Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cigarettes are killing me and destroying my health but I cannot stop.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
I remember the first time I lit up a cigarette. I was just a kid, trying to impress my friends, thinking it made me look cool. Little did I know, that puff of smoke would shape the rest of my life.

Fast forward a few decades, and here I am, still puffing away like there's no tomorrow. But now, the consequences are catching up to me. My body's become a battleground, and smoking's the enemy within.

I've tried quitting more times than I can count. Nicotine patches, gum, even those fancy e-cigarettes—they're all just temporary fixes for a permanent problem. It's like I'm stuck in this endless cycle of addiction, unable to break free no matter how hard I try.

And the worst part? I know it's killing me. Every cough feels like a reminder of my own mortality, every wheeze a warning sign that I'm running out of time. But still, I can't seem to kick the habit.

The other day, I mustered up the courage to see the doc. The news were relatively good, but I didn't feel it like that. Blood test good, troponin good, borderline triglycerides but it's because I don't eat well; some values above average but that are easily reversible with exercise and of course quitting smoking; nothing worrying except for the fact that I can't sleep on my sides, I can only sleep supine, I have developed reactive adenopathy (lymph nodes in my neck and chest) and there are times when I have been fucking drowned, with tachycardia and a burning sensation in my chest. Everything seems normal, and yet I keep getting tested because I haven't really felt well for a while.

The doc laid it out for me plain and simple: quit smoking or kiss my chances of survival goodbye, because even though I am young (28 years old) I am at the doors of getting seriously ill. But even faced with the reality of my own impending diseases, I couldn't do it.

So here I am, trapped in this prison of addiction, watching helplessly as my health deteriorates before my very eyes. And as I lie awake at night, coughing and wheezing, I can't help but wonder—. And as I lie awake at night, coughing and wheezing.

I don't know what the fuck to do and despite a lot of advice from the brocels here in the forum, I can't stop, even though I wake up every day wanting to quit forever.

Have you tried replacing your addiction with another addiction like junk food?

Yes, it's a vicious cycle, because the more I eat, the more I want to smoke, and it makes it worse.

Well, at least your story helped me. I was about to go back to smoking and your story reminded me that I shouldn't.

I can relate somehow because I have asthma even though I don’t smoke my lungs are fucked from years and years from asthma medication.

I probably have the equivalent lung health of an 80+ year old man.

I am a heavy smoker too. One pack a day + vaping when I have an e-cig available to me I make sure to smoke it for less than 8 hours.

It is fucking ridiculous how I find myself in a perpetual circle of going to the store to buy cigarettes every single day during the exact same time.

Whether smoking is going to harm you though I believe is mostly considered by your genetics.

A lot of people live to 80+ years while being hooked on nicotine their entire lives.

cig addiction is different

cant be replaced by goyslop

Yes, it's a vicious cycle, because the more I eat, the more I want to smoke, and it makes it worse.
I have cravings to smoke the most after I eat. The taste hits much different, man It feels so good especially if you had a very nice feast.

Eating a chocolate bar and going to smoke feels amazing.

I remember the first time I lit up a cigarette. I was just a kid, trying to impress my friends
The privilege of having no friends is that you never meddled with those kind of stupid NT social activities. As far as I recall, everytime I had social bullshit with someone, it always dragged me back : always a fight, always a problem, always something that would end up costly, always a regret afterward, always tantrum, fatigue, tensions and headaches.

Hell is other people.

Your life would have been better without their influence brocel.

Well, at least your story helped me. I was about to go back to smoking and your story reminded me that I shouldn't.
Good luck, Mr. Freeman.

Rise and shine...

Your life would have been better without their influence brocel.
Wise words; The worst of all is that these friends no longer exist and they left me the worst of them. :feelsUgh:

I have cravings to smoke the most after I eat. The taste hits much different, man It feels so good especially if you had a very nice feast.

Eating a chocolate bar and going to smoke feels amazing.
Yes, totally. When I eat a large meal, the best thing is to smoke a cigarette and accompany it with a good tea and coffee while I browse Incels.is.

