Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Christianity opens your eyes to a true beauty, Brothers i urge you to convert and accept Jesus Christ before its too late...

I respect your dedication
whitepills me :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

I'm too attracted to this world to be a christian at heart. Sadly.

Religion is the ultimate cope for idiots who lack the ability to think for themselves and look at reality objectively.

Have you never sat down for a minute and thought to yourself - "How does anyone even know that anything in this book is real, and had I not been raised within an environment that favors this religion, would I even believe in it?"

Most people that are Christian are born into a Christian family, is that really a coincidence?

What about all the (other) blue pilled shit your parents raised you to believe. How can you dispose of those beliefs but cling to religion?

I respect your dedication
whitepills me :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
You spelt delusion wrong :feelsEhh:, and I don't know why you respect delusion.

Religion is the ultimate cope for idiots who lack the ability to think for themselves and look at reality objectively.

Have you never sat down for a minute and thought to yourself - "How does anyone even know that anything in this book is real, and had I not been raised within an environment that favors this religion, would I even believe in it?"

Most people that are Christian are born into a Christian family, is that really a coincidence?

What about all the (other) blue pilled shit your parents raised you to believe. How can you dispose of those beliefs but cling to religion?

Like being a self pitying faggot is any better

I was born in christian country i was baptized from young age what more you want.... anyway i pray for your foolishness...

oh your point being that i was born in christian family lmao? i grew up in orphanage they didin't force religion into anyone, and even if i was baptized i didn't really believe in anything took a while to accept jesus christ in my heart but im glad i did and it was the best decision of my life.

Like being a self pitying faggot is any better
1. Seems like you are projecting.

2. You are comparing apples and oranges. The things you are comparing aren't mutually exclusive, a religious person can also be a self pitying faggot.

Last edited:
I don't know how one can be so stupid to even be a Christian in 2022 with all the evidence that shows it's a religion of lies.
Something something studies that was published by government aka anti-christ, great source buddy boyo

Abrahamistcels crack me up
I dont expect most of people here to understand me because all you want is some degenerate sex and call it a day, as long i reach out to a single person im satisfied.

I dont expect most of people here to understand me because all you want is some degenerate sex and call it a day, as long i reach out to a single person im satisfied.
Keep coping :smonk:

oh your point being that i was born in christian family lmao? i grew up in orphanage they didin't force religion into anyone, and even if i was baptized i didn't really believe in anything took a while to accept jesus christ in my heart but im glad i did and it was the best decision of my life.
It's just statistically more likely for you to end up being a Christian, that's my point. Your delusion makes you see "fate" or "destiny" or "God's guidance", but it's just the simple reality of PROBABILITY. It was just statistically more likely for you to choose this religion.

Take this image for example:
Eskimo Christian Paradox

If someone is simply not born in a place where Christianity is known, they will simply never hear about the religion, so what then?

A. They go to heaven because they were ignorant (so long as they don't commit extreme sins like murder or rape).
B. They go to hell simply for being born in a place where they'd never hear about Christianity.

If your answer is B, then the God you worship is seriously fucked up and it's a joke to say that he's a "loving" God.

If your answer is A, then the image above is accurate, and the best thing Christianity as a religion could have done, was hide it's existence, because it would increase the likelihood of millions more people going to heaven by virtue of them simply not knowing about the religion.

So spreading Christianity is pretty much like spreading a curse. The moment someone gets the curse they can now be tortured for eternity for not following a ridiculous set of rules (most of which the average Christian doesn't follow either, for example, you aren't supposed to wear "mixed fabrics" lol).

Leviticus 19:19
"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."

The truth is, the average Christian doesn't even live up to the Bible, so if the argument is "you simply need to try", then who gets to decide why "rules" you can give yourself a pass on. Maybe someone decides they won't wear mixed fabrics but they'll engage in fornication and ask for forgiveness every Sunday.

Do you see how convoluted and ridiculous this is (and I haven't even brought up the different denominations and how the rules change based on that too).

For some denominations sharing blood is a sin, so if you give someone in your family blood because they need a transfusion, are you going to hell?

1. Seems like you are projecting.

2. You are comparing apples and oranges. The things you are comparing aren't mutually exclusive, a religion person can also be a self pitying faggot.
1. reddit
2. faggotry is sinful in abrahamic religions

We understand you well, you just don't understand how simple minded and delusional you are, of course that would require self awareness and introspective thought, things that are frowned upon in religion as religion only works if people simple believe and blindly follow the rules they are told to.

faggotry is sinful in abrahamic religions
I didn't think you literally meant faggot when you said "self pitying faggot". So are you saying being a self pitying non-faggot is a good thing?

Christianity was born to make humans hopefull in death, humans could not live without the notion of something greater and knowing that their good deeds were compensated.

