Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Christianity opens your eyes to a true beauty, Brothers i urge you to convert and accept Jesus Christ before its too late...

God is retarded and if he exists he hates all of us on this website including you. He punishes us daily with this limbo type inceldom state, and if you worship god or his creating you are a boot licking cuck

How can he win if his hours is already counted lmao, you are the one that makes no sense.
1. A "win" is determined by one's goals. If Satan already knows that "his hours are counted" then his win is proving to God that his creations were unworthy from the start, especially if he gets 90+% of them sent to hell.

That's a spit in God's face and proof that his creations were a failure and he has to start from scratch lol.

Do I really have to spell this out for you.

2. If you have a terminal illness and you have no family, and you kill your enemy's wife and children, you "won". If he kills you it doesn't matter because you were going to die anyways.

YOU CAN ONLY LOSE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE.

God has everything to lose, whereas the devil has nothing to lose (because his death is set in stone).

Last edited:
:lul::lul:

Nigga I'm just asking WHY you even believe in this shit and you even have difficulty with that. Fuck I can't.
They can't answer direct questions. It's literally the NPC meme. They get an error in their code when you ask certain questions and their brain blocks it out ("does not compute" lol).

Religion is just the ultimate blue pill cope, it's for people who have given up on thriving in life, so they instead choose a belief system that makes them feel good about merely surviving in life (mediocrity).

Based as fuck. Marx says religion is the opiate of the masses.
Indeed, it is the opiate of the masses. It's how the elites keep people docile, hopeful, and in check (under control).

If Christianity is a tool to control people, why tyrannical regimes don't use it and instead persecute Christians ( like in North Korea )?

I don't know how one can be so stupid to even be a Christian in 2022 with all the evidence that shows it's a religion of lies.

Plenty of lies in mainstream religions, no argument there. But could there be a kernel of truth that has been overlooked?

You seem to be a Christian solely in aesthetic, judging by your posts. :feelshehe:
My faith is strong brother and day by day i try to sin less and less and if i do i repent.

also i just enjoy those zoomer like edits lmao

My faith is strong brother and day by day i try to sin less and less and if i do i repent.

also i just enjoy those zoomer like edits lmao

All these words, Jesus, Christ, Jesus Christ, repent have precise meanings, but these meanings are now all lost in the midst of time.

All that's left is confusion and men using these ideas for sex and cash.

What do you think the word "spirit" means?

All these words, Jesus, Christ, Jesus Christ, repent have precise meanings, but these meanings are now all lost in the midst of time.

All that's left is confusion and men using these ideas for sex and cash.
Idk what your point is by that statement i meant repenting truly from my heart and confessing my sins to lord and making sure to not repeat it and also live in lord's example.
What do you think the word "spirit" means?
Guidance for believers.

It's just statistically more likely for you to end up being a Christian, that's my point. Your delusion makes you see "fate" or "destiny" or "God's guidance", but it's just the simple reality of PROBABILITY. It was just statistically more likely for you to choose this religion.

Take this image for example:
View attachment 659967

If someone is simply not born in a place where Christianity is known, they will simply never hear about the religion, so what then?

A. They go to heaven because they were ignorant (so long as they don't commit extreme sins like murder or rape).
B. They go to hell simply for being born in a place where they'd never hear about Christianity.

If your answer is B, then the God you worship is seriously fucked up and it's a joke to say that he's a "loving" God.

If your answer is A, then the image above is accurate, and the best thing Christianity as a religion could have done, was hide it's existence, because it would increase the likelihood of millions more people going to heaven by virtue of them simply not knowing about the religion.

So spreading Christianity is pretty much like spreading a curse. The moment someone gets the curse they can now be tortured for eternity for not following a ridiculous set of rules (most of which the average Christian doesn't follow either, for example, you aren't supposed to wear "mixed fabrics" lol).

Leviticus 19:19
"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."

