Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christian noodlewhore

She'd be hanged 500 years Go in a Christian country.

this toilet has fake tits too, saw the video in another thread and someone mentioned it

She probably uses a cross as a dildo. These whores arent religous, they legit use their religion as a sexual taboo. Christian whores would legit dress as nuns to get gangbanged by satan.

ASIAN BOOBAS

ASIAN BOOBAS
:ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I'd say I'm cringing and laughing at what she's saying, and I wouldn't be lying, but tbh mostly I'm just staring at those tits (fake or not, don't care:ahegao::feelsohh:).

:ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I'd say I'm cringing and laughing at what she's saying, and I wouldn't be lying, but tbh mostly I'm just staring at those tits (fake or not, don't care:ahegao::feelsohh:).
I don't even listen to wtf she says and it's surely uninteresting shit like talking about her astronomically high standards or bodycount idk

BOOBAS

I don't even listen to wtf she says and it's surely uninteresting shit like talking about her astronomically high standards or bodycount idk

BOOBAS
:yes::yes::yes:

Cure: Death by stoning

God I fucking hate this podcast, they bring the most retarded people you've ever seen and then act all mighty by drilling obvious holes into what the retards believe in. Bring anyone with an IQ bigger than 80 and they'll fucking destroy those guys

Incel but at least I'm not the whatever podcast incel.
it's just larp
the podcast is just advertising for OF girls
not actual debate