Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Circumcision day (epic foid moment)

FastBlast

FastBlast

パンティスニッファー
★★★★★

Teehee gotta make sure I drink my starbies and wear a cute outfit on the way to have my infant son's genitals mutilated by Dr. Shekelstein. Oh! and I need to film it and post it on the internet for the hearts and updoots. My body my choice? Haha silly inklel in this case it doesn't matter :foidSoy:

It's ridiculous how incels are demonized and outcasted by society while npcs like this are accepted. They get to live in nice houses and drive around in their expensive gas guzzling SUVs while we get to rot our lives away. At least im glad to see a future ricecel brother in the making. Sorry about your foreskin tho bro :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Bring back auschwitz, NOW

I feel bad for u circumsized mfs the jews stole ur dick and that makes u like 5x less sensitive

She should get her clitoris removed as well

Teehee gotta make sure I drink my starbies and wear a cute outfit on the way to have my infant son's genitals mutilated by Dr. Shekelstein. Oh! and I need to film it and post it on the internet for the hearts and updoots. My body my choice? Haha silly inklel in this case it doesn't matter :foidSoy:
I'm really curious to see what is IT's argument against this.

It's ridiculous how incels are demonized and outcasted by society while npcs like this are accepted. They get to live in nice houses and drive around in their expensive gas guzzling SUVs while we get to rot our lives away. At least im glad to see a future ricecel brother in the making. Sorry about your foreskin tho bro :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
This world can't be real dude.

They didn't even let the baby say my body my choice
Lol

I believe there are couples in America where the dad remains uncut but circumcise their babies for mogging, controlling and humiliating them in the future. It's like choosing their kids to be modern day eunuchs who aren't entitled to pleasure of sex @CircumcisedClown

Register

I believe there are couples in America where the dad remains uncut but circumcise their babies for mogging, controlling and humiliating them in the future. It's like choosing their kids to be modern day eunuchs who aren't entitled to pleasure of sex @CircumcisedClown
My grandfather.

Blackpill: Dads (mostly) do not give a fuck about their kids and the kind of life they live in the future.

I plan on moving out of the USA just to get away from these freaks.

Isn’t it biological nature to want your son to have many children and spread your genes? Why would dads purposely increase the chances of their son being an incel

Isn’t it biological nature to want your son to have many children and spread your genes? Why would dads purposely increase the chances of their son being an incel
Some people might only care about their own reproductive success

I feel bad for u circumsized mfs the jews stole ur dick and that makes u like 5x less sensitive
studies also say it makes sex less enjoyable for foids as well :forcedsmile:

No wonder why foids despise nations and ethnicities who practice fgm.

The good goy cattle feeds the parasitic rabbi with her newborn baby's foreskin.

disgusting ugly cunt.

FUCCKKKKKKK FUCKFN FUCKC BRIDJXNFHR CURUCKCUFKFNC FUDKC CUFKDUCKC FIFKC FIRKCBFIMD CUFKFBCB

it would be a euphoric feeling to concussively slam my hard fist of bone into her general head area in a self defense situation