The truth is, the average Christian doesn't even live up to the Bible, so if the argument is "you simply need to try", then who gets to decide why "rules" you can give yourself a pass on. Maybe someone decides they won't wear mixed fabrics but they'll engage in fornication and ask for forgiveness every Sunday.

Do you see how convoluted and ridiculous this is (and I haven't even brought up the different denominations and how the rules change based on that too).

For some denominations sharing blood is a sin, so if you give someone in your family blood because they need a transfusion, are you going to hell?
God tier post. That Eskimo image especially is irrefutable. Any religion which states those who don't follow it and only get one try @(1 life) it, should be tossed in the trash. 0 sense a benevolent and sane God would give a person one chance and screw em completely if they refused one of his schizophrenic prophet's ramblings.
They can never address this argument, just like they can't address the Epicurean Paradox:
8o4v93d735t41.jpg

God cannot be all three of these traits:
1. All Powerful
2. All Knowing
3. Loving

There is an inherent contradiction to having all three. He can have any of the two, but once you argue he has all three it becomes paradoxical.

1. An All Powerful and All Knowing God could just be "evil", and that's why we have suffering in the world.
2. An All Powerful and Loving God could simply not be aware of all "evil", and that's why there is suffering in the world.
3. An All Knowing and Loving God could simply not be powerful enough to stop all "evil", and that's why there is suffering in the world.

BUT, there is no way to argue that a God who possesses all three traits would allow suffering in the world. Not unless you play disingenuous word games with the word "love" and try to argue that God's "love" includes torturing people for eternity and letting people suffer on earth "just because".

This is why it's pointless to argue with Christians, because most of them are just disingenuous people (you have to be in order to stick to the faith).
great points. mainstream Religious folk, never answer these
:lul::lul:

Nigga I'm just asking WHY you even believe in this shit and you even have difficulty with that. Fuck I can't.
Any religion which requires you to go off someone else's experience over your own is sham.
God is retarded and if he exists he hates all of us on this website including you. He punishes us daily with this limbo type inceldom state, and if you worship god or his creating you are a boot licking cuck
true if he exists, he is a sadistic nigger who enjoys watching others suffer

God tier post. That Eskimo image especially is irrefutable. Any religion which states those who don't follow it and only get one try @(1 life) it, should be tossed in the trash. 0 sense a benevolent and sane God would give a person one chance and screw em completely if they refused one of his schizophrenic prophet's ramblings.

great points. mainstream Religious folk, never answer these

Any religion which requires you to go off someone else's experience over your own is sham.

true if he exists, he is a sadistic nigger who enjoys watching others suffer
It is literally impossible to be an introspective deep thinker and remain religious. These thoughts and questions keep eating away at you day by day until you are forced to acknowledge that your beliefs aren't logical and probably aren't true.

The only way for someone to remain religious is to stick your head in the sand and purposefully ignore these thoughts and questions in your mind, by labeling them as "sinful" and ignore them. Any God that requires you to believe without evidence, without questioning, etc, is not a God that values intelligence, or simply doesn't exist.

being good because you fear punishment doesnt make you any less selfish than a staunch atheist. That's a selfish desire to believe in and want to avoid punishment and experience bliss forever, christians aren't gods good people they just fear hell. If god is all knowing then he knows his followers fear hell and desire heaven, and can see that inside they would be equally degenerate pieces of shit if they weren't socially conditioned to fear eternal punishment for doing so. Therefore believing in god is more like worship than righteousness. You suck up to him because you believe doing so will spare hell. How does that make you a better person than anyone else if its still selfish, and also, if the whole point is to ascend above the world and believe that this is a trial, then why do you care so much about being morally superior and feeling superior than sinners of the earth. In general I thought the idea was to pity them which is still cucked, but no religious seem to do that.
I don't like the religious because you think the words of other people are more compelling than your own mind. The religious need a fiat reason to justify the suffering of life. Not that I believe non-religious people are much less delusional to their suffering because they are not, really every person is mostly a self justifying coper, but the religious go as far as to follow literal words in a book, they aren't overwhelmed by the complexity of the world into being self biased like all others, they cope in a soothing narrative that can excuse a full 80 year life of suffering coated in bluepillery.
That is the hypocrisy of christcucks. They only do "good" things out of fear of damnation, not because of true altruism or empathy and wanting to genuinely help other people.

christians aren't gods good people they just fear hell.
Say it again for the copers in the back.

