shut down on discord and my IP has been permanently banned by the jews who run it so we are presently in the process of reinventing the movement online in virtual places and spaces which are beyond the reach of any normie content moderation. And yes, I agree that this sort of egregious injustice needs to be remedied and we in the IPF have the men, the means and the motivation to bring about the swift and merciless justice of Sharia on the infidel Hansen and his jew masters.

We have been shut down on discord and my IP has been permanently banned by the jews who run it so we are presently in the process of reinventing the movement online in virtual places and spaces which are beyond the reach of any normie content moderation. And yes, I agree that this sort of egregious injustice needs to be remedied and we in the IPF have the men, the means and the motivation to bring about the swift and merciless justice of Sharia on the infidel Hansen and his jew masters.
It is impossible to rely on the jews, it would be better to run our own servers and have them hosted in Russia

It is impossible to rely on the jews, it would be better to run our own servers and have them hosted in Russia
Yes and that is a conclusion I came to a long time ago. It is just a matter of seeking the most viable and expedient option. I have my battalion staff currently conducting a feasibility study on potentially bringing a website online based in Iceland, such as incels.is and thus impervious to the attempts by the jew internet overlords to shut us down.

Yes and that is a conclusion I came to a long time ago. It is just a matter of seeking the most viable and expedient option. I have my battalion staff currently conducting a feasibility study on potentially bringing a website online based in Iceland, such as incels.is and thus impervious to the attempts by the jew internet overlords to shut us down.
Iceland is not good enough Ross Ulbricht hosted there and he got life in prison, we need a corrupt hosting provider in mother Russia or Iran. They wouldn't dare to try seize the server there.

Any lead on how our discord got banned?

In his podcast "Predators I’ve Caught with Chris Hansen" he tried to call former "predators", sometimes at work or their family.
How much yall wanna bet Hanson wouldnt be after the predators if he himself was a incel. He deosnt suffer like they do. Nor like we do. There was good that came out of it. He did rid some fags. Some predators were infact fags

Iceland is not good enough Ross Ulbricht hosted there and he got life in prison, we need a corrupt hosting provider in mother Russia or Iran. They wouldn't dare to try seize the server there.
True. Russia is the country most like Nazi Germany in the contemporary world and I would gladly volunteer the entire IPF, including myself to serve as mercenary soldiers in the conquest of Ukraine in exchange for the Russian Army permitting us to commit mass rape, genocide and extermination wherever we go like the Serbian White Eagles. We will install our servers in the conquered lands of the ukrianian normies and then give praise and thanks to Putin for his generosity.

Any lead on how our discord got banned?
I am working with my S-2 staff to identify the traitor but rest assured, I will not desist from my investigatory efforts until such time as I have identified his IP address and then used that to discover his actual physical address and name.

I am working with my S-2 staff to identify the traitor but rest assured, I will not desist from my investigatory efforts until such time as I have identified his IP address and then used that to discover his actual physical address and name.
Sounds exciting. Keep us updated please sir.

How much yall wanna bet Hanson wouldnt be after the predators if he himself was a incel. He deosnt suffer like they do. Nor like we do. There was good that came out of it. He did rid some fags. Some predators were infact fags
At first I thought you were going to say "he wouldn't be after the predators if he was still relevant or got high ratings without harassing them".

Sounds exciting. Keep us updated please sir.
Will do brother. I will plan on updating the loyal comrades on our element server since this really is eyes only and not something that we ought to be advertising to the community writ large. Also, I am planning on potentially contacting the Russian consulate in Detroit and seeing whether the FSB would be interested in financing IPF operations as a means of destabilizing the domestic political climate and ensuring that yet another anti-woke force arises to oppose the allies of Ukraine. We may eventually seek to actually deploy as a rw mercenary force to supplement Russian internal security in occupied areas of Ukraine. As incels and nihilists, we would be optimally suited to commit all sorts of war crimes with zeal and fanaticism thereby giving the Russian military plausible deniability. They could then resettle us in Russia proper and bestow a fine, very fit Russian trad wife on each of our men in commemoration of their honorable service.

this guy just needs to perish already

Will do brother. I will plan on updating the loyal comrades on our element server since this really is eyes only and not something that we ought to be advertising to the community writ large. Also, I am planning on potentially contacting the Russian consulate in Detroit and seeing whether the FSB would be interested in financing IPF operations as a means of destabilizing the domestic political climate and ensuring that yet another anti-woke force arises to oppose the allies of Ukraine. We may eventually seek to actually deploy as a rw mercenary force to supplement Russian internal security in occupied areas of Ukraine. As incels and nihilists, we would be optimally suited to commit all sorts of war crimes with zeal and fanaticism thereby giving the Russian military plausible deniability. They could then resettle us in Russia proper and bestow a fine, very fit Russian trad wife on each of our men in commemoration of their honorable service.
That does sound exciting, and it would lend some legitimacy, as long as we pursue a legal and legitimate purpose. That has always been what you said.

How many battle-ready members do we have?

That does sound exciting, and it would lend some legitimacy, as long as we pursue a legal and legitimate purpose. That has always been what you said.

How many battle-ready members do we have?
I don't think the legality of our actions would really be at issue since so much of what happens over there is concealed by the fog of war and most of the so-called "crimes against humanity" that have been perpetrated by the Russians will go undiscovered as they would have eliminated any potential witnesses. As Denzel Washington's character says in Training Day, "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove".

"Let's see if those people's lives I've ruined are actually ruined"

Such a dick move. Think about his sting operations what you want; this is absolutely unnecessary.

Never heard of that.
He actually calls them?
Thats illegal.
And surprised to know they still have families
It's literally harassment. They will probably all file restraining orders on him because of this. Then he'll have to find a new grift.

Chris Hanson's to Catch a predator was a genuinely good show, some actual dangerous people were caught, but nowadays he just looks like a cheap con artist without his charm.