Reality is not that kind, either that or we're in hell and we were already denied heaven.

It's just statistically more likely for you to end up being a Christian, that's my point. Your delusion makes you see "fate" or "destiny" or "God's guidance", but it's just the simple reality of PROBABILITY. It was just statistically more likely for you to choose this religion.

Take this image for example:
Eskimo Christian Paradox

If someone is simply not born in a place where Christianity is known, they will simply never hear about the religion, so what then?

A. They go to heaven because they were ignorant (so long as they don't commit extreme sins like murder or rape).
B. They go to hell simply for being born in a place where they'd never hear about Christianity.

If your answer is B, then the God you worship is seriously fucked up and it's a joke to say that he's a "loving" God.

If your answer is A, then the image above is accurate, and the best thing Christianity as a religion could have done, was hide it's existence, because it would increase the likelihood of millions more people going to heaven by virtue of them simply not knowing about the religion.

So spreading Christianity is pretty much like spreading a curse. The moment someone gets the curse they can now be tortured for eternity for not following a ridiculous set of rules (most of which the average Christian doesn't follow either, for example, you aren't supposed to wear "mixed fabrics" lol).
Just shit take im not gonna even bother with high effort response but anti-christ goes to hell simple as.
The truth is, the average Christian doesn't even live up to the Bible, so if the argument is "you simply need to try", then who gets to decide why "rules" you can give yourself a pass on. Maybe someone decides they won't wear mixed fabrics but they'll engage in fornication and ask for forgiveness every Sunday.
Some sins are forgivable and the other acts like being a faggot, adulterly or faking virginity as a female counts as blasphemy which is not forgiven.

I didn't think you literally meant faggot when you said "self pitying faggot". So are you saying being a self pitying non-faggot is a good thing?
nah, you know what, yes it fucking is, kill all faggots (im saying this as an atheist)

Just shit take im not gonna even bother with high effort response but anti-christ goes to hell simple as.
pls do
If an eskimo who never heard of jesus dies, does he go to hell (assuming he was a good man)

Some sins are forgivable and the other acts like being a faggot, adulterly or faking virginity as a female counts as blasphemy which is not forgiven.
Seeing as 99.999% of Christians today are fornicators, are 99.999% of Christians going to hell then?

If so, didn't God fail as "a God" and a creator?

Based as fuck. Marx says religion is the opiate of the masses.

Seeing as 99.999% of Christians today are fornicators, are 99.999% of Christians going to hell then?

If so, didn't God fail as "a God" and a creator?
its not 99.99% of christians but those that commit blasphemy(mostly protestants roots) definitely going to hell, and people abandoned christian roots not the other way around...

pls do
If an eskimo who never heard of jesus dies, does he go to hell (assuming he was a good man)
They can never address this argument, just like they can't address the Epicurean Paradox:
8o4v93d735t41.jpg

God cannot be all three of these traits:
1. All Powerful
2. All Knowing
3. Loving

There is an inherent contradiction to having all three. He can have any of the two, but once you argue he has all three it becomes paradoxical.

1. An All Powerful and All Knowing God could just be "evil", and that's why we have suffering in the world.
2. An All Powerful and Loving God could simply not be aware of all "evil", and that's why there is suffering in the world.
3. An All Knowing and Loving God could simply not be powerful enough to stop all "evil", and that's why there is suffering in the world.

BUT, there is no way to argue that a God who possesses all three traits would allow suffering in the world. Not unless you play disingenuous word games with the word "love" and try to argue that God's "love" includes torturing people for eternity and letting people suffer on earth "just because".

This is why it's pointless to argue with Christians, because most of them are just disingenuous people (you have to be in order to stick to the faith).

nah, you know what, yes it fucking is, kill all faggots (im saying this as an atheist)
Those that aware of christiany and still keep rejecting jesus those are considered anti-christ, but the scenario u mentioned only god knows and i want to believe that he would have mercy upon that man.

its not 99.99% of christians but those that commit blasphemy(mostly protestants roots) definitely going to hell
So 99.999% of people period are going to hell then............. so how does God "win" at the end of this?

Isn't the devil "winning" pretty much a forgone conclusion then?

The average "Christian" today isn't a virgin at marriage, has had multiple sex partners, does a lot of "degenerate" shit. They ironically think they can say a few hail marys and ask for forgiveness and poof, they get to go to heaven like magic lol.

Last edited:
I think this whole debate belongs on /his/ on 4skin chan

Those that aware of christiany and still keep rejecting jesus those are considered anti-christ, but the scenario u mentioned only god knows and i want to believe that he would have mercy upon that man.
So like I said:

Christianity is basically a curse then, that fools keep spreading around. If they'd just keep quiet about it, statistically more souls would make it to heaven lol.

So 99.999% of people are going to hell then............. so how does God "win" at the end of this?