Sometimes it seems like today you have a myocardial infarction from anxiety and heartburn. :feelskek:

I've smoked cigars for 15 years hoping I would eventually get cancer and die, since I don't have to balls to rope. Last year I quit overnight and didn't touch tobacco for 4 months. The fact that I had this friend circle where no one else smoked made me want to quit. I only started again cuz I lost my job and the boredom from sitting at home all day made me want to smoke. So basically you need to find something enjoyable that keeps your hands busy and keeps your mind off the cigarettes.

Replacing a bad habit by another is the worst thing he could do.

Maybe try healthy addictions like sport, or time consuming activities that would never let you the time to smoke.

So basically you need to find something enjoyable that keeps your hands busy and keeps your mind off the cigarettes.
Yes you are right. I am a mechanic by profession and in the end, among my colleagues we always smoke between cars, during breaks and even when we are under the cars draining oil. :feelskek:

I have to find a way to wake up one day and say to hell with tobacco. Many nights, I say to myself: "Tomorrow, when I get up, I will stop smoking."; and as soon as I get up, I almost always forget my will and I smoke like a fucking robot programmed to do so.

Pure willpower, no doubt.

Yes, totally. When I eat a large meal, the best thing is to smoke a cigarette and accompany it with a good tea and coffee while I browse Incels.is.

Sometimes it seems like today you have a myocardial infarction from anxiety and heartburn. :feelskek:
the worst thing that could happen to a smokercel is going on a nightwalk and forgetting their pack or a lighter... this addiction led me to buying so many lighters you have no idea.

I've got over 30 lighters stashed because I keep forgetting my lighters when I go out for a walk. It is impossible for me not to light up at least 4 cigarettes when I am outside.

Forgetting the pack and not having enough money to buy one is very brutal.

If I have enough money and forget my pack I just go to the store and buy a new one even though there is a full pack at home.

Addiction at its finest.

forgetting their pack or a lighter...
It happened to me. My addiction makes me so low-inhib that I would be walking for a long time until I found some local or passer-by smoking to ask for a lighter.

It's also true that I don't have much of a life outside of my house beyond cope-driving and my job.

The only time my body hated smoking was when I got sick or had breathing problems.

Once, I had an asthma attack I went three days in a row without sleeping. They injected me cortisone, inhale bronchodilators and even so, I barely managed to sleep a few hours. Once, I even had paresthesia and my blood pressure reached 180.

And do you know the worst? From smoking so much I barely sleep more than 6 hours, with very strong erections and a horrible urge to urinate They don't let me sleep afterwards because my penis burns in such a way that it seems like I'm going to expel Satan himself from my cock.

Fucking tobacco.

It happened to me. My addiction makes me so low-inhib that I would be walking for a long time until I found some local or passer-by smoking to ask for a lighter.
I am very high-inhib so i would never ask a stranger for a lighter. However I've been asked many times by desperate smokers like yourself.

Once a woman approached me to ask me for a lighter and it felt nice lighting up the cigarette for a woman...

I will never forget this encounter since it was a lifefuel.

I've smoked cigars for 15 years hoping I would eventually get cancer and die, since I don't have to balls to rope. Last year I quit overnight and didn't touch tobacco for 4 months. The fact that I had this friend circle where no one else smoked made me want to quit. I only started again cuz I lost my job and the boredom from sitting at home all day made me want to smoke. So basically you need to find something enjoyable that keeps your hands busy and keeps your mind off the cigarettes.
I went through something similar, boredom made me want to smoke again.
Replacing a bad habit by another is the worst thing he could do.

Maybe try healthy addictions like sport, or time consuming activities that would never let you the time to smoke.
"Replacing" cigarettes is a bad idea, nothing replaces it. That shit isn't addictive for nothing, it's delicious. I don't smoke anymore, but I remember the times when I did and how pleasurable it was.

Once a woman approached me to ask me for a lighter and it felt nice lighting up the cigarette for a woman...

I will never forget this encounter since it was a lifefuel.
I can imagine it...

