Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid moment

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★

Attachments

• 1710663783294.png
    1710663783294.png
    931.6 KB · Views: 4
Meanwhile my dad gladly raised my mom's two daughters she had with different guys and loved them as much as me and my sister who was born to him.

Meanwhile my dad gladly raised my mom's two daughters she had with different guys and loved them as much as me and my sister who was born to him.
A loving home is important :feelscomfy:

So she is your sister but she is also another womans offspring than your mother or vice versa, Correct me if im wrong im an autist and struggled to understand this kek
my mom has 2 daughters with two different guys, she had me and another daughter with my dad.

yet jewllywood paints stepdads as the bad ones. JFL

A loving home is important :feelscomfy:
it really is tbh, I don't want to get into it that much because of the data behind it, and because it sounds kinda gay to say but yeah, I agree.

my mom has 2 daughters with two different guys, she had me and another daughter with my dad.
Oh ok, I felt dumb for asking, Thanks for clarifying, Its good that you had a loving home, For me it was alot of childhood drama that fucked me up mentally, Divorced dad that was psychopath and mother who didnt let me play cod which resulted in me being bullied even tho i owned a PS3 like the rest of the ppl, I could have socialcirclemaxxed if i had MW2 at school, Only 1 had an XBOX btw so this was perfect if mom let me play it earlier.

it really is tbh, I don't want to get into it that much because of the data behind it, and because it sounds kinda gay to say but yeah, I agree.
Nothing gay about a loving home, Sperg it out brotta!

Oh ok, I felt dumb for asking, Thanks for clarifying, Its good that you had a loving home, For me it was alot of childhood drama that fucked me up mentally, Divorced dad that was psychopath and mother who didnt let me play cod which resulted in me being bullied even tho i owned a PS3 like the rest of the ppl, I could have socialcirclemaxxed if i had MW2 at school, Only 1 had an XBOX btw so this was perfect if mom let me play it earlier.
parents not letting kids express themselves is possibly the most fucking retarded thing they can do for their offspring. I irregardless of this forum's stance itself, I'm willing to die on this hill. I would literally have been better off if I weren't so restricted. I'm not even joking when I say that my quality of life would be incermented by at least 16 (yes, SIXTEEN) standard deviations.

Literally the evil stepmother in an old folktale lol.

I still have enough faith in humanity to believe that this is a LARP, although it wouldn't surprise me if this is an actual tought process of an American roastie.

parents not letting kids express themselves is possibly the most fucking retarded thing they can do for their offspring. I irregardless of this forum's stance itself, I'm willing to die on this hill. I would literally have been better off if I weren't so restricted. I'm not even joking when I say that my quality of life would be incermented by at least 16 (yes, SIXTEEN) standard deviations.
They would rather have me be bullied for not being able to play MW2 than to actually let me learn social skills and socialize just because some russian guy on a screen is much worse to them than me being bullied kek

She didn’t want to be a cuck, but she knew what she was getting into before they got together.

would literally have been better off if I weren't so restricted.
Fuck. Me too. Like my parents were so fucking strict and look where it got me... The worst thing that a parent can do is dump their shitty preconceptions on their child and not tolerate any deviation from what they perceive as "right".