Devil is not winning, satanic forces time is counted and they know there is nothing to about it therefore they bring other people down with themselves in great success observing current situation we are in. I believe god will just be saddened by being such larage amount of people giving into anti-christ i wouldn't know how he truly feels.

Christianity is basically a curse then, that fools keep spreading around. If they'd just keep quiet about it, statistically more souls would make it to heaven lol.
That's a very rare situation, most of people are aware of jesus christ existence and still denies it. Also considering the man lead rightous life in virtue and didn't worship fake gods which is even rarer without guidance.

Last edited:
why not islam brother

religions have become very cucked to appeal to younger retarded generations and are a shell of what they used to be. i'd love to be a classic traditional christian, but the religion isn't what it used to be.

Devil is not winning, satanic forces time is counted and they know there is nothing to about it therefore they bring other people down with themselves in great success observing current situation we are in.
Yes that's my point, that's still a win even if the devil dies, because he proved to God how unworthy his creation was.

If God wants to save souls from hell, and the devil wants to damn souls to hell (as much souls as possible before he is destroyed). If the devil gets 99.99% of the souls to go to hell, HE WON.

If I'm playing a "game" with you for "points" (let's say we have 100 points), and the goal of the game is to have the most points at the end of the time limit, I win if I have 99 points at the end and you only have 1.

Yes that's my point, that's still a win even if the devil dies, because he proved to God how unworthy his creation was.

If God wants to save souls from hell, and the devil wants to damn souls to hell (as much souls as possible before he is destroyed). If the devil gets 99.99% of the souls to go to hell, HE WON.

If I'm playing a "game" with you for "points" (let's say we have 100 points), and the goal of the game is to have the most points at the end of the time limit, I win if I have 99 points at the end and you only have 1.
You must have never heard about second coming of jesus huh.

Also considering the man lead rightous life in virtue and didn't worship fake gods which is even rarer without guidance.
Now you are contradicting yourself, because there's no way for that person to know if their God is "fake" (even you think your God is real without any real evidence, so your response is ironic), and humans have always created religions (there's around 4000 documented religions today, and that's just the ones that survived through history) so it's very likely they would be worshiping a "fake" God.

So your God would be punishing them for being born where he ordained them to be born, as it's just more likely they would be worshiping that "fake" God because of where they were born.

It doesn't make sense when you actually take an honest look at it

You must have never heard about second coming of jesus huh.
What does that have to do with the fact that the large majority of humans today are sinners and an increasing amount are Godless?

Seems like you are back peddling and trying to dodge the point.

Are most people today going to hell or not?

What does that have to do with the fact that the large majority of humans today are sinners and an increasing amount are Godless?

Seems like you are back peddling and trying to dodge the point.

Are most people today going to hell or not?
idk why are you trying to complicate things lmao, its not that hard to understand, if you have committed blasphemy its over if you didn't all g

idk why are you trying to complicate things lmao, its not that hard to understand, if you have committed blasphemy its over if you didn't all g
There is no complication, what you are experiencing right now is called "Cognitive Dissonance", because you don't want to admit to the point because of the implications of that point (If most people go to hell, then the Devil won because he proved God wrong).

Cognitive Dissonance - "The mental discomfort that results from holding two conflicting beliefs, values, or attitudes. People tend to seek consistency in their attitudes and perceptions, so this conflict causes feelings of unease or discomfort."

Once again, do you think most people are going to heaven or hell?

I know why you don't want to answer, but I don't think you have the self-awareness to realize why you don't.

Last edited:
Once again, do you think most people are going to heaven or hell?
in medieval times : heaven

modern day: probably hell considering the amount of blasphemy.
Idk what point you even trying to make lmao, times changed for the worst people became easier to manipulate into anti-christ beliefs.

Christianity opened your eyes to beauty?
beauty in living life in virtue, tradition and the way god indented us to... not this what we have now...

Last edited:
Idk what point you even trying to make lmao, times changed for the worst people became easier to manipulate into anti-christ beliefs.
You do know what point I'm trying to make, I made it multiple times, but your indoctrination is preventing you from acknowledging it lol. You literally read it multiple times lol.
So 99.999% of people period are going to hell then............. so how does God "win" at the end of this?

(If most people go to hell, then the Devil won because he proved God wrong).

You do know what point I'm trying to make, I made it multiple times, but your indoctrination is preventing you from acknowledging it lol. You literally read it multiple times lol.
How can he win if his hours is already counted lmao, you are the one that makes no sense.

:lul::lul:

Nigga I'm just asking WHY you even believe in this shit and you even have difficulty with that. Fuck I can't.
Just have said so and stopped beating around the bush? because jesus christ is our savior simple as, the bible commandants are very important and without following them we would have what we already have world controlled by anti-christ.