Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Church Preacher preached on spreading the gospel to others.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
But how am I suppose to spread the good news if normies don't talk to me?

kike religions are a plague

live it for people on your level to see
people that are above you in terms of looks or status will always look down on you, so you have no chance anyway
but on your level will look at you on equal terms

What about leaving people alone? :feelsEhh:
That  is a option, you know? Just leaving your beliefs to yourself, and letting people leave theirs to themselves too.

Perfect world.

Christianity is a Jewish creation.

What about leaving people alone? :feelsEhh:
That  is a option, you know? Just leaving your beliefs to yourself, and letting people leave theirs to themselves too.

Perfect world.
Bible says not to.

Christmaxxing subhuman​

also, use apologetics, greg bahnsen is a good start to learn

Bible says not to.
IMG 3280

Kierkegaard:

In the temporal world, the main thing is to be able to talk, to have a regular devil s gift of gab. This is the case all down the line, right from the merchant talking up his wares and someone buttering up the women and the agitator soft-soaping the public, right up to the poet, speaker, and scholar. It s a matter of talk, not character-transformation.

If eternity were allowed to rule, there would be no verbosity, which is just what temporality loves - it loves appearance, procrastination, and most of all, talk. But eternity has an eye for action, character-transformation. Every change along the line of talk is of no assistance whatsoever when it comes to eternity.​