Every single Christian I've ever talked to was really just afraid of eternal torture when I got down to the core of their beliefs, AND IT WAS THE SAME THING FOR ME WHEN I WAS A CHRISTIAN.

Stop coping @Christiancel0, we all know you're just afraid of eternal torture and you are hoping for some "paradise payoff" (heaven) when you die.

by their own belief their god would know about that and send them to hell for both greed and superiority coping in life assuming they would eventually end up far richer and rewarded than 'sinners' who only craved teensex :lul:
Yeah, it's all about virtue signaling. This is why I don't think you need to believe in a religion to be a moral person. Keep in mind these are the same people that say you go to hell if you refuse to believe even if you are altruistic and make amends with other people. Meanwhile you can do the most fucked up shit, and then confess and convert on your deathbed and supposedly gain salvation (of course the person isn't genuinely repentant to the people he hurt and hold a grudge on him, he's only doing it to avoid damnation in hell and real justice won't get delivered).

@Christiancel0
How much will you enjoy heaven, when Chad, a man whose life was an elevator ride to heaven, when yours was a fucking free hand mountain climb, walks up to you to talk about how many trials you've both faced and how he's glad to meet another "brother" in heaven who is a true servant of God. Two men who are BOTH truly blessed (he'll say) :feelskek:

Chad fucked and partied away his teens, did drugs, even raped a girl (had sex with her when she was drunk and completely passed out, but kids make "mistakes" right?). He had his pick of stacies, beckies, all women basically and he fucked them all. He was born into a rich family so he never had to work, etc. Then one day he repented and "found God", then he got a stacey wife and had children all with amazing genetics who went on to live a life just like his

You'll see Chad smiling at you, with his wife right next to him, and his children behind him, and their children, and so on

Knowing full well the life he lived and the advantages he had, he and many others like him, will stand before you and speak as if you BOTH lived similarly fair lives with similar "challenges" (if you can even say they had any) and the same amount of "blessings" (if you can even say you had any)

You are going to be standing there in heaven, with nothing but mostly bad memories of your shitty human existence, with no progeny or legacy of your own, and Chad is going to be standing in front of you, with a legion of progeny and a beautiful wife by his side to spend eternity with, and then Chad is going to say to you: "ARE WE NOT BOTH TRULY BLESSED TO BE HERE?"

IT IS THEN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT HEAVEN WAS JUST ANOTHER HELL FOR THOSE OF US WHO WEREN'T CHOSEN BY GOD

The simplest proof that god doesn't exist is our sad, pathetic and deplorable existence.

@Christiancel0
How much will you enjoy heaven, when Chad, a man whose life was an elevator ride to heaven, when yours was a fucking free hand mountain climb, walks up to you to talk about how many trials you've both faced and how he's glad to meet another "brother" in heaven who is a true servant of God. Two men who are BOTH truly blessed (he'll say) :feelskek:

Chad fucked and partied away his teens, did drugs, even raped a girl (had sex with her when she was drunk and completely passed out, but kids make "mistakes" right?). He had his pick of stacies, beckies, all women basically and he fucked them all. He was born into a rich family so he never had to work, etc. Then one day he repented and "found God", then he got a stacey wife and had children all with amazing genetics who went on to live a life just like his

You'll see Chad smiling at you, with his wife right next to him, and his children behind him, and their children, and so on

Knowing full well the life he lived and the advantages he had, he and many others like him, will stand before you and speak as if you BOTH lived similarly fair lives with similar "challenges" (if you can even say they had any) and the same amount of "blessings" (if you can even say you had any)

You are going to be standing there in heaven, with nothing but mostly bad memories of your shitty human existence, with no progeny or legacy of your own, and Chad is going to be standing in front of you, with a legion of progeny and a beautiful wife by his side to spend eternity with, and then Chad is going to say to you: "ARE WE NOT BOTH TRULY BLESSED TO BE HERE?"

