Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Civilization will collapse before 2030s, what are your thoughts?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
My thoughts are: suicide before you have nothing left to eat.

41796.jpg

That's wishful thinking, but you never know

Wont fix my incel problem

The West is going to collapse and hopefully sooner than later.

suicide before you have nothing left to eat.
Smartest thing to do because the coming decades will be ones of immense social, economic, and political upheaval. There will be massive outbreaks of globalized conflict (WW3) and the weak will not be spared.

Smartest thing to do because the coming decades will be ones of immense social, economic, and political upheaval. There will be massive outbreaks of globalized conflict (WW3) and the weak will not be spared.
and the rise of incels and lonlely men.

and the rise of incels and lonlely men.
What if I have the opportunity to take on weapons (if conflict occurs in my country) and stage an insurgency in remote areas? Could I do it?

What if I have the opportunity to take on weapons (if conflict occurs in my country) and stage an insurgency in remote areas? Could I do it?
yes

Prison? There won't be many prisons left (government-run ones), except if you consider a temporary concentration camp a prison.
well what happens to the prisoners after us government callapse.

doubt it,
if I'm still alive then
most men will have a fuck partner wheras I won't.
Also they'll have friends and prob earn a lot more than me and afford copes they don't even need

It won't. We won't let it.

>IT'S HAPPENING!!! THIS TIME FOR REAL!

It's too late.
Some Western nations will collapse. That much is, not only inevitable, but planned (see: real-time destabilization of Europe through mass third-world immigration).

Civilization as a whole will carry on. As with any other form of competition, there will be both winners and losers.

What should I do? Will I be able to emigrate without college degree?
Emigrate to where? To a country like Canada that relies on imported slave labor to keep their economy going? Most definitely. To a country like Switzerland? Most likely not, as you probably need a certain level of education or skills. Switzerland is fucking tough on immigration.

Always check with your local embassies or consulates.

Last edited:
Emigrate to where? To a country like Canada that relies on imported slave labor to keep their economy going? Most definitely. To a country like Switzerland? Most likely not, as you probably need a certain level of education or skills. Switzerland is fucking tough on immigration.

Always check with your local embassies or consulates.
What can I study with an average IQ? I'm too stupid for learning anything involving mathematics past Algebra I.

What can I study with an average IQ? I'm too stupid for learning anything involving mathematics past Algebra I.
Algebra 1 is more than enough for nearly every real life job that you will encounter. Try studying a social science. You will most likely have some introductory statistics courses, but the math is basic algebra. Only when you study the subject at a higher level do you need to know how to do proofs and differentiate/integrate with more than one variable.

The civilisation has already collapsed, but for men only, and it will stay like that.

The natural sciences might be good for you.

You asked me what you could study, not what I think you might think is useful/useless.
it's an unemployable degree unless you have contacts in government positions.

What's your IQ?

55-50 Percentile (IQ 102-100)​

• General Office, Dispatcher
  • Police Patrol Officer
  • Cashier, Receptionist
  • General Clerical
  • Meter Reader, Inside Sales Clerk
  • Data Entry, Printer, Teller,
  • Electrical Helper

I get it, based_meme. You're smart and I'm the stupid guy here, OK. Stop bragging.

I get it, based_meme. You're smart and I'm the stupid guy here, OK. Stop bragging.
Answering your questions = bragging?

It's over for you, buddy boyo.

Answering your questions = bragging?
And why are you saying I can study social studies? You know it's a useless degree when it comes to job market's demands. You should say: don't go to college, apply for disability benefits instead. Yes, average IQ people are useless.

And why are you saying I can study social studies?
Because you said that your math is capped at alg 1 and that you have an average IQ.

You know it's a useless degree when it comes to job market's demands. You should say: don't go to college, apply for disability benefits instead. Yes, average IQ people are useless.
You didn't ask me what I think you should study, if you wanted a job, because, as you just said, it depends on the market you're in. You asked me what you could study as someone with an average IQ and I gave you an answer.

You asked me what you could study as someone with an average IQ and I gave you an answer.
Why do most people study engineering, then? I see lots of people going to university and moving abroad years later. So I will never go to any other country other than this shithole, right?