Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Christianity is a pessimistic anti-life religion (and that's why it's based)

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
I'm not even talking about Gnosticism, even normal Christianity is like this if you think about it hard enough, it's actually similar to Buddhism, a few examples:

- Jesus describes "not from this world" as a positive and from this world a negative

- The seven deadly things (pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, sloth) are all the same thing in nature which is addiction to life and material world and by avoiding them you're basically avoiding life, just like Buddhist practices and meditation, when you don't care about food, lust, comfort and ego you don't care about life and anything within it and your soul becomes free

- Christian heaven is much less hedonistic and materialistic than Islamic heaven which is all sex and food (things that also exist in this world)

- Bible says those who aren't even born mog everyone (anti-natalism)

- In Christianity you can't repent and find salvation by doing "things" and "making up for it" because things of the material world aren't that relevant in the first place

- "Jesus died for your sins" means stop giving a fuck about anything and just BE good (not necessarily even DO good)

- Priests and nuns must practice celibacy while religious lords of Islam are allowed to be as hedonistic as they want

Overall the goal of Christianity is the denial of this world to ascend to some kind of higher existence, Bible was written by some guy and the church is retarded but Christ himself was based

Last edited:
@CopingForBrutality @Bianor

I'm not even talking about Gnosticism, even normal Christianity is like this if you think about it hard enough, it's actually similar to Buddhism, a few examples:

- Jesus describes "not from this world" as a positive and from this world a negative

- The seven deadly things (pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, sloth) are all the same thing in nature which is addiction to life and material world and by avoiding them you're basically avoiding life, just like Buddhist practices and meditation, when you don't care about food, lust, comfort and ego you don't care about life and anything within it and your soul becomes free

- Christian heaven is much less hedonistic and materialistic than Islamic heaven which is all sex and food (things that also exist in this world)

- In Christianity you can't repent and find salvation by doing "things" and "making up for it" because things of the material world aren't that relevant in the first place

- "Jesus died for your sins" means stop giving a fuck about anything and just BE good (not necessarily even DO good)

- Priests and nuns must practice celibacy while religious lords of Islam are allowed to be as hedonistic as they want

Overall the goal of Christianity is the denial of this world to ascend to some kind of higher existence, Bible was written by some guy and the church is retarded but Christ himself was based
i believe christs best teachings can be found here.

View: https://youtu.be/vl6qjI0wWJw?feature=shared

based

have you read Kierkegaard? his view of Christianity was very similar, emphasizing that the Christian is dead to the world.

"It is a very simple matter. Pick up the New Testament; read it. Can you deny, do you dare deny, that what you read there about forsaking everything, about giving up the world, being mocked and spit upon as your Lord and master was - can you deny, do you dare deny, that this is very easy to understand, indescribably easy, that you do not need a commentary or a single other person in order to understand it?

"But you say, "Before I do this, however, before I risk such a decisive step, I must first consult with others." Insolent, disobedient one, you are cheeky! You cheat; all you are looking for is a way out, an excuse."

"True individuality is measured by this: how long or how far one can endure being alone without the understanding of others. The person who can endure being alone is poles apart from the social mixer. He is miles apart from the man-pleaser, the one who manages successfully with everyone, he who possesses no sharp edges. God never uses such people. The true individual, anyone who is going to be directly involved with God, will not and cannot avoid the human bite. He will be thoroughly misunderstood. God is no friend of cosy human gathering."

Screenshot 20240303 220516

"True individuality is measured by this: how long or how far one can endure being alone without the understanding of others. The person who can endure being alone is poles apart from the social mixer. He is miles apart from the man-pleaser, the one who manages successfully with everyone, he who possesses no sharp edges. God never uses such people. The true individual, anyone who is going to be directly involved with God, will not and cannot avoid the human bite. He will be thoroughly misunderstood. God is no friend of cosy human gathering."
based :yes:

I'm not anti life or anything, but there is a level of detatchment in Christianity, it must ne understood this world and this life aren't the end all be all.

Then what was the purpose of being born and having gay res-erection. Why does god want to put me back in this mutt body I dont want an identity I want to be pure will. Christian identity is superficial and materialistic.

No it's not based at all
Life is based sex pleasure growth is based

I agree with "Christianity is a pessimistic anti-life religion", but definitely not with (and that's why it's based).