Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people follow christianity if they know Jesus is Jew?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Look at the shit hole of America and EU Jews have created. Look at the bible saying flat earth and many debunked claims showing its a fake.

The religion says the motherof God is a jewess called Mary. This makes bGod a Jew.

Like come on dudes thrown away that cuck Christianity. If the country you live in is a jew shithole then how do you expect a jew religion to make ur life better? Did it get u pussy? Did it get u money?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1wD5_leu0c

Jesus Christ is not the kind of jew we have right now, and he was a jew only because he was born there, he said there is no jew nor gentile.

Last edited:
Also the current jews and not real jews( descendants of Abraham)either, it's the kazaars who converted to judaism who's behind the whole mess

Religioncels just cope with religion's peace of mind.

Sometimes, you want to blackpill people, but..., what are you gonna give them? More suffering?

Let them cope.

Jesus is not the kind of jew we have right now, and he was a jew only because he was born there, he said there is no jew nor gentile.
i am sure u must be nigger.

Look at the shit hole of America and EU Jews have created. Look at the bible saying flat earth and many debunked claims showing its a fake.

The religion says the motherof God is a jewess called Mary. This makes bGod a Jew.

Like come on dudes thrown away that cuck Christianity. If the country you live in is a jew shithole then how do you expect a jew religion to make ur life better? Did it get u pussy? Did it get u money?

Many say Jesus was Anglo saxon and the rest is just more lies and manipulation by the jews.

Because in reality jesus wasnt a jew he was armenian or Palestinian by dna

Many say Jesus was Anglo saxon and the rest is just more lies and manipulation by the jews.
Obviously you must most likely a white and obviously such stuff will sound sweet to ur ears.

Anyway christianity comes from the bible and the bible says zero about Anglo- Saxon so just forget that white supremist cope and read what the bible says it says "the MOTHER of GOD is JEW"

Drop that shit religion and become buddist or anything else

Because in reality jesus wasnt a jew he was armenian or Palestinian by dna
He never claimed to be jewish maybe hebrew
But in christian standards
Hebrew ≠ jew

Actually adam is described as blue eyes and pale skin

"God created men in hes own image"
Didnt the Spanish go to your country and genocide your ancestors then gave them the bible and took their land?

What was your ancestors religion?

Didnt the Spanish go to your country and genocide your ancestors then gave them the bible and took their land?

What was your ancestors religion?
Yeah they did but im not saying im Christian at all though if thats what your impying. Im just making an observation qnd statement written in the bible. Because ive read and i grew up christian. But not all of them raped foids and pillaged our people. Some did some didnt because part of my ancestors decided to attack first. Also most of us were in war with each other before the spaniards came to mexico compa

Yeah they did but im not saying im Christian at all though if thats what your impying. Im just making an observation qnd statement written in the bible. Because ive read and i grew up christian. But not all of them raped foids and pillaged our people. Some did some didnt because part of my ancestors decided to attack first. Also most of us were in war with each other before the spaniards came to mexico compa
I will agree that native foids would prefer a spaniard chad over some short indio whos 5"5 in those times

what religion did ur ancestors have ?

Yeah they are but remember some were sacrificing people to the old gods. Not really that great of you ask me
are ur people suffering from high diabetes?

I'm against all religions but sometimes I admire the figure of Jesus Christ and his unconditional love

jesus was considered a holy man (someone we would call a mystic or psychic today imo)

if someone was going around today saying that he had psychic powers you'd laugh and deride at him too

I'm much more interested in Apollonius of Tyana nowadays.

Religioncels just cope with religion's peace of mind.

Sometimes, you want to blackpill people, but..., what are you gonna give them? More suffering?

Let them cope.
Give them buddism if they need something to cope with

No point in discussing religion because its fake.

Its like asking who is stronger goku or superman.

None because they are man made.

Even if jesus was aryan, nobody really cares.

People are brainwashed since birth to follow a religion and thats it.

because they are indoctrinated by the Jews to worship Jews

Give them buddism if they need something to cope with
It is the same at the end of the day.

Buddhist teachings are cool, their religion is full of more fantastic and DMT-induced mythology.

It is the same at the end of the day.

Buddhist teachings are cool, their religion is full of more fantastic and DMT-induced mythology.
whats DMT-induced?

Also the current jews and not real jews( descendants of Abraham)either, it's the kazaars who converted to judaism who's behind the whole mess
He never claimed to be jewish maybe hebrew
But in christian standards
Hebrew ≠ jew
Messiah

IMG 4336

In the Bible, Meshech or Mosoch (Hebrew: מֶשֶׁך‎ Mešeḵ "price" or "precious") is named as a son of Japheth in Genesis 10:2 and 1 Chronicals 1:5.

He played a leading role in the early consolidation of Iberian (Hebrew) tribes.

View: https://youtu.be/ljnEbW1Yi4o?si=kPlaZGGegk2C-OhX