Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christmas is the most pathetic and hypocritical event of this fucking world

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
why celebrate a religious date when nobody practices this shit in your life?

why celebrate the birth of a man who died by our own hands?

do people love you? do people love others?

why to admit at once that everything is just a great dispute of egos? scum, trash

humanity deserves nothing

and does not deserve to celebrate Christmas

And to boot, Jesus wasn't even born on December 25th. It's a pagan ancient festive date which got recycled by the Roman "Church", basically.

why celebrate a religious date when nobody practices this shit in your life?

why celebrate the birth of a man who died by our own hands?

do people love you? do people love others?

why to admit at once that everything is just a great dispute of egos? scum, trash

humanity deserves nothing

and does not deserve to celebrate Christmas
damn, it's over for you

I think most people are just happy they get time off work

And to boot, Jesus wasn't even born on December 25th. It's a pagan ancient festive date which got recycled by the Roman "Church", basically.
When was he born? 24th?

do people love you?
Only my mom and Jesus.
When was he born? 24th?
The bible doesn't say, but according to the warm weather that is implied by the fact the pastors were letting the sheep outside during his birth and the account of John the Baptist's birth, who was roughly 6 months older than Jesus, Jesus was probably born in September. Maybe October.

Basically celebrating birth of nimrod not jesus

Meh remember when SJWs tried to cancel christmas? That's why I'll always celebrate it and wish all the arabs in my country a jolly jolly christmas.

It's nothing more than the Vatican/papacy control over the world.
It's from babylonian queen Semiramis/lady liberty who had a child with her son Nimrod and produced inbred tammuz that croaked within a few days.

This is what happen when the elites start worshipping foids.

The elites in the states ( both republicans/democrats) also go to bohemian grove, cali, to participate in worshipping an owl god but their main deity is a female/feminine one.
This deity may possibly be another version of semiramis/lady liberty.

Some also suggest that semiramis /moon goddess is Allah in Islam just as tammuz is the sun god of the catholic papacy .

Last edited:
tbh
Meh remember when SJWs tried to cancel christmas? That's why I'll always celebrate it and wish all the arabs in my country a jolly jolly christmas.
Just celebrate the christmas spirit so SJWs can also enjoy it theory.