Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The idea of heaven and hell is extremely bluepilled

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
In every sense: bad outweighs good. Some blackpillers might disagree, indicating that objective good exists, and which is physical beauty, essentially handing you heaven on earth, but just for example, by adhering to the same line: more ugly people exist than good-looking people, therefore more people suffer, so if good IS good-looking and bad IS ugly, then bad has already overtaken.

Even in how you feel, bad has a harder sting than good giving a sense of relief and because of this disparity, because of bad prevailing good in our perception, here’s how things work: the worst imaginable outcome is probably the closest to reality.

The worst of what you can think of is what holds true. Time after time, I was empirically proven of this. Every single time I thought of something at its worst case scenario, it ended up being the only case scenario, i.e., the truth I wasn’t hoping for. I don’t do anything special, I just think of humanity as the worst it can be, and it never fails to meet my expectations.

Examples:

I used to think people aren’t judgmental of your looks, something outside of your control, and that your personality, your good deeds, your ethics, all meant something. Turns out I was flat out wrong. Garbage human beings are rewarded only for being good-looking, something they were born with.

I used to think the people in my school who bullied me into self-harm and suicidal thoughts are not long for this world if this is how they treat everyone else… turns out I was wrong. They are doing fantastic! They’ve all had girlfriends and were rarely ever lonely or at a low point in their lives. They were loved, respected and praised in a community they never strived to improve.

I used to believe my efforts mean something, and much like normies, my biggest worry was the fear of not being in control of what’s coming ahead. My nightmare came true. The worst of what I’d imagined came true: no matter what I did, the results always ended up being the same. Nothing will ever change in the life of an incel, no matter how much he yearns for it (unless a miracle happens).

Having not learned my lesson, I still WISH that heaven and hell were real. Think about it. A just finality. Finally, the end that’s going to balance it out, once and for all. The people who did bad in this world, were cruel to you, the ones that bullied you, tormented you, threatened you, physically harmed you, the ones who didn’t “deserve” it or need deserving, the ones who took the better of the weak, the unfortunate, and the abused, they are finally going to get what’s coming to them, while the ones who were innocent, kind, chaste and pinnacle of good deeds and honest living are going to live happily ever after.

Writing this out makes it sound so cartoonishly paradoxical, it makes no sense at all. It doesn’t sit right with me, and it certainly doesn’t sit right with how things work. It’s not going to happen. This is a fantasy. This is yet another subconscious branch of the bluepill.

Ask yourself this. What do you fear most after death? Rebirth? Rerolling the die with the probability of getting to relive a worser hell? Eternal darkness? Eternal fadeouts? Because chances are, the answer is going to be just THAT. The worst of them.

It’s not nihilism, it’s acceptance. As much as I hate it, nothingness is what awaits this, for nothing has any reason to exist. Karma doesn’t exist. Deserving doesn’t exist. Things just happen. No explanation behind. None.

Last edited:
Examples:

I used to think people aren’t judgmental of your looks, something outside of your control, and that your personality, your good deeds, your ethics, all meant something. Turns out I was flat out wrong. Garbage human beings are rewarded only for being good-looking, something they were born with.
Agreed. It is all cope. Everyone who picked on me in middle and high school now have girlfriends, wives, etc. Seeing their accounts on social media absolutely enrages me. If the christian version/muslim version of god did exist all those fucking people would be living in trailer parks dirt broke and sent to hell when they die. Instead, he gifted them everything I've ever desired and hoped for. I should've killed them when I had the chance (muh gta)

In every sense: bad outweighs good. Some blackpillers might disagree, indicating that objective good exists, and which is physical beauty, essentially handing you heaven on earth, but just for example, by adhering to the same line: more ugly people exist than good-looking people, therefore more people suffer, so if good IS good-looking and bad IS ugly, then bad has already overtaken.

Even in how you feel, bad has a harder sting than good giving a sense of relief and because of this disparity, because of bad prevailing good in our perception, here’s how things work: the worst imaginable outcome is probably the closest to reality.

The worst of what you can think of is what holds true. Time after time, I was empirically proven of this. Every single time I thought of something at its worst case scenario, it ended up being the only case scenario, i.e., the truth I wasn’t hoping for. I don’t do anything special, I just think of humanity as the worst it can be, and it never fails to meet my expectations.

Examples:

I used to think the people in my school who bullied me into self-harm and suicidal thoughts are not long for this world if this is how they treat everyone else… turns out I was wrong. They are doing fantastic! They’ve all had girlfriends and were rarely ever lonely or at a low point in their lives. They were loved, respected and praised in a community they never strived to improve.

I used to believe my efforts mean something, and much like normies, my biggest worry was the fear of not being in control of what’s coming ahead. My nightmare came true. The worst of what I’d imagined came true: no matter what I did, the results always ended up being the same. Nothing will ever change in the life of an incel, no matter how much he yearns for it (unless a miracle happens).

Having not learned my lesson, I still WISH that heaven and hell were real. Think about it. A just finality. Finally, the end that’s going to balance it out, once and for all. The people who did bad in this world, were cruel to you, the ones that bullied you, tormented you, threatened you, physically harmed you, the ones who didn’t “deserve” it or need deserving, the ones who took the better of the weak, the unfortunate, and the abused, they are finally going to get what’s coming to them, while the ones who were innocent, kind, chaste and pinnacle of good deeds and honest living are going to live happily ever after.

Writing this out makes it sound so cartoonishly paradoxical, it makes no sense at all. It doesn’t sit right with me, and it certainly doesn’t sit right with how things work. It’s not going to happen. This is a fantasy. This is yet another subconscious branch of the bluepill.

Ask yourself this. What do you fear most after death? Rebirth? Rerolling the die with the probability of getting to relive a worser hell? Eternal darkness? Eternal fadeouts? Because chances are, the answer is going to be just THAT. The worst of them.

It’s not nihilism, it’s acceptance. As much as I hate it, nothingness is what awaits this, for nothing has any reason to exist. Karma doesn’t exist. Deserving doesn’t exist. Things just happen. No explanation behind. None.
all of my bullies have friends and relationships and good experiences but i don’t

Heaven is a carrot on a stick and hell is a deterrent that is a psyop it doesn’t exist
Jewish psychopath nihilists don’t give a fuck and exploit the shit out of the world because there’s nothing stopping them. Outdated obscure views of the afterlife peddled by religion don’t stop them