I remember the first time I lit up a cigarette. I was just a kid, trying to impress my friends, thinking it made me look cool. Little did I know, that puff of smoke would shape the rest of my life.

Fast forward a few decades, and here I am, still puffing away like there's no tomorrow. But now, the consequences are catching up to me. My body's become a battleground, and smoking's the enemy within.

I've tried quitting more times than I can count. Nicotine patches, gum, even those fancy e-cigarettes—they're all just temporary fixes for a permanent problem. It's like I'm stuck in this endless cycle of addiction, unable to break free no matter how hard I try.

And the worst part? I know it's killing me. Every cough feels like a reminder of my own mortality, every wheeze a warning sign that I'm running out of time. But still, I can't seem to kick the habit.

The other day, I mustered up the courage to see the doc. The news were relatively good, but I didn't feel it like that. Blood test good, troponin good, borderline triglycerides but it's because I don't eat well; some values above average but that are easily reversible with exercise and of course quitting smoking; nothing worrying except for the fact that I can't sleep on my sides, I can only sleep supine, I have developed reactive adenopathy (lymph nodes in my neck and chest) and there are times when I have been fucking drowned, with tachycardia and a burning sensation in my chest. Everything seems normal, and yet I keep getting tested because I haven't really felt well for a while.

The doc laid it out for me plain and simple: quit smoking or kiss my chances of survival goodbye, because even though I am young (28 years old) I am at the doors of getting seriously ill. But even faced with the reality of my own impending diseases, I couldn't do it.

So here I am, trapped in this prison of addiction, watching helplessly as my health deteriorates before my very eyes. And as I lie awake at night, coughing and wheezing, I can't help but wonder—. And as I lie awake at night, coughing and wheezing.

I don't know what the fuck to do and despite a lot of advice from the brocels here in the forum, I can't stop, even though I wake up every day wanting to quit forever.
Keep buying cigarettes you filthy goyim!

I can imagine it...
One good way to try and reduce smoking is by buying the nastiest cigarettes you can find out there. Although you get used to their taste they are not as good as the cigarettes that you're usually used to smoke.

I've tried this , did not really work I get used to the taste pretty quickly. Honestly it may be a bad advice after all addicts are willing to smoke the filters of the cigarettes as long as they smoke something.

You can try it though and it may be successful for you.

I TFW because I too have the Sam problem.

I switched to vaping in order to quit cigarettes. Then I quit vaping it’s easier to quit vaping.

And do you know the worst? From smoking so much I barely sleep more than 6 hours, with very strong erections and a horrible urge to urinate They don't let me sleep afterwards because my penis burns in such a way that it seems like I'm going to expel Satan himself from my cock.
I never even knew this was a side effect of smoking. Even copes come with bad consequences

Nicotine patches, gum, even those fancy e-cigarettes
Well if you've tried all these and still couldn't quit. The main thing you need to fix this is gaining high self control.
I was a chainsmoker as well but alternatives like nicotine gum and snus pouches are working well on me

52969.jpg

im need to try nicotine patches or gum. i have tried to quit about 10 times in the last few months and never got past the first day...

youre a trucel ofc kicking cigs is going to be hard, you need to change the way you go about your life in order to kick cigs, its instant gratification and a good cope for us, if you srsly wanted to quit you would have done it already, theres no saving you if health scares are not enough

Never understood how people get addicted to this crap, its not really pleasurable but then again i never got addicted to any drug despite doing drugs that are considered very addictive

Never understood how people get addicted to this crap, its not really pleasurable but then again i never got addicted to any drug despite doing drugs that are considered very addictive
Nicotine is addictive, people smoke because of nicotine. The whole "smoking because it relieves stress", "smoking because it relaxes you", "smoking because it increases concentration" thing is bullshit, nobody smokes because "it's good", they smoke to restore the nicotine in their blood.

Nicotine is addictive, people smoke because of nicotine. The whole "smoking because it relieves stress", "smoking because it relaxes you", "smoking because it increases concentration" thing is bullshit, nobody smokes because "it's good", they smoke to restore the nicotine in their blood.
True.