Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My husband keeps raping me kweens

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
He gives good money but... he keeps touching me. He always wants sex. He always molests me. What do I do kweens? Should I divorce him? The pastor at church told me "But dear, he is your husband" why are Christians so misogynistic??? I'm 9 months pregnant the baby is from another man I want to get an abortion. How can I keep this secret from my husband?

For me i didn’t feel sexually attracted to my partner after he moved in and i found out he could do nothing for himself. its hard to want to have sex with a man who u end up parenting

Ill never get married to a man ewww

This fucking thread legit seems like a foid convo:dafuckfeels:

What a good wife cucking your husband like that! Not like he has every right to kill you and the abomination girlie

I am sooo sorry this happened to you.

First of all, you did nothing wrong, you were clearly groomed and taken advantage of because you were vulnerable.

Gosh, I haaate men who do this. They only care about getting in our panties.

Anyway, you should call the police, you can't let this man do this to other women too.

I am your husband, I will continue to do so

Report him for martial rape

He gives good money but... he keeps touching me. He always wants sex. He always molests me. What do I do kweens? Should I divorce him? The pastor at church told me "But dear, he is your husband" why are Christians so misogynistic??? I'm 9 months pregnant the baby is from another man I want to get an abortion. How can I keep this secret from my husband?
You should tell him to get castrated