IT IS THEN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT HEAVEN WAS JUST ANOTHER HELL FOR THOSE OF US WHO WEREN'T CHOSEN BY GOD

"What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life." (Romans 6:1-4)

Jesus died not only for ours sins but so we can stop living sinner lives, you have truly repent and be saved by him and working around this system like saying oh i believe in lord and next second live like complete degenerate that does not mean you have been saved, a true christian will follow lords example and try to not sin and not work around the system to heaven...

Even if our lord died for our sins we are still judged the ones that lead virtue life and did accomplishments in lord's name will be rewarded way better than the chad you speak of even if he gets to heaven because i dont believe such person was truly saved most chads go their satanic ways and never look back your presented case is just some cherry pick.

Amen brother.

being good because you fear punishment doesnt make you any less selfish than a staunch atheist. That's a selfish desire to believe in and want to avoid punishment and experience bliss forever, christians aren't gods good people they just fear hell. If god is all knowing then he knows his followers fear hell and desire heaven, and can see that inside they would be equally degenerate pieces of shit if they weren't socially conditioned to fear eternal punishment for doing so. Therefore believing in god is more like worship than righteousness. You suck up to him because you believe doing so will spare hell. How does that make you a better person than anyone else if its still selfish, and also, if the whole point is to ascend above the world and believe that this is a trial, then why do you care so much about being morally superior and feeling superior than sinners of the earth. In general I thought the idea was to pity them which is still cucked, but no religious seem to do that.
I don't like the religious because you think the words of other people are more compelling than your own mind. The religious need a fiat reason to justify the suffering of life. Not that I believe non-religious people are much less delusional to their suffering because they are not, really every person is mostly a self justifying coper, but the religious go as far as to follow literal words in a book, they aren't overwhelmed by the complexity of the world into being self biased like all others, they cope in a soothing narrative that can excuse a full 80 year life of suffering coated in bluepillery.
Im still quite young in 20s afterlife doesnt concern me yet so by your logic the whole religion should become irrelevant lmao?
Christians do good things not out of fear of hell but because they want to follow Lords example.

Even if our lord died for our sins we are still judged the ones that lead virtue life and did accomplishments in lord's name will be rewarded way better than the chad you speak of even if he gets to heaven because i dont believe such person was truly saved most chads go their satanic ways and never look back your presented case is just some cherry pick.
Wrong, it's the reverse, the incels that get to heaven are the cherry picked scenario you are imagining. The average incel is filled with rage, hatred, lust, etc. Don't forget it's not just actions that are sins, but beliefs and thoughts too. These thoughts and beliefs are going to shape your mindset over years and turn you into something that doesn't represent God, and you won't even realize how warped you are, in fact you'll make excuses for yourself and rationalize it, still delusionally thinking that you'll make it into heaven.

Its easier for someone who is physically attractive to live a "Godly life" and make it into heaven, they can spend their younger years thoroughly enjoying degeneracy, "find God" like most Christians conveniently after getting to "have their fill" of degeneracy, "settle down" and still get to enjoy some degeneracy "within the sanctity of marriage" and they still get to go to heaven even though they lived lives 100 times more degenerate than us.

That's another black pill for you, Chad even has it easier with respect to getting into heaven because everyone is going to sin, but Chad gets to enjoy sinning to an extent that he doesn't feel like he's "missing out" in his later years. While guys like us are escortceling in our 30's and up to make up for lost time and experiences we never had, he's starting a family with that Stacey he met at a college gangbang and started dating, and becoming a "man of God", JFL this world is ridiculous when you really think about it.

