Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Clarifying my "i have a lot of money" post

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I noticed that my "wage slave" story contradicts my "I have a lot of money" post. To be clear, the excess money that I have doesn't belong to me, it belongs to my family. My parents have over a million dollars in savings and in stocks. I have my own money too, But It's all in savings. All my bills are paid for by parents they don't even charge me rent, they also pay for anything that I need. This is how I was able to save thousands of dollars in my account. I have to work because my parents told me that i will have be financially independent when i graduate from college in 3 years, they also said that if i dont work or go to college i cant live in their house. In the meantime, im working as a wageslave to receive those paychecks. As my stocks keep growing, I will have a high networth soon. My family is not rich, we are upper middle class. When my parents die they will leave me their life savings and their multiple properties, I'll definitely be rich by that time but I will be old and lonely. So I'm not excited at all

Tbh. I would sacrifice my bank account to have a loving and caring gf. I'm rotting in loneliness like all of you. There isn't nobody to share my life with. I have no love. Having a lot of money doesn't matter if you are an incel. Eventually the copes will stop working and your life becomes empty and meaningless

Last edited:

Attachments

• BASED.SERB.png
    BASED.SERB.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 9
I noticed that my "wage slave" story contradicts my "I have a lot of money" post. To be clear, the excess money that I have doesn't belong to me, it belongs to my family. My parents have over a million dollars in savings and in stocks. I have my own money too, But It's all in savings. All my bills are paid for by parents they don't even charge me rent, they also pay for anything that I need. This is how I was able to save thousands of dollars in my account. I have to work because my parents told me that i will have be financially independent when i graduate from college in 3 years, they also said that if i dont work or go to college i cant live in their house. In the meantime, im working as a wageslave to receive those paychecks. As my stocks keep growing, I will have a high networth soon. My family is not rich, we are upper middle class.

Tbh. I would sacrifice my bank account to have a loving and caring gf. I'm rotting in loneliness like all of you. There isn't nobody to share my life with. I have no love. Having a lot of money doesn't matter if you are an incel. Eventually the copes will stop working and your life becomes empty and meaningless
Copes would prolly start losing its effect as you get older....

Having alot of money can translate to alot of copes plus possible ascension for mid tier incels...

I'm like method man....JUST GIVE ME THE MONEY AND WEED...FUCK THE PUSSY...llmmaoo cope as fuucckkk

So in short you're a pampered little shit and expect a girlfriend to fall from the sky, like the wealth you receive from your parents.

Now it's your responsibility to impregnate a hot foid by any means so that your descendants will be more attractive.

Now it's your responsibility to impregnate a hot foid by any means so that your descendants will be more attractive.
Sounds kinda red pilled to me....smh...the power to execute such would require babarism...in this world we live in...or I can at least tell yu on behalf of usa...that's not going to happen without swift penalty if in fact occurs on a just a small scale...

Sounds kinda red pilled to me....smh...the power to execute such would require babarism...in this world we live in...or I can at least tell yu on behalf of usa...that's not going to happen without swift penalty if in fact occurs on a just a small scale...
I understand. Just stating the natural conclusion here. Money gets mogged by looks and status but maybe you can make your offer on facebook or something? An easy life in exchange for mating down.