Your God has practically almost set in stone that he's sent you to hell, even before you were born and were being formed in the womb, because by being unattractive God has set you up for a life where you will be "chasing sin and degeneracy" into your old age, while Chad and Stacey have already "sowed their wild oats" and thoroughly enjoyed degeneracy and are now moving on to living a "Godly Life".

It's the same thing with God making some people be born into poverty and others being born into wealth. People born into poverty are just statistically more likely to become criminals, and therefore live sinful lives. God has basically doomed many to hell by virtue of the wombs he placed their souls in.

Last edited:
Wrong, it's the reverse, the incels that get to heaven are the cherry picked scenario you are imagining. The average incel is filled with rage, hatred, lust, etc. Don't forget it's not just actions that are sins, but beliefs and thoughts too. These thoughts and beliefs are going to shape your mindset over years and turn you into something that doesn't represent God, and you won't even realize how warped you are, in fact you'll make excuses for yourself and rationalize it, still delusionally thinking that you'll make it into heaven.
Psalm 97:10
Let those who love the Lord hate evil,
for he guards the lives of his faithful ones
and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

View: https://youtu.be/eaeZ3RrzpLA

nigga just has hate boner for christians and goes on shiczophrenic rants, now i feel like idiot for taking you seriously.

Psalm 97:10
Let those who love the Lord hate evil,
for he guards the lives of his faithful ones
and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

View: https://youtu.be/eaeZ3RrzpLA

nigga just has hate boner for christians and goes on shiczophrenic rants, now i feel like idiot for taking you seriously.

1. It's the same for any religion. Christians are just a bit more amusing because their God doesn't even offer them anything when they get to heaven. Muslim men get a harem of virgin wives (which ironically appeals to incels a lot), as far as I've read God's reward to people in heaven is getting to be around him :feelskek:.

2. You can keep coping but you likely won't make the cut and get into heaven. Your genetics should already show you that you are not one of God's chosen, and even if you did get into heaven you'd ironically realize that you are just going to get mogged by other men for all eternity. Most men around you will have wives, children and grand children in heaven, etc.

You will be alone with no legacy and you don't even get an angel wife like Muslim men are afford. You'll be as much of an incel in heaven as you were on earth :feelskek:.

Based if you’re not Christian you’re a low iq shit dead brained zombie

1. It's the same for any religion. Christians are just a bit more amusing because their God doesn't even offer them anything when they get to heaven. Muslim men get a harem of virgin wives (which ironically appeals to incels a lot), as far as I've read God's reward to people in heaven is getting to be around him :feelskek:.

2. You can keep coping but you likely won't make the cut and get into heaven. Your genetics should already show you that you are not one of God's chosen, and even if you did get into heaven you'd ironically realize that you are just going to get mogged by other men for all eternity. Most men around you will have wives, children and grand children in heaven, etc.

You will be alone with no legacy and you don't even get an angel wife like Muslim men are afford. You'll be as much of an incel in heaven as you were on earth :feelskek:.
get ratio'd + Just take an L + stay mad

Religion is a mental virus if you say it's not you're brain dead.

But let's s play your game.

@Christiancel0 you don't even know what are you worshipping. It's the Devil himself.

Religion is a mental virus if you say it's not you're brain dead.

But let's s play your game.

@Christiancel0 you don't even know what are you worshipping. It's the Devil himself.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown:

Religion is cope. The truth is metaphysics.

View: https://youtu.be/nUH6wlVM3sM

Religion is a veil and vehicle for metaphysics so that it can survive in a civilisation and be transmitted from generation to generation withot being distorted in meaning

Idk what your point is by that statement i meant repenting truly from my heart and confessing my sins to lord and making sure to not repeat it and also live in lord's example.

Guidance for believers.

So your definition of "spirit" is "guidance for believers"? What does this mean, exactly and precisely?

What benefits, that can be reproduced by anyone, are to be expected?

You can't answer these questions and others can't either because all mainstream religions use loose language that doesn't mean anything useful.

Literally over before it began for original sin cels.